Am I evil?

As I have said before I am a Satanist…does this make me evil?..I get up every morning, kiss my wife and kids and go to work…come home watch TV drink beer, sounds pretty ordinary.

The only difference being I follow Satan…Christians follow Christ. Yes to christians I would appear to be the antithesis of all they believe. …but that works both ways…I believe I am right and therefore , for me, that is a good thing. To follow Christ, in my eyes would be evil.

So from my perspective I am good Christians are evil…make sense?? :evilfun:

Lol, maybe in your eyes. Satan is the opposition to God, and God is good from the bible in which you got Satan. Am I missing something? Oh by the way I know being a satanist, you don’t worship the literal satan or believe he exists. But until we know this truth however you may very well see yourself as right, but highly doubtful others will think you’re standing for something good when you tell them you’re a satanist, you will be stereotyped 95% of the time.

Are polar bears more evil then snakes?

I think in the classic view, only humans and bad angels are able to will evil.

Self-protective animals may not be evil, per se.

Angels and humans are animals. :laughing:

Brilliant! =D>

I dont do evil things, I worship Satan who is seen as evil in christian theology. Therefore I must be evil? It doesnt work like that. :evilfun:

Hellspawn:

What do you think the word ‘evil’ means?

I met this guy at a lawn party the other day: he was dressed unassumingly, a hint of white terryline sock below the cuff of his pants. His voice, when he spoke, which was infrequently, was a forgettable twang born in the sticks. The sunlight almost fell through him, his shadow weak and shivvery on the cropped grass. He was blurred unless you looked full at him, not quite there.

Then he took out a couple of brightly coloured rags from his pockets, and proceded to juggle them, quite out of the blue. The scarlet whisps and azure crumples hooked everyone’s attention for a minute or two. Wether they saw only the rags, or percieved the juggler behind them I do not know.

I noticed a teenage kid standing under a tree in the shade to one side, he was covering his pierced brow with a ringed hand. I went over.

“What’s the matter…?” I asked, “Don’t like jugglers…?”

“That’s my Dad,” He said. Almost spitting the last word. “He always does this at parties - it’s the only interesting thing about him.”

UCC evil is subjective…what is evil to me might be good for someone else and vice versa. :evilfun:

Hellspawn

If you think this, then why did you ask other people if you were evil or not? According to the above, you already know, and other people are completely incapable of answering.
Also, you didn’t answer my question- what is evil? “Evil is subjective” doesn’t answer. In fact, it hints that there may not be an answer. If evil doesn’t doesn’t mean anything, then you didn’t ask a real question.

Is that an absolute statement? If so it cancels itself out.

=D>

Yea, but you’re only doing it to get attention from from people. You don’t really believe in the mythology.

There is no such thing as evil.

Another relative statement. Why stop pedophiles if they are not performing “evil” deeds? Why did we stop hitler from gassing the jews? From his perspective he was doing a great good.

There are acts which are viewed as damaging to the overall wellbeing of a society. They are deemed evil

My grampa was 23 when he married my grandmother who was 16. Is that evil? Phedophile-ism has been very common throughout history. Women were married off as early as 9 or 10 years old. Did this act just become evil? Or is evil never changing. Can animals be evil? Or is just their nature? Can man be evil? Yea, apperantly, because he’s not an animal. Right?

We acheived what hitler didn’t. By we I mean Americans. We succeded where he failed. Off course his goals were a tinsy bit bigger than ours. All we wanted was the continent. He wanted was the world.

Might makes right.

correct.

Two points:

1. because your grampa committed it doesn’t make it right.

2. that’s ebophilia, as she was above 12. Pedophilia is children below 12.

right, and mohammed married and had sex with a seven year old. Does that make it right, that it was done in the past?

What we are talking about here is ethics not morals. Both can produce evil or good.

Our social ethics now realize that children under 12 having sex IS a bad idea. Their mind isn’t ready to comprehend that yet, and most of the time they haven’t even developed sexually.

So yes, it is an evil social act now, but wasn’t then. BUT, social ethics change. Morality doesn’t What’s evil is merely an application of current ethics and absolute morals.

When man gives into his animal nature it is evil. How’s that?

What the hell are you blathering about?

And might doesn’t make right, it’s relative. Hitler wasn’t right regardless of the amount of might he had. You are misguided and foolish to think might is right.

If a thug comes out on the street that is mightier than you and rapes your wife does that make his action right?

Of course not you relativist. It just means you were too weak to execute what was right. It doesn’t make the perpetrator right, in any sense of the word.

Metallica-- “Am I Evil?”

(kick it)

My mother was a witch, she was burned alive
Thankless little bitch, for the tears I cried
Take her down now, dont want to see her face
All blistered and burnt, cant hide my disgrace

Twenty-seven, everyone was nice
Gotta see em make em pay the price
See their bodies out on the ice
Take my time

Am I evil? yes, I am
Am I evil? I am man, yes, I am

As I watched my mother die, I lost my head
Revenge now I sought, to break with my bread
Taking no chances, you come with me
Ill split you to the bone, help set you free

Twenty-seven, everyone was nice
Gotta see em, make em pay the price
See their bodies out on the ice
Take my time

Am I evil? yes, I am
Am I evil? I am man, yes, I am, ooh

On with the action now, Ill strip your pride
Ill spread your blood around, Ill see you ride
Your face is scarred with steel, wounds deep and neat
Like a double dozen before ya, smells so sweet

Am I evil? yes, I am
Am I evil? I am man

Ill make my residence, Ill watch your fire
You can come with me, sweet desire
My face is long forgot, my face not my own
Sweet and timely whore, take me home

Am I evil? yes, I am
Am I evil? I am man

Solo!

My soul is longing for, await my heir
Sent to avenge my mother, sweep myself
My face is long forgot, my face not my own
Sweet and timely whore, take me home

Am I evil? yes, I am
Am I evil? I am man

Am I evil? yes, I fucking am
Am I evil? I am man, yeah

We commited genocide to gain this continent. Remember? Or do you choose not to.

If the man is stronger than me, then his children with my wife would be stronger, and more fit to survive.

So, evil IS subjevtive. What wasn’t evil before is now. Who decides what is evil? It’s obviously not god.

Detrop,
=D>

I’ll just say if you have to ask, you probably have good reason to be.

Detrop/Duder,

And it was wrong, but it was hardly the first time it was done, and it was hardly “genocide”. If want to call it that, they were committing genocide against each other for thousands of years before “white man” came to take over each other’s land and resources.

:unamused:

How can I explain to a blind man that he is waving a hot poker at his own face?

Yes evil is subjective… But right and wrong are not.

Evil like I said is a two fold thing based on absolute morality and subjective ethics.