Evolution stops personal growth

Evolutionary theory is the latest in a series of historical world views. And as such will eventually be overturned by another thought system. Its fate, like that of “world views” before it, is to viewed by some future generation as being naïve and ignorant.

Those who insist that “Evolution” is ultimate and final word on the subject are deluding themselves. They do this not for scientific reasons; for there is abundant evidence that evolution is deeply flawed. Instead they hold religiously to evolution for selfish personal reasons – to live in the illusion that they are “right” and to avoid at all costs the pain of personal growth. They live in and are nurtured by the flattery that they are the most intelligent and enlightened people to have ever lived. Their narrow minded and self “righteous” attitudes make meaningful dialog all but impossible.

The light bulb is also fake!
Electricity is the devil!

The light only comes from God all-mighty, as a blessing to all of us.

Damnded science!
Damn it!

When God wants to kill someone, antibiotics will sometimes get in the way of God’s will… Stupid science has done nothing but distance us from God! Science must be destroyed by the all-mighty, all-capable, eternally-streakish God of Abraham.
:smiley:

Science and God do not contradict each other.

Cool responses…

However. . . you have not addressed the subject and issues that I rasised.

1. Evolution is just the latest in a line of world views that have all been proven to be wrong in the past.

2. People “believe” in evolution because of personal and not scientific reasons.

3. Forgive me if I do not thank you for proving my third point (the difficulties of dialog with evolutionists)

Actually, evolution is a scientific fact which will not be thrown out. Gradual changes in fossils [+ C14 dating] paint a picture of mutations eventually leading to big changes [given enough time and natural selection].

Micro-evoltion is a real fact which can be seen.
Bacteral life-spans are very short, thus the evolution of a microbe happens far-faster then it would within a more advanced life-form. Still, macro-evolution is simply a slower version of micro-evolution.

I’d like to see you disprove evolution.

no1nose: Evolutionary theory is the latest in a series of historical world views. And as such will eventually be overturned by another thought system. Its fate, like that of “world views” before it, is to viewed by some future generation as being naïve and ignorant.
Those who insist that “Evolution” is ultimate and final word on the subject are deluding themselves. They do this not for scientific reasons; for there is abundant evidence that evolution is deeply flawed. Instead they hold religiously to evolution for selfish personal reasons – to live in the illusion that they are “right” and to avoid at all costs the pain of personal growth. They live in and are nurtured by the flattery that they are the most intelligent and enlightened people to have ever lived. Their narrow minded and self “righteous” attitudes make meaningful dialog all but impossible."

K: wow, another religious fanatic who hates science
and wishes it was 1200 A.D. I am sure you can find a
some Amish community that would love to have you
stay there and there, you all be ignorant together.

I truly wish the anti-evolution crowd would just be honest
and admit they hate science. Evolution is simply their
tool to attack science. They would attack physics and/or
chemistry but that would require a high school education to
understand, so they attack evolution.

Kropotkin

I think the reason why people keep raising the “same” issues is because you never really address them - your reply is just a bit of name calling. Is that science?.

Maybe it would be good to define what we mean by evolution and give some of the historical background to the concepts that make up evolution.

It may sound strange at first but evolution is a plagiarized form of Christianity. It is not nearly as “original” as some people think. Darwin did not work in a vacuum but bulit his theories on concepts he already knew.

When we look at evolution objectively we find that it leads us back to these very roots. And surprisingly it turns out Jesus is the evolutionary prototype for mankind’s next evolutionary leap - exactly fulfilling the evolutionary requirements for such a prototype. A mutant at birth, and as such was the first member of a new species who proved his staying power by being resurrected. As such members of the old species are faced with the choice of transforming and becoming like Jesus or becoming extinct.

Is this just another something that happened by chance?

If evolution is true then who in history would be a prototype for human evolution?

According to evolutionary theory mankind should become like Jesus or perish. Who was different at birth and who is the greatest survivor? Jesus is the most logical choice, no one else in history has had as much influence - but evolutionists stop being evolutionists at this point and become blind zealots in the cause ignorance.

While Jesus did not procreate - his “genes” are in billions of people. In accepting Jesus he becomes a part of us and we become a part of him. Each of us becomes a new person with new qualities that we inherit from him. .

If one’s bothers to actually study where Darwin got his idea’s you will find that it was from his grandfather and the Victorian society around him. There is a one to one correlation of themes between Christianity and Evolution. This is no accident; Darwin took from Christian thought and simply gave things a different name. For example redemption became survival and transformation became mutation. The main differences are the Christianity is concerned with the redemption of the unfit and Evolution then focused on the survival of the fittest (that is until it became PC incorrect). The other main difference is that in Christianity God is in charge whereas in Evolution things happen by chance.

Evolution became popular not with the people but with government and business for selfish reasons. Each then could point and the unemployed and down and outs of society and say that “that just the way the world is” and have a better chance that people would accept it and not revolt. Evolution is not science, it does not even qualify to regarded as a theory it is only an idea the has become the religion of wealth and politics.

this goes for every idea that has ever been considered
if you think it’s the absolute solution, personal developement stops

this has nothing to do with evolution perticularily
it goes for all religions, beliefs, methods, whatever …

no… IT DOESN’T; i will eat nothing but my own fecal matter for a week if in my life time main stream science will acknowledge that the sun goes around the earth.