August 22, watch out?

I suspect that you will be fine. More bonus points for the atheists.

:laughing:

Look out dudes, when stuff starts getting really bad, you’re going to be getting closer to the end.

He’s talking about religions being a “fad” because it’s something changing, without deeper substance, based on fame and popularity/mass belief/faith.

Wait a minute, the same religions have been here for thousands of years. Some changed, but they’re still here.

This is the darkest before dawn saying in action. And the eye of the storm shows the sun will come back out.

Um guys if this is all going to happen why worry about it? If it doesn’t then you will have worried for nothing.

Just to be on the safe side start patting your rear end to get familiar with it in case you have to kiss it goodbye in a hurry.

You see unless all the religious texts tell us how to stop it, why worry about it? It a done deal. Enjoy while you can.

That sounds like a form of survival training to me.

Here’s another one:

“If a grizzley bear sees you, lay on the ground to show it that you’re not a threat. Also, if you like, pour a little bit of BBQ sause onto your body, and say: ‘If it’s not Arby’s, its not right’.”

Alternative, how 2 compensate for apocalypes:

“Don’t move out of the states which will have a potential for war. Don’t be like Einstient. Stay in the waring nation, instead. Especially if it’s becoming fascist. Begin to pat your own ass, then proceed to test its texture and its viscosity. Check for trace amounts of poop, or feces. Take photographs of your ass’s shape and color. Analyse these using tools such as the microscope. Enjoy it while it lasts. Bask in its glory, passively, with adamant and static splender.” :laughing:

The “elect” means Christians, there’s no doubt whatsoever about that, or to narrow it down even further, proper Christians.
Don’t forget there are many phoney christians around but Jesus is on to them, he said:-“Not all who call me “Lord,Lord” will enter the kingdom of heaven. Then I’ll tell them plainly, I never knew you, get away from me” (Matt 7:21-23)

I think that there are so many “phoney christians” that you’ll never find the “real ones”.

The “real ones” should be psychic, possessed by their godform, and capable of miracles, like the originals. What’s that? Religion usedto be magick, then it became a disempowering tool of moral slavery? Who would have known that? Har har.

What if I said that there was no such thing as a “real christian”? You can’t “fallow christ” because christ is dead, and he can’t talk or teach or show or explain anymore. Bye bye. Now all we got is overly-edited Roman versions of an overly distorted and forgotten art.

Data

Portent

No reason is needed where there is no reason. However, ignorance lacking reason, will always demand it.

Ah master Dan, you are wise beyond your years. I thank you for the lesson and the exersise I just had rolling on the floor. A twofer. Thankyou for your wisdom :laughing:

Y2K was made up by the aging hippies. Could bad shit have happened?

Possibly. But, even before the news hyped it up, corporations and the governments were spending billions on fixing the stupid oversight.

August 22nd, should be taken seriously. Mamoud Aminejad believes that the Qu’ran is the inerrable word of god.

He’s already given us a chance to convert. Look at his interview with Mike Wallace… “I will give Mr. Bush one last chance to do the right thing, before something bad will happen.”

What is that right thing? Convert to Islam, or pay tribute to Islam.

For those of you who have studied history this situation should be familiar. It’s the reason that the US formed the Marines in the early 1800’s. Captain Barbarossa and his pirates, that operated out of the Algiers. You see after the slave trade died down, (even the US, before the civil war wasn’t purchasing as many of the slaves that they were pushing.) they started performing more acts of piracy and started demanded “dhimmi” money from all the world governments. We payed them happily, until they upped their price, and that’s when we formed the marines and went to the barbary wars. The first time, ended in a draw and we continued to pay the same tribute… the second time we stopped their madness.

Now we are in the modern day, dealing with the fascist religion that mohammed set up. Islam is really less about god, and more about domination. (submission to mecca…)

So, I think it would be prudent to keep your eyes open, Iran certainly doesn’t have the capability to strike us directly, but they could hurt us in other ways.

It’s easy mate, the real one are the ones you wouldn’t mind living next door to forever :slight_smile:

That’s funny you should call it moral slavery, because I find it as freedom. I’m not a slave to sin and I’m proud of it, I will live a happy life and not ruin it.

What if you said that? What would that do? Most likely nothing.

There are alot of false Christians using it as an excuse for power, but it’s easy to see it goes against the bible.

if you believe in sin, you are a slave to sin.

Sounds right to me, Mick.

:^o
=P~
#-o

Correct: If you believe in sin, you ‘can’ be a slave to sin. In others perspectives you are a slave to sin whether you believe in it or not.

Correct: No sin rules my life as of now. God does.

So If I don’t believe masturbation is a sin, how is it a sin when i commit the act?

God rules your life. Not mine. God is subjective… as is the bible.

Actually masturbation isn’t a sin. It’s the sexual lusting that’s a sin. So if it were perhaps a sin, with sin existing, it would be a sin regardless of what you believe. Get it now?

I believe God rules everyone’s lives. However you do have to believe in some God, for if God didn’t exist, man would be God.

Why must a god exist at all?

That question is left open to alot of answers. I believe he must exist. Why must any God exist…well. As we can see without a God one must mistake man to be God. Megalomania or Erotomania, the drive for power or the drive for pleasure. Malcum Muggeridge wrote this.

It’s been proven that without the belief in God or a Strong Tyranical government, a society will crumble.