To become a book.

I’d thought about this years ago,so here it is now.

At the end of everyone lies a story.A story untold more often than not.
Just because our story aint sold in a book store for 19.95$,dosnt mean it’s been forgotten.

How would your story be remembered? With dissapointment?Sadness?
(this is a definite hell yes for most of us in this age,but there different kinds of sadness)Anger? or contentment? or even joy?

those people in the bible had no idea they’ed be revealed to the entire world,and read aloud from a holy book for millenniums. really how and why could such a thing even happen?!?! where are all the other bibles? there is no book equal with the bible.

maybe i missed something… there are a lot of novels but,didnt thier characters within (biographies) want to be published? and these people in the bible,they really had no clue. did they even want to be published in such a way? likely many of them didnt, i’d bet,like say haman.

so, how are we to know about our story? what are we doing in this craptastic world?

even if you dont believe in the ressurection,really, after your gone there will be nothing left of you but a story.

Your story.

you want answers and your over reacting to a simple thing.
a book is a horizon between fiction and fact belief and critique.
knowledge is resourceful but actions cannot be replaced.
my story doesn’t need to be read and if it is already being read then i know that we can depend on the impossible as we do with the possible.
emotions are simple but the matrix of dreams from those emotions are complex.

Over 10 billion of these stories no-longer exist.

All “reality” is a temporary, changing, random illusion.
Everyone does not exist.
Why?
Come back to me in 50 years and answer.
Most of who you knew would not exist at that time.
One must not be tempted towards belief that “reality” exists, because it is temporary, random, and changing.

A book is a legacy, a story, a what if. Anything is posible and everything exist’s. If you ask me to have faith that God is and will be my all redeaming saviour, Than I ask that you have faith that there is a possiblity you are wrong and he is not.

If you are incapable of such a train of thought then you have just proven your reasoning insuficiant to dictate about faith or quote such thoughts.

Faith is the belief in somthing unproven or that canot be proven. Faith is the key to some types of power here. Faith in the metaphysical is nonexistent because everything exist’s and is “faith is not required” because anything is possible.So if faith is the path you take to reach a metaphysical existance and yet faith in the metaphysical is nonexistant in the very place you wish to get to… What have you acomplished? But wasteing your time here in the physical?

In the physical faith is used to chanle energy or power into something or give the ability to effect change in the reality you live which in itself is an illusion by creating a means to attain an illusion of metaphysical well being on an earthly plain. So what have you changed? But an illusion of what the truth is?

And the truth?.. Is whatever you want it to be. So if your illusion is the controlling facter in you life… is it not your truth?

You humans have no concept of the Universe. And even with all your theorizing will never come close until you except your truth as an illusion and look beyond to find what lies in wait.

:laughing:

so what are you a “thetan”?

Theaten…No, I am a δαιμων.

Is that greek? What’s that word? :smiley:

so, it’s this again. dont worry i got some good quotes you can critisize right here. some of the best i’ve seen.

To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible.
Saint Thomas Aquinas

To sum up, here is a neo-transcendental argument against atheism:

1. Meaning exists
  2. Meaning exists because God exists
  3. Atheism disbelieves in the existance of God
  4. Atheism therefore disbelieves in the existance of meaning -apologia

i’d add some reply of my own wording but,i dont feel intersted enough in some kind of legitimate reply. all i see is usual athiest/nihilism.

No, he’s a watcher…

…Comics stuff…

No a Watcher is what I do, You could call me an Observer or Student if you wanted also. Sort of my job I guess or my prefered Hobie. Take your pick.

so, it’s this again. dont worry i got some good quotes you can critisize right here. some of the best i’ve seen.

Hmmm, I read that book. It was written by a Christian auther. Cant remember what it was called though it was about how an atheiest breaks everything down into why things are there, good book though a bit biast I think it had some very decent points though.

However those quotes are flawed.

The first part is true to one with faith no explanation is necasary because the believer simply excepts it as real.

However the second part is completely false. And I will use athiest for this example.
An athiest believes what he can see and proove or explain. His main tool for doing such are science, physics,quantum physics,psycology,reasoning and philosophy. and so forth. These in them selves explain the whole universe including the metaphysical if given enough time to develope in the species which is evolving. Faith is not required to explain what science can and eventualy the above concepts “will” explain everything.

So you see The only thing unexplainable are things that can not curently be tested by technology and science. It has absolutely nothing to do with faith and faith has nothing to do with it.

Faith is only required to those who lack the reasoning and patients to wait for an answer to be provided. For those who “want the easy answer or simple way”

Example: why do we die?

Faiths answer= It is the will of the God’s or God.

Sciences explanation= Death is do to the incapability on a celuler level for the body to reproduce more cells to replace the ones that die, This is seen as ageing. The caps that cause the reproduction are limited and can only reproduce themselves a certain number of times. This is the cause of “Natural death”.

So you see 50 years ago the Faith reason worked because Science could not explain death. Now it does. Hence faith is for those who lack patiance it is the easy out. Some of us here are already answer the What is god question and why are we here, how were we created and so forth. These answers will all eventualy find an explanation. Even the metaphysical is now within the realm of scientific explanation.

This again is a completely biased oppinion that proves nothing and is completely ill thought out an ill written.

so you have FAITH that science will give you the answers? :smiley:
what if it doesnt? what if science was biased upon the allmighty dollar or an inefficient paradigm or and built upon outdated system? or what if science is getting too baised? what if science gets too corrupted by money and politics(social,religious or otherwise?)

can scince find absolute truth then?

To a large degree, humans are naturally incapable of “truth”.
You can’t get blood from a rock, you can’t get “truth” from a man.

The human brain disects and digests tiny factors of reality, and is incapable of comprehending it as a whole unit. The small disected pieces “known” are the ones which appeal most to the natural senses.

A physical eye can only know light, darkness and color.
A physical brain can only know a certain range of things also.

This isn’t about truth at all.
What’s it about?

“This is about what makes ME feel better! This is about what makes sense to ME and what I want! More then just me wants it/believes in it, thus I have support & feel more correct. I want meaning, salvation, solutions, hope and perfection. If God did not promise me a reward, I would not have ANY reason to believe in him.”

What deepens the human condition, is the natural instinct which says to a human: “This is rare, hidden and hard to get, therefor it must be very valuable.” Then invisible and less-then-helpful gods get more then the give.

The reason why anyone attaches meaning to god, is because all sorts of human meanings are supposed to exist within gods main values/goals.

Theism is a form of humanism. Why are men considered above all of the animals, why is earth considered the property of mankind, and mankind the property of their idealistic god? These are human opinions!

“God” is always with the strongest army.
A species can flaunt its existence by claiming divinity, but is that humble??
The idea that god created us gives us a sense of meaning, and makes us feel valuable. The idea of god is an offshoot of human need. God personifies human need. He can only save these damned humans if he is all-knowing, all-powerful, all-forgiving and all-loving. Thus, suddenly he posesses all of these qualities, and at the same time not even one man is truly, physically saved.

If god loves earth and humanity so much, why does he allow Satan to do all this? The human brain begins to make excuses, and through a natural defense mechanism, the believer makes up “reasons” for why god can, but has not yet saved him.

If humans did not need “god”, they would not want “god”.
Religion was an attempt to satisfy this human need for god, and it failed!
It offered hope instead of physical solutions.
It promised an afterlife instead of a real life now.

It’s all faith-based-hope, promises upon promises, excuses upon excuses. People want it so much they would die for it, but despite all of their want, they still do not have anything more then the atheists! They are still human, in the same world and the same condition.

So when anyone tries to fight with the illusions of religious faith, they must remember that they are not fighting god or lies, they are fighting agaist a last attempt of a human trying to save himself, through non-physical means.

Faith is a defence mechanism. It is an effort. A risk worth taking. A sign of true weakness.

There’s no use trying to argue about it.
Believers want salvation more then they want atheistic facts.

you want facts? criticizing everything will only get you closer to nihilism than you already are. if you want nihilism,than role over and die now or later.

still, taking the “GAmble” that what we do now could have an effect on a hidden creator,not to mention only bettering us and those surrounding us,and having us taken to a blissful after life, is a far safer bet than criticizing your way into nihilism.

we are incapable of truth? bull shit.thats only more nihilism. i say that you breath now,and will breath next time you post. wanna prove me wrong?

you have no way of ‘proving’ that there not just might be a hidden super being watching you. that it just might save you from death.
that all religion in the world was inspired of something more than selfish want.or morals.

personally, being saved from death,doom and destruction is all that really matters. do all the atheists have a better way to go? or is it just nihilism all the way?

(post directed at Dan)

It’s just nihilism all the way.
You proved my point with your post.

It’s better to try to get up to god then it is to wallow in our own filth.
The prob is: how far away is that god? how capable is he of anything?

MIMImimemememEMM

I will prove you wrong…I held my breath the entire time I posted this, therefore I did not breath.

No, I do not have faith it will, I am curiouse wether you humans will figure it out before you destroy yourselves, and think that you might. Since I do not “know it” or think I do, I am not empowering faith or any belief.

There is a diference between knowing and “knowing”.

Knowledge is power, Wisdom is the key to understanding that knowledge and useing the power which it offers.