Predators

PREDATORS by Mick
Demons are nasty invisible life-forms, like Arnie’s Predator.
They operate by subtle stealth,and their biggest advantage is that many people don’t even believe they exist,or are scared of them,and are therefore easy meat for them!
Demons are basically brainless little things who Jesus swats like flies.He said:- “I cast out devils by the finger of God” (Luke 11:19/20)

We don’t SEE demons,we FEEL them worming around inside our minds like alien parasites,trying to twist our thought processes to their will.
“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood,but against principalities,against powers,against the rulers of darkness…”(Eph 6:12)
Demons are SABOTEURS,doing their utmost to make humans unhappy so they and their master Satan can FEED OFF the bad vibes of discord and hate they’ve sown in the human race.

Demons will sift our brains and zero in on any personal flaws to try to get a foot in the door of our minds.
“Don’t give the devil a foothold” (Eph 4:27), “Resist the devil and he’ll flee from you” (James 4:7)
But if we give in to their promptings,we gradually become taken over by them and end up POSSESSED in varying degrees,like puppets and ventriloquists dummies with demons pulling our strings.
Demons make weak people blurt out swearwords,become drawn to filth and squalor,be loud and hyper,violent,do self-harm,have panic attacks and slag off Christians etc.
To defeat them,we simply keep a cool laidback frame of mind and use the weapons of kindness and decency and honour in our daily lives backed up by the holy spirit.

And if demons are hassling you,tell them to clear off in the name of Jesus,he terrifies them:- One demon in a possessed man saw him and shrieked:- “Let us alone; what have we to do with you Jesus of Nazareth? Have you come to destroy us? I know who you are,the Holy One of God” (Mark 1:24)
"Whenever the evil spirits saw him, they fell down before him and cried out, “You are the Son of God.”(Mark 3:11)
"Demons came out of many people, shouting, “You are the Son of God!”(Luke 4:41)
A whole lotta shakin goin on -“Believe in God,the demons also believe and tremble” (James 2:19)

Boxer Frank Bruno’s powerful fists couldn’t handle his demons and he had a breakdown.
And TV survival expert Ray Mears went the same way.
And SAS man Mac said on TV that 3 of his old mates in the regiment killed themselves later.All their weapon skills couldn’t help them.
“For the weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world” (2 Cor 10:4/5)
When the demons realise we won’t do their bidding,they’ll get out of our skulls and go looking for a weaker victim,don’t let it be you!

Right Arnie?
Ja you better believe it…

"Factor X is probably something I’ll never know. I actually think it may be possessed with demons. I can’t stop it…it controls me, you know, it’s like in the driver’s seat. That’s probably the reason we’re sitting here. You know, if I could just say, “No, I don’t want to do this, and go crawl into a hole.” But it’s driving me " - Dennis Rader the BTK killer after his arrest…
crimelibrary.com/serial_kill … tk/44.html

If you want demons, go chase after the secret groups.

Ever heard of mithraism? How does it relate to christianity?

Umm… Mick?
Aren’t demons “fallen angels”?

Peace elementals which became chaos elementals?

Mick in England,

I believe you may have just committed the sin of ’ speaking un-truths.’

Or, maybe you just made a mistake.

I am a fan of Ray Mears, and have never heard of him having a nervous breakdown. What was your source for this information? If any?

This made me LOL. I think the term used in modern times are mentally ill…demons…not so much.

why does this remind me of the earlier “Pinoism” topic?

i dont even know where to begin…

jeffl quote - Ever heard of mithraism? How does it relate to christianity?

I think I’ve vaguely heard of a dood called Mithras mate but he can’t have been much cop to let himself get upstaged by a young country boy carpenter :wink:
And you how does it relate to christianity? - It rejects Jesus doesn’t it, so it doesn’t relate to it at all :wink:

Dan quote -Umm… Mick?
Aren’t demons “fallen angels”?
Peace elementals which became chaos elementals?

Makes no difference how we label 'em mate, they all come under the general label “Losers” :wink:
“Demons seem to exhibit low intelligence” - quote from atheist paranormal author Colin Wilson’s book “The Supernatural”

Mick quote - TV survival expert Ray Mears went the same way [had nervous breakdown]

SieEbrum - I believe you may have just committed the sin of ’ speaking un-truths.’
Or, maybe you just made a mistake.
I am a fan of Ray Mears, and have never heard of him having a nervous breakdown. What was your source for this information? If any?

Aargh that’s the second time today somebody in here has called me a liar, I guess paranoia must be catching :wink:
I just ran a web search but could’t find anything about Mears breakdown to show you, so I suppose you’ll just have to take my word for it when I say I read an item in the paper a year or two ago which went something like - “TV survival expert Ray Mears has had to pull out of a planned series of new shows because of stress”…
Anyway we wish him well and the only reason I mentioned his stress was to illustrate that although he may well be a whizz at physical survival, he’s not so hot at surviving mentally…
Hey comic Jack Dee cracked a joke about him, - “Ray Mears, what a man! He goes into jungles swamps and deserts, and comes out fatter than when he went in”…

It’s shit like this that makes me wonder why people like Mick would ever come on here to begin with? I mean… if you just feel like typing out the same stuff over and over why not just do it in a word document or something?

You’ve already made up your mind… you definitely don’t need our help.

I suppose that extreme emotions leave little room for thought… but… spirit forms which tourment humans are probably insane and deformed anyways. It’s very rare, and it’s a waste of time/energy to do that, so, it’s not wonder why such things would be weaker or less intelligent then spirits which spend their time seeking wisdom and development, for example.

Old Gobbo - You’ve already made up your mind… you definitely don’t need our help…

Right mate, others are “seekers” on their own spiritual “paths” but what they overlook is that by assuming a “seeker-path” mindset, they’re subconsciously locking themselves into a “forever seeking” mentality, and therefore might well never arrive anywhere…
Moi, I’ve arrived :wink:

KNOCK-KNOCK by Mick
We hear nonchristians saying they’re on their own path, which means they’re locked into a dangerous mindset of forever wandering in the wilderness without ever coming home.
But Christians have come home, they’re inside the mighty fortress of Christianity which has strong 2000-year-old walls a hundred feet thick and its warm and light and friendly inside, completely rent-free with guaranteed permanent security of tenancy.
To get in, people needn’t be shy, they simply have to knock at the door :slight_smile:
Jesus said - “Knock and it’ll be opened…whoever comes to me I’ll never turn away” (Matt 7:7/ John 6:37)
Come on in, the kettles on :slight_smile:

Dan quote - spirit forms which tourment humans are probably insane and deformed anyways

Good point :slight_smile:
We could also call such entities “spiritual perverts”.
Jesus called them “unclean spirits”, and the Bible makes it clear they love filth and squalour and darkness,for example I’ve lost count of the number of times they’ve called me a perverted woman-chasing child-molesting phoney christian through peoples mouths on the net message boards…
Such garbage is demons natural language -
Jesus said of Satan “When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies” (John 8:44)
“To the pure all things are pure, but to those who are defiled and unbelieving nothing is pure; but even their mind and conscience are defiled” (Titus 1:15)
“He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, let him be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still.” (Rev 22:11)
However demons do tell the truth sometimes, like when one warned its mates through a victims mouth on a message board - “Mick’s a tough nut to crack folks, don’t mess with that one”…
See, demons are cowardly little sh*ts who prefer to prey instead on the weak and gullible…

demons are merely are judge incarnate.

Our torturer for our hell.

Will you continue the death gate cycle?

or will you break free?

Rader is a twirp. Just another frustrated geek who can’t get laid. Of course his work is good, as are all serial killers (excepting the pedophiles), but still I think the guy is a dweeb.

what ever happened to the pinoism guy

You don’t sound to me like you’ve arrived. It could be that mithras, in original conception, is Abraham’s God of the covenant. Rather than reason about the facts in order to use the truth to convince unbelievers, you instill fear.

Where do you think you’ve arived at?

Jeffl quote to moi - You don’t sound to me like you’ve arrived. It could be that mithras, in original conception, is Abraham’s God of the covenant. Rather than reason about the facts in order to use the truth to convince unbelievers, you instill fear.
Where do you think you’ve arived at?

Huh? I instill fear? Hey don’t shoot the messenger, I’m only repeating what Jesus said, so take it up with him when you meet him :wink:
Anyway, tell us about that Mithras dood and I promise to ditch Jesus and string with Mithras if he said anything better than this -
Jesus said - “Hungry and you fed me,
Thirsty and you gave me drink,
A stranger and you took me in,
Naked and you clothed me,
ill and you tended me,
In prison and you visited me.
When you did this to others,
you did it to me”

(Matt ch 25)

Really?

Really?

It’s probably better for you if we were to take it up here first, maybe? 2000 years ago they didn’t understand things like we do today; psycological illness is part of it, but the secret groups are an aspect rarely considered reasonably and in the light of day. These two factors together make a reasonable explaination of demons far more likely than your appeal to an off world explanation. Part of what makes justice work is the way that you don’t have to be scared of the secret groups if you trust the people around you.