Who is the most beautiful Islam man and woman in history?

If no one replys then no one is an islam in this board.

All are christians. But do reply. For my mind is telling me it is prince Ali and Jasmine.

I believe the most beautiful person in the Islam realm, is the founder Mohammad and his wives. For a true wise person is usally a beatiful person. And the founder are usually the ones.

Yes, but I wonder whether we should pay extra attention on posting pictures in this particular thread…

Indeed, Mucius!

I wonder if anything would happen if someone were to post a picture of the muslim prophet. One thing’s for sure: it’d be a quick and easy way of finding out if we’ve got any devout muslims here!

I’m not asking for a picture, but that would help.

At least their names .

If there is no muslim devouts. Most likely this board is really diverse at all. Maybe in the future if I keep on supporting it.

I suppose this means , the fear of terrorism and sucide bombers?

y is every1 always baggin on islam?
if ur jus gonna bag keep ur mouth shut cuz u r jus wasting time…
like its not even constructive…

people bag on jesus too…
but i dont agree with that either…
too many ways of wasting time…
its crazy…

time is too real and valuable
anything too real in this country is hardly understood.

– wat i think. . i may be completely wrong due to blindness/errogence…

I want 70 virgin wives!!!

I think that promise is one of Islam’s main appeals to many men. Dont you think?

:laughing: There is a place for muslims to get their virginity certificates and surgery for non-virgin women to become once more a virgin.

What does this tells you? In the Muslim world? Oh yead, and I love their belly dancing, which no other religion has.

Yeah, it’s on the contract. Right above the stipulation saying that you have to give your life for Allah first. :wink:

Actually 72 virgin wives. You missed 2. wives, so carelessly. :slight_smile:

Ibn Kathir (died 1373 CE ) in his Koranic commentary (Tafsir) of Surah Al-Rahman (55), verse 72:
“The Prophet Muhammad was heard saying: ‘The smallest reward for the people of paradise is an abode where there are 80,000 servants and 72 wives, over which stands a dome decorated with pearls, aquamarine, and ruby, as wide as the distance from Al-Jabiyyah [a Damascus suburb] to Sana’a [Yemen]’.”

Most people don’t know jack-shit about Islam here.
It’s very similar to Jewish religion.
It’s all the same Abrahamic “praise the supposed origin of all that exists” idea which got so many people so crazy.

Before anyone has the right to tell me flat out what/who “God” is, they should at least have enough ESP to read what’s on a piece of paper inside of a cardboard box. If not, they are either scitzo, or whatever spirit possessed them is the most half-assed godform ever.

80,000 servants…

Slavery was seen as natural/normal back then.

As I’ve said elsewhere, abrahamic/semitic religions have been tainted by arrogance, idealism and slavery, to name a few things…

Slavery is still practiced in many middle eastern countries, although not openly.

Many poor Asian women were b(r)ought to these countries to work as servants but actually treated as slaves. The owners take the passports of these servants and control them. The infamous camel jockeys are child slaves.

:astonished:
son of a bitch…

lol wouldnt u agree for that to be paradise?
i mean anything u want eh?
wat wud u want…

do u want there to be an acted out perfect romance movie in heavan…
guess u cud do it??

n even if u were in… christian paradise… or w.e
wudnt it still b muslim paradise??
i mean heaven is heaven
wouldnt u b able to ask god for women
b.c women is included in everything…

“the most erogent of those who are erogent are those who trip on the same stone twice”

What can we do without our body, even if there were women in the heaven?
Isn’t only the souls are supposed to enter the heaven?
How can you have sex without your body?
Is there a male soul and female soul?
Is there anything like soul sex?

we obviously beleive differently

Care to explain?

we have our bodys, at the age of 14/18…
the reason i put a / was b.c scholars say differently tan some other scholars

Male & female are different structures of the same species. This also applies to non-material beings. [Or, a different kind of material then we can see].

No more material fluid exchange, but other sorts of interchange and interaction are definitely possible.

If we are to assume that there is a heaven, let’s not be too fast towards the idea of it being something like the holodeck of startreck.

Heavens are probably like cities, built by spirits outside of our usual timespace. They are societies, with laws, work and play. Crime and justice.

The law for muslims that you are allowed 5 wives

They say the qur’an is not the main source of wisdom, but the hadith where the prophet Mohammad spoke.

What is he relation to the buddha then? The hadith and the Lotus sutra, and the bible, all the sayings of the founder.