The stuff that God is made of

I believe I have solved one of the great mysteries of religion and philosophy - the physical form of the deity. A picture tells a thousand words, so here it is:

I believe God is a pork pie. This explains why muslims and jews refuse to eat pork, and also why christians do (Jesus said “eat this, for it is my body” etc.) It also explains why we have the balance of pleasure and pain in the world - to procure the pork, pain must be inflicted on a pig, but later there’s pleasure in the eating. Finally, we see now why prayers are never answered: pork pies can’t talk!

Unlike superstitious theories, this one is 100% empirical and testable; you can perform any tests you want on a pork pie.

There is not a balance of pleasure and pain in the world.

“God”, firstly, has never been seen or known.

The lower gods of earth are made of many things, one different then the other.

I don’t even believe that the god of a magus is the creator, though his god is frightfully powerful and real [once one ever mannages to reach it].

Humans are made of matter, mostly. “God” could be made out of elements/structures of any realm, plane, dimension or frequency.

Most humans are metaphysically “blind and bound”, they know nothing – and are capable of nothing – as regards the gods and the metaphysical.

The persons who have real understanding of the metaphysical – have enough understanding that they are capable of using the metaphysical – therefor they are capable of miracles & superhuman power.

I should add that the PP scales needn’t be in the equilibrium position.

No one has seen god, you say? I say that this is because no one has ever looked for him on a supermarket shelf! :smiley:

God as a pork pie? Now that is a new one for me. Pork is bad to eat because God did not design pork for humans to eat. It is not a sin to eat pork just bad for your health. Our bodies can put up with some minor things here and there but eating pork for a large part of the diet is bad for you.

Just like the rest of the nutcases back in the day, they went a little bit overboard about things.

What you say ties in with my theory, Astral. Too much god-stuff and the body can’t take it; it ODs.

Um… God is not a pork-pie. I dont even think it wise to try and make the comparison.

But your point is well made even if its quite questionable and with a caveat. I would say that I do not think it is possible to OD on God.

God is made of the prayers, dreams and hopes of men.

I think this is the most brilliant proof/explaination of God I’ve ever seen! :slight_smile:

Gimme some God- I haven’t eaten in 10 hours and He looks good.

tyvm, Phaedrus :slight_smile: I hope you enjoy your next “spiritual encounter” !

TheQuestion: The predictable response from the God-is-a-Pork-Pie camp would be “men have prayed for, hoped for, and dreamed about pork pies, hence your comment is true.”

I apologize before hand for the irreverent humor busting my gut and coming out…

So God is a Crusty Porker? That explains a whole lot of things, you are right. :laughing: Yep, that felt better. =D>

This is typical of things that are true, KW* - they explain things convincingly :slight_smile:

[*Kriswest, not Kirby & West the milk suppliers!]

Shit Sweep, I wasn’t trying to prove the exsistance of God; if I was going to (which I’m not,) I wouldn’t be dumb enough to do it that way.

More talking about the subjective idea of God, or, in my opinion, God itself.

The most real God which humans have experienced is a spirit force, and antil a man can understand how to communicate with a spirit force, he will not have any experience with God.