Who practices their religion?

If you do how?

Can you name me a passage or quote of your religion, and tell me how are you practicing it?

For it was said, that if one puts one teaching into practice he will attain great merit. IF this is true, what kind of merit are you achieving?

Now if you do what others do and know not what you do, clearly you have no wisdom but just a slave or being exploited.

Eph. 6:19-- Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, as I should.

now granted, i’m not as good at this as i would like to be. however, i do really like this verse and try to live this way. i generally try to show a christian life through my actions rather than my words, though, because i’m not good at speaking anyway.

Don’t encourage them, dan! There are some pretty unpleasant passages in their holy books…

I kind of practise mine, by virtue of the fact that I eat the occasional pot noodle :laughing:

I think you hit the nail right on the head. To think about it plainly what does it mean to be a good speaker?

I am often told by my family that I would make a horrible instructor. Why? Because I speak with a bunch of jargon and that I have trouble speaking in laymans terms. But I can perfectly instruct another person that exists at my level of knowledge.

So some are more suited to teach those of highly inquisitive minds while others are more suitable to teach those of less inquisitive or in fact challenged capacities.

There has also been the occasion where those roles are reversed. So as the moral of the story do just as God said. Do not worry and work to what you will say, because in your hour of need you will be given that which you will need to say by God.

Have no worries or fear of your oratory skills, such boastful pride in these things are for the foolhearty and those who like to pat each other on the back and pass each other papers of notability.

Bush would be a good example of this. Bush cannot be made a lesser man just because he cant make bullshit sound good on a podium like Kerry or maybe Clinton can.

I would also like to make mention that Christ said to judge a man by their fruits and not by his mouth. In this you will find who follows their religion and who does not.