Paint it Black

sez any skilled or naturally born spirit medium.

Hmm…

Did you feel its presense physically?

Tell me more.

What’s that…?

Tell me the details.

You said all non-christians would be abandoned. Therefore you are saying only Christians are right.

You say this as if you are right and have a choice in the matter. What if you get to the gates and Allah mocks you and says “Silly Christian heaven is no place for you.” Wouldn’t you feel foolish because you assumed that you were right?

That is my inital question which I never got a response for. Why would Christianity be the right one? And why would you be saved?

Satori quote
Why would Christianity be the right one? And why would you be saved?

Mick Response
Because my god exists, and the others don’t. It says so in the bible. I could quote it for you, I love quoting.

Seems simple to me, mate.

I don’t really think Mickster is capable of defending his positions with any real argumentative stance…

Yes, I do so hate Circular argumentums…I guess it is what I get for trying :frowning:

Perhaps sometimes I should stop looking for meaningful answers and just hop in a nice work of fiction. :imp:

Damn, that is a good book.

Hehe. The best story ever told! =D> =D> =D>

Dan quote - There are pleanty of non-christian ghosts and spirit beings which have good lives, aren’t in hell & don’t need heaven.
Mick reply -Oh yeah, sez who?
Dan reply -sez any skilled or naturally born spirit medium

Mediums have some telepathic abilities and simply pick up impressions of the deceased from surviving relatives, no big deal.
But trying to pretend they’re “in touch with the dead” is a whole new ball game…
But some no doubt inadvertently contact malign entities that pretend to be dear departed “Uncle Albert” in order to gain access to our plane.
After all the entity isn’t going to admit “I’m a demon that incites men to murder little girls” is it?

Mick quote - I had a run-in with a crop circle entity
Dan response -Tell me more

Okay mate here’s the story which has been plastered around the net for a while now -
"YE ELVES OF HILLS…" by Mick
They say the scariest supernatural stories are true ones. Here’s a true one…
In 1978 when i lived in Leicester i used to keep mice in a big cage in the garden shed, and to improve their breeding stock i took a harmless trap out into the countryside just outside town and caught a couple of wood mice and put them in the cage in the shed.
But they vanished within a couple of days and i could only presume they’d somehow escaped into the garden.
At the same time i was hit by an appalling spell of depression out of the blue for no apparent reason, i’ve never known anything like it before or since, i was being swamped by waves of despair at the futility and worthlessness of human existence, as if a rent had been torn in the fabric of the universe and entities were probing my mind through it with unseen icy fingers.
I toughed it out without seeing the doctor, and tried self-help by reading the Bible to try to get some comfort that life wasn’t meaningless, and the depression eventually lifted after about 8 weeks.
Bear with me, i haven’t got to the punch line yet, we now have to fast forward 10 years…

In 1988 a crop circle was found in a field just outside Leicester near Oadby, and circle researchers came to study it from all over Britain.
I noticed it was in a field bordered by the strip of woods from where i’d obtained the two wood mice 10 years before…
Okay, here’s my theory -
That ancient strip of woodland had been home to an invisible entity (an “elemental”?) for thousands of years, and when i stole two of its beloved wood mice it followed me home, spirited them away (they vanished remember), and punished me by zapping me with a ferocious psychic assault (severe depression) that almost knocked me off my feet.
It then returned to its woodland home with the mice.
Now lets just suppose the entity sometimes prowls the area around the woods, moving by absorbing itself into the earth at one point, then re-emerging at another point, leaving crop circles at both points!

As i say its just a theory, but there may be a few bits of backup, firstly the witches in Macbeth also possessed that ability to emerge from and re-absorb into the earth like “bubbles” -
“The earth hath bubbles as the water has, and these are of them. Whither are they vanish’d?” (Act 1 sc 3)
library.thinkquest.org/2888/

And in The Tempest, Shakespeare seems to be describing more elementals that create crop circles or “ringlets” -
“Ye elves of hills, brooks, standing lakes and groves, you demi-puppets that by moonshine do the sour green ringlets make”… (Act 5 sc 1)
www-tech.mit.edu/Shakespeare/tem … t.5.1.html

Perhaps the Earths’s landscapes contain many such “elementals” of one kind or another?
Perhaps some are “Guardians of the Woods”, and i got zapped by one for stealing two wood mice?
Even Travis Walton got zapped by a possible “Guardian” because he was a lumberjack -
travis-walton.com/ordinary.html
After all, God says - “I will punish you, a fire in the forest will devour all around it” (Jeremiah 21:4)
“The whole earth is at peace,the trees rejoice at no woodcutter coming” (Isaiah 14:7/8 )

Incidentally, the Bible is very eco-friendly, so maybe there’s a link to possible Guardians there?
God said:-“Every animal of the forest is MINE,and the cattle on a thousand hills.
I know every bird in the mountains,and the creatures of the field are MINE, for the world is MINE,and all that is in it”(Psalm 50 10-12)
Jesus said:-“God won’t forget the death of a sparrow” (Matt 10:29)
“God… in whose hand is the soul of every living thing” (Job12:10 KJV)

Maybe when pollution levels and despoilation reach pre-determined highs, this verse will be invoked? -
“The time has come for judging the dead… and for destroying those who destroy the earth” (Revelation 11:18 )------------------------------------------------------------

From The Zeus -
Mick Response -Because my god exists, and the others don’t. It says so in the bible. I could quote it for you, I love quoting.

Hey I never said that, does the forum Moderator allow you to put words in peoples mouths that they never said?

Bullox.

Okay, that’s a start.

Please tell about the other events.

From Dan - Bullox

Let’s face it mate, when spirits “come through” at seances they spout such mundane stuff that we just can’t take spiritualism seriously :wink:

MEDIUM - “Is there anybody there?”
VOICE - “Yes this is Albert”…
ALBERTS WIDOW - “Oh Albert, what divine revelation do you bring me from the other side?”
ALBERT - “Be careful walking home down Saxby Street tonight, the dog at number 19 has crapped in the middle of the pavement again”…

Dan quote - Please tell about the other events

Okay mate, here’s the account of one of my close encounters which I’ve plastered around the net -

THE SPALDING INCIDENT (Lincolnshire, England)
In 1998 i was off on another cycle-camping trip, (I’d done at least one every year for around 30 years) this time a 3-day one from Leicester to The Wash shoreline.
At the end of day one I camped in my tent in a field near Spalding, but couldn’t drop off to sleep because there seemed to be a static tension in the air, hard to describe, and no i wasn’t near power lines.
I eventually drifted off and the next thing i know i’m having a dream in which i’m out of the tent walking behind a monk-like figure across the field towards a clump of trees. His hoods up and i can’t see his face, he seems about the same height as me (5ft 8in) There seems to be a dark shape (craft?) in the trees. I’m not the least bit frightened. There the dream ends.
I woke up back in the tent in its original spot, but it seemed the night had passed much more quickly than it should have. In fact at first i thought my watch was wrong because it said about 9am, whereas my “body clock” was telling me it should only be about 5am. The watch was right, i checked it later.
As i began breaking camp, i noticed a large brown bruise on my shin, it wasn’t at all painful to the touch and i had no idea how i got it. It faded out normally over the next week or so.I later read that some abductees have had similar painless bruises, perhaps the result of DNA-collection operations?
I carried on with the bike trip which went off smoothly and i arrived back home a couple of days later, and had absolutely no after-effects like dizziness etc.
The incident is only worth mentioning as a possible abduction experience because of the “static” in the air, the “dream” involving a monk, the time glitch, and the bruise.

From Mick -
Hey I never said that, does the forum Moderator allow you to put words in peoples mouths that they never said?

Thezeus18 response-

What? I didn’t say anything. Maybe I was speaking in tongues?

Who is to say what mundane is though?

You spout mostly mundane attempts at humor… should I refuse to take you seriously?

Is your entire belief system based on whimsical self affirmation based on emotional response rather than intellectual inquiry?

To quote Jesus: “Yes.”

Old Gobbo quote - Is your entire belief system based on whimsical self affirmation based on emotional response rather than intellectual inquiry?

Yes mate but I’ve been dabbing TCP on it and it’s clearing up nicely thanx :wink:

Satori quote - What if you get to the gates and Allah mocks you and says “Silly Christian heaven is no place for you.”

I’d kick him in the goolies and bugger off :wink:

This actually made me chuckle lol

I guess that’s what I’m going to have to do to St. Peter: kick him in the balls and walk back down the escalator.