You're my friends..

“You’re my friends if you follow me, I don’t call you servants, but I call you friends, for all things that I heard from my Father I’ve made known to you… in my fathers kingdom are many mansions, I’m going on ahead to get them ready for you, then return to take you there with me” ( John 14:14, John 14:2-6)

During near death experiences, it’s often been witnessed that persons meet some sort of spirit who’s essense and power is intense, super human love. Those experiencing such a thing sometimes identify this being as the Christ, whilst other persons do not.

Not all spirits have a literal form, thus it would be hard to tell who it was.

I’ve wondered if this was the literal Jesus, or whether this was the human mind’s way of expressing the head & the manifestation of a collective and interconnected force of “love” in all its forms.

Only from higher dimensions can someone witness or access the interconnectivity of lower dimensions, because higher dimensions are made of the connections of lower dimensions.

~

Despite what stupid christendom did to Jesus, it’s quite possible that Jesus’s spirit has become a godform by now, as he has had so many years to personally develop in other realms, and he is also fed/empowered by concensus-belief.

You mind starting up a conversation or debate instead of evangelizing? After all, it is a philosophy website.

Acid and 'shrooms do that too.

Jesus is really black. :sunglasses:

Duder quote - You mind starting up a conversation or debate instead of evangelizing? After all, it is a philosophy website.

You talking to me bub? This is the Religion sub-forum, so as a Philosopher you’re out of place here not moi :wink:

You got it all wrong bub.

This is the Philosophy Religion sub-forum.

Check out the administrator, Tentative’s new topic about just this type of thing.