Higher order, and spiritual upbuild? where does it come from

There is a higher order – which a human body can atune itself with.
The human brain does best when it ressonates with the natural ELF frequencies of the earth.
The human spirit does best when it ressonates with the higher order.
As one gives himself to the higher order, “faith” is required, because trust is needed in this situation. Without trust and faith in the higher order, there will instead be chosen the lower order.
All change is an act of submission. Improvement is submission to a superior way of things.
The lesser things must be cast off, and they must then be replaced by the greater things.
It is a form of evolution and progress, of the mystical parts of the human system.

There are persons who feel the urge to rape a beautiful body upon the sight of it.
These persons are those who defile. Those sorts of men have put forth false religion.
They claimed the higher order as their own, though it is possible for you to gain the higher order without these false prophets.

As your body is the conduit for all things, there is no specific book or religion needed for the higher order. What is needed is what you already have, a body. The second step is to bring your mind up to the highest and most spiritual state, then leave it there. A body is a channel, in which energy, information and material flow through.

Many persons have tried to make this higher order into a supressive system of laws and beliefs.
This is non-sense! The higher order is not a law or a belief. The higher order has no form. The higher order is a sort of natural ressonance. It is the nature of specific forces of the universe.

If – whilst moving towards the light of the higher order – one expects and looks for a form, he may actually trap himself in an illusion.

I believe that Einstient would have called this force and feeling “God”. He knew that the absense of such a force would leave room for evil.
As I’ve read, the disturbance of the ELF and the brain wave rhythms lead to less peace, more stress, and more “evil acts”.
The human system has an optimal state of ressonance, and the human system has an imbalanced state of ressonance [less healthy, more “evil”].

Atuning with what feels “holy” – is similar to meditation. It is healthy, and it brings the body up to a more optimal state.

Dan

What has prevented you from doing this?

Everything.

The entire world.

The system is based on a reaction to scarcity.

All of nature is: “Fuck or die”.

Peace is food.
Eat it, shit it out.

Suicide is the only option for those who do not agree.

It is a curse.
Nothing is “real”.
It is a temporary fight for nothingness.
It is a fading memory of vanity.

OK, so you are a slave to nature’s way and lack the will to be yourself. Welcome to the human condition. Sometimes slaves wish to escape slavery. It seems then that the question for those wishing to escape becomes how to escape slavery to our psychological results from nature’s way.

Thus – the unnatural morality of Jesus-Christ, or even more importantly, the unnatural morality of Jainism!

There is a specific form of escapism – which I have no specific word for.
It is the desire to escape from the impossible and incorrect reality.
There are those who renounced the world…

Dan

It is the opposite though people are often unaware of it. Christianity speaks of the necessity to carry ones cross. What this means is the direct experience, without any imagination, inner lies, or any form of cover-up, of ourselves and our slavery. it is from the experinece that freedom comes. Once the inner light is able to shine on the psychological disease maintained by us through imagination, it dissolves. the lie cannot live in the light.

The problem though is that it is very difficult. Theoretically, the church should have the knowledge as to how to help in a persons quest for inner freedom. It has been lost at its secuar level and now exists only deeper at its more esoteric or"inner"level.

Why is it that no man can show you god?
Why is it that no physical force on earth can make you become one with the higher order?

It is because the soul cannot be destroyed or controlled by the physical world.

The church is made of material and men, but it is of little use.
One’s own soul can pull itself up to the higher order, but no force on earth can pull it.

Postphysical consciousness is a form of self-determination, thus cannot be controlled, thus cannot be killed. All true freedom is invincible.

The illusion of power and glory – is this:
Anyone who is able to take, then claims that he is on possetion of much.

All that he has he did not create, he simply took what was already around him.

If man did not have his hope, he would have nothing to take, thus he would be nothing.

If a man could find the source of all things, and become like the source of all things, he would no-longer be in need, thus he could give – and not have to take away.

The world is passing away, and so is its desire.
All desires are temporary, all things taken will soon be lost.
The only thing left to really gain is the self – and this is done when one stops taking away from himself.

What is himself?
He only exists because of his environment.
He is his environment.

If anyone were to harm me, they would simply be harming their environment, their world, their self.

Dan

I see some nice phrases. I could perhaps equate what you are saying about the soul to Simone Weil’s essay on Gravity and Grace where Gravity is analogous to what keeps the soul earth bound and Grace is the Spiritual energy that allows it to rise.

But when I read you, I don’t read your aim. What is it that attracts you to write these things? What is your aim in writing these phrases?

Aim is temporary, changing, and comes up at random…
My “aim” does not exist.

But due to the principals of quantum entanglement, one must set himself at a complete loss – once he finds what he thinks to be “God”.

After he gives everything to God, and stops giving to the earth, he will stand silantly with nothing. This is not the time for fear. Days shall go by, but then he must call it back from God, and it will still be his.

Last night there was a change:

“God. The higher order…”

A name came to mind; I resisted it.
A form and an image came to mind; I resisted it.
The higher order is not one form; it is beyond form; it is formless.
I did not pray to my own illusion.
I pray to no name, no form, no image.
I could not “see” it, I could only sense when I was near it, then I needed to touch it.

"God. I have come here today to show you something. I will show you something that no one else will see.
Look upon me. I must show it to you.

See it. I want her to excite me. I want her to addict me. I want her to give to me, and the only thing that I want more then that – is to give to her.
I want this. [ I send forth the entire concepts, the processes, the roots].
She came to me at random. She is temporary. She is changing.
I want what is extreme, I want what things at random, I want what is temporary, my want is changing.
I want sex.
I want money.
I want power.
I want to destroy my enemies.
I want to take things.
I want to give to everyone that invokes pleasure with their reaction to me.
I want to be beautiful.
I want to be strong.
I want to feed upon many.
I want to be stupid.
I want to defy.
I want to resist.
I want to destroy.
I want to be known.
I want to be loved.
I want to hate.

I want… short term things…
I want to take away from my world.
I want to want.
I want more and more.
I want to want more.

I have come to the point in which I want what I do not need,
And I need what I do not want.

…God… I am sick…
I am not well… I am diseased. I am corrupted.
God… I am sick.

Heal me. Make it stop. Take it all away.
I give it to you.
I show it all to you.

Look at me, God. I am sick.
I am being consumed.
I am consuming.
No.
I did not chose to be sick.
I cannot stop my sickness.
I cannot control my sickness.
I do not want my sickness.

I was born at random. God. That was how I was born.
My parents met at chance, in a random land and time.
I came into this world like a dice dropped by accident.

My childhood left me. My innocence died. I burried it behind my natural defences.
My trust was replaced by questions. My world was replaced by my environment.
I simply became what was around me.
All that I have done – no-longer is. Each is now a memory, and when will I die?
I am temporary. I am changing.

Therefor I give myself to you.
I have and am nothing.
I am untrue.
I am sick.
Take me away.
Take it into you.
Take it back."

Thus I disgarded all that I am.
Every bit of all that I ever was, I gave back.

I will give it again, if there exists anything inside of me.
And if something comes up within me, I will cast it out.

I am sick.

Dan

Try an experiment with me. Take your whole list beginning with “I want” and change it to “It wants.” Do not use “I” but say “it” instead even though it is uncomfortable to do.

Tell me if you sense a difference.

That’s a bit of a disection…

Nick, you and I are the same thing.
We are each part of the world.

What has entered into my body is then part of me, whoever or whatever it is.

If I was the king of a nation, all those who crossed my borders would then by my family. They would be under my law.

~

I must not disconnect from my bodyparts.
[size=150]I am “sin”.[/size]

~

There is a complex principal in me.
I don’t think you’ve ever shared bodies before with anyone.

Dan

It ws an attempt at disection but you’ve got to participate.

Why would you want to disconnect from your body parts?

You say: I AM. I ask Which i? You just wrote that you have many aims that come and go. Each of these represent an i. As said in Buddhism, we don’t have a big “I” but are made up of many small i’s

It is more correct to say that “Sin is in me” It is like if a person says “I am angry” They have defined their collective presence as anger. But if one says “anger is within me,” then anger is a lawful occurence that comes and goes within your larger collective presence but is not you.

Is your aim to be sin?

I can only talk about one of my parts at a time.
English is my only toung.

But I see what you mean now.