If love is a dream, and god is love, and love becomes life?

Questioning reality:
6/16/2006
Note to the new:

Until you can control or bend reality, you will feel that external reality is real – and your dreams bending are illusionary?
Later on, the scales may just turn…
Remember that your will to bend reality – was and is a reality – in the form of will – inside of you.
Thus you must teach reality to bend itself, as you and reality are both reality.
One part of reality must persuade the other parts to want the same thing, and then they must teach themselves how.
This is the internal reactions of the sympathetic universe.

How long would it take a man to learn how to talk to a butterfly?
How long would it take for a butterfly to learn how to talk to a man?
[ Think about that for a moment in “reality”… ]
How long would it take for a man to learn how to talk to the universe?

The only real illusion here is when one part of reality [your dreams] does not understand how to change what already exists, but at the same time those dreams do exist, therefor all control is a question of assimilation.
For this reason, each program in the matrix can control and assimilate other programs in the matrix, if it ever learns how.
A bit of dirt can become a plant. This is when the program or system assimilates another part of the program or system.

“I do not know how, therefor I cannot, therefor I am untrue and what I could not change – is true.”
^ This is the an argument… An argument of what is supposed as “true”. But when people’s bodies die, do their unreal dreams still exist and keep dreaming? Would that one “unreal” part of them – so far off from “reality” – no-longer exist? The dream of things being a certain way can exist even when those things are not that certain way.

When you write on a page, each letter forms a structure, through 1 dimensional shape, eventually becoming an expression.
When particles assemble in a certain order, we get the atom. Connect the dotted line. Each “dot” is a shape.
A piece of paper, a string of DNA, a lump of matter, a star – each is a structure, and a structure is information.
Reality is actually many formats of data, and many programs.

Supernatural, “nature-defying” things are simply programs which have extended their own limits and preform tasks that other programs of the same type could not preform.

When a physical body dies, that layer of information is assimilated by other programs.
All things that cause death or decay are programs which assimilate animate matter into inanimate matter, thus one program changes the other.

A predator is a perfect example of a program that was meant to assimilate other programs – although each of these programs are very similar [each a form of life].

To learn and to grow is to upgrade the program at hand in a certain way.

Why do some stars burn out or go nova? Why does a PC stop working eventually?
All for the same reason. Failure rates of hardware and software = decay.

If all of these things are imperfect, then their creator or origin must have also been imperfect.

In search for renewal, believers searched for Machina.
They thought to themselves:
“What created me must also be able to repair me, as I was built therefor someone or something knows how to repair me.”
Thus they searched for god.

They forgot something… They thought their maker was in the clouds. They thought that their maker was in heaven. They thought the maker of life – was somewhere that they came to when they were dead. Why would the maker of life be in the land of the dead???
This god… the god of the dead… did he build life? Or does he assimilate it?

And within the one matrix there are submatrixes, in the same way as the program called an atom, and the program called a human body, are one program made of another small node program.

It is possible to unplug from the gods, or to plug into the gods.
It is possible to be assimilated by the gods… And sometimes, it is possible to assimilate the gods…

What do we believe???
Creation vs evolution.
ID vs Chaos.
Machina vs Chaotheos.
Dreams vs Reality.
Change vs Adamance.
Which is “true”?
Which… is “true”?
The dream is not “true” when compared to its “reality”…
Within chaos – was there ever by chance… a dream…?
One dream… it dared to dream… that it was alive…
It said: “no…” It said: “I am real!”. Somewhere deep within all, there were those of us who dared to say “no”… and who said: “I am alive!”. And then soon they were born…
The dreams, distortions, partiality, neediness and delusions of love and lust… became children… became really alive. To love is to dare to dream – so deeply – that the dream materializes and takes form before the beholder and the dreamer… But never one dreamer there must be, there must always be two or more – who can both dream at the same time, and believe at the same time; whether it be conscious, subconscious, unconscious, autocratic, literal or random – two must make a deal, react, change, and work towards a different condition of reality then before.

If love is a dream, and god is love…

jeez dan no wonder no one replied to this…make sense will ya!