Hell

Hell exists…at least thats what I believe. However unlike the general view that you have to be evil to get in I think you have a choice. Yes if you are evil my Master will welcome you, but you will have a chance for redemption and go to heaven, god is supposed to be all forgiving. Should you choose to take the left hand path then your reward will not be an eternal life of pain and suffering but a life full of the pleasures you desire.

I cant prove Hell exists, just like christians cant prove heaven exists. I only believe it does and when I die I will be welcomed by my Master into a life of eternal rapture. :evilfun:

So what is your ideal version of hell?

If you believe Satan exists and hell exists, and that’s your choice, you are full of problems with this belief I’m sorry to say… I can explain if it’s needed.

Why?

Why are worlds built for ideologies?

Aren’t ideologies built for worlds?

Or, in faith, perhaps ideologies are built worlds, which seem so real when the pack all pisses gas into the dreaming fire of what could be beyond existence on earth… It’s a sure-fire way to get strait to hell and enjoy it? :laughing: