• Energy manipulation.
  • Love-forms.
  • Creation.
  • Attraction.
  • Connection.
  • Stimulation.

As we see from the BurnCast principal:
“Different types of energy work better for different types of tasks.”

So, sexual energy works better for certain kinds of tasks then it does for others.

Anger and fear energies – work best for magickal attacks, if focused and programmed. Sadistic-hate is even more effective, because it’s more coherent. It locks-onto the potential suffering and anguish of the enemy, then creates as much of that anguish as possible; this is why torture and war-crimes exist the way that they do, because they are so focused on causing the pain of the enemy.

So, now I’ve outlined a bit about general principals of Will-Power, and their relation to the magickal or the spiritual.

^ What do you think of that quote… or anything…?
Any thought?

Entering into a trance is usually vital for some forms of “higher brain function”, especially things such as Telekenesis. But – only women seem to enter deeply into a trance-like-state during sexual practices.

shecomesfirst.typepad.com/ian_ke … index.html

altx.com/interzones2/violet/sex.magic.html

Female ability to orgasm seems like an evolutionary biproduct of male capacity, in the same was as male nipples are an evolutionary biproduct of the female mammaries.

Besides ability to have an orgasm being a varying genetic trait, I’ve also read about things such as empathy and the ability to feel pain being based on genes, not personality/character.

I have found this all very interesting since I come from a biology background. Keep up the interesting posts.

Thanks for understandin’. :sunglasses:

Get it out.

servantsofthelight.org/knowl … tml#tantra