Who wrote the lotus sutra?

enough of Jesus and christian thought, and have something different.

I have read that the founder Shaymuni wrote the lotus sutra, and angels visited him and show their graditude and hail the sutra.
Then later own, I read a follow of buddha, united all the teachings into one, making buddhism having just of sacred text. Then I read the japanese Nichiern Suguro wrote or translated the real and origin of the lotus sutra.

Do you see the world eventually becoming a buddha?
IF Nietchze was right that no one is a true chrisitian except Jesus himself, what would that mean? What would then the sayings of jesus mean, " The highest on earth, is not mightier the least of what is heavenly" and " IF you do not understand earthly how can you understand whats heavenly"
Is it not buddha’s supreme wisdom or enlightenment , then a true christian?

:-s

Anyone has the potential to become a buddha.
Becoming a buddha is allot easier then becoming a christ.
I agree with Nietzche about Jesus being the only “true christian”.
Buddha was atheist. I dunno why most ppl say Jesus & Buddha were basically the same thing.

Buddha talks about saving your own soul from samsara through the eight fold path + other things.

Jesus talks about seriving god & preaching/faith = salvation [through his god/father].

I’ll tell you strait out, nirvahna isn’t as fun as bong, it’s not a sudden snap to bliss. The god of abraham is not all-powerful, there are more evolved spirit beings then him, and he did not create everything. “Salvations” often do not solve the real physical problems, they just give comfort/satisfaction to the person about their afterlife.

Imagine how smart you would be if you lived for 4000years?
Well, spirit beings lived longer then that, so ofcourse they are more mentally advanced then physical beings on earth. But it all depends on what you call “mighty”. Spirit memory/knowledge is non-literal, it’s strange & hard to apply.

It’s a complicated subject.

I do know that Jesus was imperfect, because Jesus did not believe in evolution. His “father in heaven” may have actually been a tulpian form [gradually created by human thoughts].

brother dan, it seems to me that everytime I ask a question, you are always the first person to reply. well most of the time.
I give praise brother dan, for this reply makes absolute sense to me.

Have you read the lotus sutra? Having faith and working through salvation really does not solve any physical problems. But cannot we prevent them and other disasters but spreading mortality and morality and the love of justice?
There is no doubt that we must solve physical problems.

For a story in won buddism states there was a man who ask the patriarch to be cure for a disease he is suffering. The buddha replied," why ask me, you should go seek a doctor, I save only the soul"