Religions taylored for ignorant laymen:

Example:

The Christian belief that all “supernatural beings” are either angels or demons.

This is an extremely wide and inaccurate generalization.

By this principal, all animals on earth are demons and humans are angels. Really, there are far more species of metaphysical life-forms then there are species of physical life-forms. Ancient religion is a very sad excuse for metaphysics.

But these religions are made to appeal to the common people, with quick “answers” & a lack of real understanding. Even before science and education existed, religions still “worked” and people “got it”/“believed”. That’s because science and education were not required for a faith-based estimation about things even more complex then physics.

The most popular religions are almost custom-built for laymen, mind-control, indoctrination and proofless-proof-tricks.

i’d like to see one of your metaphysical beings… :slight_smile:
For now… i think the only metaphysical in the world is human imagination.

Indeed, how are all non-human animals “supernatural beings”? That doesn’t seem to fit with common definitions of ‘supernatural’.

He did not say all Non-human lifeforms on this planet were supernatural.
He was useing the example as a comparison to define his explanation. Here let me break it down for you.

In the metaphysical acording modern christianity:

1: Beings-
A: Angel’s (Seraphym,Charibim, and the lower clases of anglels.)
B: Demons (Devils,imps, and higher class controling entities.)
C: God (A tetratograminal godform suposedly omnipotent consisting of God,Jesus, And the hole spirit).
D: Satan (an angel of the highest order Charibim who was cast out of heaven).

2: Places existing in the metaphysical acording to Christian Doctrine-
A: Heaven (A place of susposed eternal paradise)
B: Hell ( a place of suposed eternal tourture, pain, and sufering)
C: Limbo (a place of eternal neutrality of nothingness)

Now this makes up the complete metaphysical creation that susposedly acording to many religious doctrines in diferent words is all that exists after death and if you add the 7 layers of heaven and the 7 layers of hell from other religions it gets more complicated.

Now The physical-

1: Places-
Uncountible almost infanate.

2: Life forms-
Dido Of number 1

What he was saying is that saying the metaphysical is made of only the things described in the definition above for the doctrines of christianity is like saying the physical is made up of only Humans and animals. When in fact there are more than just carban based lifeforms and an infinite number of species of everything.

His point was that if the physical is that large then there is no way the metaphysical could be smaller and contain less.

What is limbo? It isnt in my Bible. Sort of sounds bimbo-tic. << new word. hehe.