The Voice

One day there lived a man. A voice inside his head one day said
“hey I am God, follow me”
“Ok” says the man
The voice then said
“How can I be as annoying as possible?..I know post lots of crap on a philosophical website…Oh and use lots of bible quotes too…always good to get the atheists going”
“Right ho!” says the man
“By the way says the voice…whats your name?”
“Mick” says the man
The voice then thinks for a moment…hmmmI wonder if there are more like him…after all he thinks I’m God…The voice chuckles as Mick heads of to buy another Bible.

Does that really belong in this forum? Shouldn’t that be in creative writing?

What have you solved here? A laugh for some? A laugh to solve your anger?

I wish I was an atheist so this would be more creditible. But I’m not and I must except your attitude as just another problem with our society today.

It’s a form of complaint about christendom’s existence.

Should be in the rant area.

I laughed…

That was a bit rude if you ask me. Knock him for some of the silly things he says, but don’t hop into the religion discussion thread saying God doesn’t exist, and leave it at that. It makes the rest of us look like jerks

hey I am just bringing a little humour to the forum. I know Mick can take a joke at his expense…wouldnt have posted it otherwise.

Hi hot dog buns…god doesnt exist…its all i can say as I have no proof of that (wish I had it might shut Mick up for godd lol)…anyway all i can do is say he doesnt exist…as said proof is yet to be forthcoming.

I can respect your opinion, as I personally don’t think He exists either, but untill proof comes one way or another, I remain agnostic. It is jsut rude to say things like that when it is not for the purpose of a debate. Though, you presented yourself in the same manner as Mick usually does, so I guess you are forgiven. Amen?

Nah mate, this is the Internet-Age, nobody buys bibles or any other books any more when everythings free on the net :wink:
Er… well actually I did buy a book today - “The Complete Book of Self-Sufficiency” by John Seymour at £13 (reduced from £20) because the pics in it knocked me out, all them green plants and things, I just had to have it so I can browse through it with a faraway look in my eyes, sighing -“Ah, that’s how humans lived for thousands of years”…
I guess it appeals to the caveman survival instinct in me…

Why would you want Mick to shutup? You having trouble debating him?

i think that god exists, i also think that chistianity is bs and so the christian depiction of god is wrong as is the bible.

also… i just love how people make topics whith out stating their reason for doing so, its purpose and what they are looking for from replies… sarcasm btw

mick is one of them :slight_smile:

Nah mate, I’m simply here to poke the assorted atheists and fairy worshippers and alleged christians through the bars of their cage with a stick in an attempt to get some sort of a response to see what makes them tick :wink:
I’ve hardly started discussing the life-forms we call “demons” yet, that’ll certainly rattle their cage and have ‘em rockin n’ rollin’ :wink:

Miiiiiccccccckkkkkk…

pleeeeeeaaaaasssssseeeee, try and understand that while you are amusing at times and I do enjoy criticizing your nonsensical posts, you are cluttering the forum with spam

I haven’t read a single one of your posts which has actually given any evidence to support your beliefs, and that would be fine but you are not content with just believing, you have to try to persuade everyone else that your beliefs are right/true—and you can’t possibly do that as they are just beliefs

but I don’t really want you to go because it’s amusing when you get poked back, we all get to see why you tick

most of the time you just don’t make very much sense and I doubt you’re getting anybody to believe you

C.S. Lewis was quoted as writing that nothing is worse than a bad Christian or something along these lines… i can’t find it. :frowning: