the chosen ones?

There are 9 planets in our universe, maybe 10 (haven’t heard anymore about the newly discovered 10th planet). According to the bible, in the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. I don’t know why it did not mention the other planets. If it is love that drove God to create the heavens and the earth, and we know that there are palnets besides our own, my question is: are we the only ones capable of God’s love? I believe there are other life forms other than our planet. What do you think?

I’m not even sure what your question means; “capable of God’s love”? Are you assuming that God loves you? If so, why would you assume that?

“In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God”. - John 1:1

A

=======
Are we so important that we think we are the only intelligent beings that God created?

No… we just don’t know if there are other intelligent beings.

1. The Planet Earth is not a life form.

2. There is no evidence to suggest there are other intelligent beings in the universe. There is no evidence to suggest there are NOT other intelligent beings in the universe. Therefore, the assertion that there are other intelligent beings in the universe is meaningless.

1. The question is meaningless until God is shown to exist
  2. If God exists but it is found that He does not love anyone/thing, the question is meaningless.
  3. The question is meaningless until other intelligent beings are shown to exist.

There could be many other locations in the galaxy in the same test/situation we are in. God loves them all equally. And then again, we may be the only things alive in the universe at the moment on the corporeal level.

The rest of the universe just might become our play ground. Something to look forward to.