"Reality?" you wish.

Alright, who’s been fucking with our timespace?

llewellyn.com/bookstore/blur … pe=Excerpt

Yes yes, constant proof that physical laws are imperfect and can be bipassed.

Dan, I levitate in my dreams. Does that count? The first time I levitated my eyelids were half open and I could see myself levititating. Every other time after that, which was a lot, happend purely in my dreams.

What do you think of that sort of occurance? I’d like to know you’re opinion.

dream books say it has to do with expressing myself, but I’m not so sure.

Dan~, what if it’s just our imagination (and perhaps excess free time) that’s messing up timespace?

You are just imagining what I am saying.

What is really happening is this:
There are some discolored pixels on your computer screen.

Also, your PC is an illusion, it’s actually a blob of atoms.

And those atoms are all in your head. There’s no proof that they are spheroid, they are just rotating particles with a strangely low density considering how “Solid” they are.

Wait, do you know anything, or are you saying:
“Well, please doubt yourself because I said so, Dan~”

That’s an awfully shitty request.

Why don’t you research the sercumstantial evidence for all of these paranormal events first, then come back and disprove them with counter-evidence instead of throwing half-baked doubts around.

[Grumble]

I think levetation has to do with substance becoming conscious and then stopping or relaxing a certain factor of its behavior [which is gravity].

Due to like attracting like, gravity attracts gravity, and density attracts density. If you defy gravity, then you have [for a while] become no-longer like it.

Once, when I was a young boy, I woke up in a state of levetation. As I was startled, I fell down 1 inch, back into my bed. That’s the only time that’s ever happened.

Dreams can mean any number of things…

But kev, you’re not alone in anything that you’ve ever witnessed.

As always, we come to the old question “What is reality?”
For example our eyes tell us these wheels are revolving, but the fact is, they’re just immobile pictures -