What does your ego say to you on the spiritual path?

Don’t stop

It says that even though I am one with the universe I should operate as though seperate.

No. You say that.

If ego said “I am the one with the universe”, well… Perhaps I’m just not understood. Ok.

i have different personalitys so allot of things… why do you never answer the questions you post for yourself ?

Well, perhaps I has different personalities would make more room for the proper vision. But I don’t care anymore.

Well, I do, sometimes. Did you really read all my 188? I won’t answer my own question this time.

So, never is abuse of a word. If you ask about the trick, if it’s a trick at all, I’ll tell you why I don’t answer my own questions (if that’s what you’re asking about, can’t read out the point of your question with certainty):

• I don’t know the answer
  • I know the answer, but want to see your thoughts on it, then, have a real debate over it, so that every one can take something out of it for himself (my ideal wish would be to come to the point “well, I was mistaken”, which doesn’t happen, I think, due to my going around the words, which is hell fun, albeit others feel not respected or insulted then and won’t have me here, my ideal fun would be to chase with you, but if you tell me to go I will, the world is big, the people who call me a pranic vampire, a parasite on society or its cancer and/or want to kill me not).

In sum, I don’t answer my own questions, because they are for you.

My ego tells me I should drink more, but my liver cirrhosis disagrees. Honestly though, I have not yet conquered myself enough to understand what my ego is saying most of the time, if at all. Its wild. I’m a madman, apparently.

The guy in your picture followed a similar way of thinking, just added cigars.

Don’t conquer. The conquered is you. The conqueror is you. You are you.

Ego says conquer.

Who said this? I

No matter how hard you’re trying to think about it, you’re doing just what is called the problem.

There’s no problem.

Look at your body. Look at things. Think of the world. Who got hooked?

If you still aren’t at peace, I’ll give you more.

Ego isn’t an entity that cause you any problem. It isn’t even a thing. Just stupid thinking you habitually perform.

Relax. Have your wife close. Look at the children. Aren’t they funny getting one over another? They want to be higher. When they are, they’ll see it’s not fun at all. However, they will do it anytime they feel they lose the game. But then they start to think.

The spiritual path makes things even worse. Why? Go up.

Whatever you think of my offer, I’ll answer any serious question.

Ah, the one I thought today. It’s so nice. Refreshes.

You don’t become more free. You just become less entangled.

Zen is for the best. They just say: you’re free.

Try to figure it out, if you can. I couldn’t at the beginning, so went another way. There are many. Got exactly to the same point. Just unfolding it further.

Now the message:

Taken on the social level it makes many problems and virtually no good.

I’m not an anarchist for their mistake at the premise they take altogether with the rest of society.

If you say someone has power over how do you want to change it? I strongly believe I don’t have to develop this thought here.

I’m not a buddhist for I don’t like to bow and I like sex. Well, if you laugh then we’re home, that’s it. If it’s too hard for you to grasp, I’ll go for more words. I’ll try with not a single quote.

Blah

It’s such a pain. No questions, please.

Chicks have better use of me.