If Adam came first would it not make this world masculine?

if you believe in Adam and Eve, and Adam is our father, then would it not make this world a masculine? What does this tells you?

It tells me you don’t really understand the Creation story.

Adam was not originally male or female … more likely androgenous.

The world is predominantly male dominated because of genetic predisposition, nothing more.

In the bible – the idea is that all ‘God’ needs to do is make 2 of an animal and then that species will be fine.

He made 2 humans.
( uh oh, insest )

Also, after the flood, there were 2 of every animal, basically, so:
( Global insest between all animals )

Now, if there was a small & equal amount of all the animals…
Then what would happen if there was only 2 wolves and 2 deer?

^
That’s if you take genesis literally.

~

The Jews didn’t have carbon14 dating, radio-metric dating, fossils, etc.

They did the best they could to try to tell us exactly what happened in the beginning, but due to the era – they had limitations.

Now we have other tools, facts and theories aswel.
Today we are more adept at finding “the truth” then we were thousands of years ago.

~

And God making the man first shows favoritism towards all males in general. Men “came first”. Literally.

In ancient times people did not undestand incest and the defects created by 2 recessive genes coming together, thus the story began with only two.

<3

Incest was happening in Egypt, about the same time as those Isrealites were inslaved.

If anybody here has ever read about the Golden Dawn, they’d see the similarities between Egyptian & Isrealite magick. Each culture touched the other.

Garden-of-Eden sorts of stories can be found also – on ancient Summerian tablets, dating back to before-Jewish-times.

The true origin of bible-ideas has already been archiologically un-earthed, but die-hard Xians don’t want that info to get out.

As soon as any religion or God says: “I’m perfect”
They are headed for some serious retardation!

mas~

What does androgenous means?

Dan~

Then what about the idea of Asexual, a thing that reproduce itself ? This God made 2 of this or 1 ? The thing is either do you believe in miracles or you don’t. If you do you are a divine mad person. If you don’t no big deal, you follow the majority.
[/quote]

Evolution is a solid fact.

Also, the real facts behind Christian lies can be found here:
forum.physorg.com/index.php?showtopic=6423

Please, let go of the bible, and study some science.
Give science a chance, it’s not going to hurt you, these guys try to find facts, not fallow old dogma.

Things like neanderthols existed besides our human race.
There were more humanoid species then us, but allot of animals went extinct through time.

We’re damned-lucky to be here today, but then that divinity crap sets in.

In USA, if there was a flood & some people died, the people who didn’t die would say “God saved me”, and their “faith” would become “stronger”. That’s stupid! All the babies that were drowned weren’t saved by “God”, were they less deserving!?

Stupid, STUPID Christendom!
It’s stupid!
Faith is not smart.
You do not have to be smart to have faith.
You need to be ignorant to have faith.

But I’m not gunnu lie to you either.
Angels exist. There’s gods, but NO-WAY to monotheism.
The big Jewish dude is not all-powerful, and he didn’t create jack-shit!

<3

Christians tend to ignore the fact that we have unearthed many skulls and portions of skeletons from both the neanderthals and the cro-magnons.

Wikipedia

I couldn’t find it in wikipedia but the cro-magnons where also the first human race to have a religion.

Faith is an addition of power. Like wind in the sails of a ship.