One down....one to go...

Before my first post here I spent a couple of days scanning the threads. I noticed that there were two types of christians:

a) The more intelligent and eloquent type who can argue with sound logic backed up by theological fact.( Uccisore is a great example)

b) The fanatical scripture quoting and non sensical ravings of the religious zealot (Mick in England and Club29)

Well it seems the kitchen was to hot for old Mick so he has gone of to preach somewhere else on the interweb. Now all we have left is Club 29.

Its a shame really…reading there messages and laughing as their fellow christians mock them…doing my job for me so to speak.

Well I have to go…see you in your nightmares folks. :evilfun:

I dont know if the christians did your job…however i was getting tired of Micks rantings…I agree with you on the two types of christians though.

If your job is to make christians look stupid, then you clearly missed out on some of the most important ideals of satanism itself. Silly comments like “see you in your nightmares” make you sound like an angry child. The fact that you won’t share your religious outlook with your fellow man, and have to resort to the internet to share your beliefs, really doesnt impress me.

[EDIT]for the books, mick sounded less a jackass then you[/EDIT]

for the record hellspawn:

1. you are a poser. A real satanist would be in to far darker shit than you are.

2. I agree with nohotdogbuns.

3. I think that it’s most likely you are another poster trying to get a rise out of people. Very few people use the term “interweb” and a mere search reveals who else does.

Hellspawn:
b) The fanatical scripture quoting and non sensical ravings of the religious zealot (Mick in England and Club29)
Well it seems the kitchen was to hot for old Mick so he has gone of to preach somewhere else on the interweb. Now all we have left is Club 29.

K: I have no great love of mick, with that said, I think its sad
that hellspawn has no other life, but to image he “drove”
another poster away. I usually joke about people
“getting a life” but here I mean it, you are sad if this is
what drives your life and gives it meaning.

Kropotkin

Worthless spammer.

I’m not so sure why you want me gone or why you think this is a competition thing hellspawn, but your attitude toward many things show a lack of maturity. If I had to guess I’d say you were 15.

Anyway, i’m on here for one purpose and that’s to defend my religion and bring up topics to question others beliefs.

Furthermore, I really don’t quite understand why in the world you’d want me gone anyway. If I’m doing such a lousy job that should be pleasing to you, but if I’m not than you’d only want me gone because I make you look bad.

I don’t understand many of you having problems with Mick, I ignored him half the time anyway. If you can’t take one guy’s attitude on the internet you ‘do’ need to get a life.

this seems like a rant house thread to me

Most stuff in the religion area belongs in mundane-babble or rant area instead.

I thought the emoticon :imp: was a nice touch as well.

Oh don’t pick on hellspawn he is a nice enough guy. At least he is honest in a way so hey he can’t be that bad. You are right about him being a Satanist though, I seriously don’t think he has even a tiny clue. He reminds me of the scrawny schoolkid that trys to act bad but, isn’t really, Our Fox/pomeranian acts like that. Fencer growls real tough, but, if you growl back at him he usually runs screaming like a baby, rarely does he stick around to finish the challenge, But, to give credit to him he does keep coming back and trying. Kind of like Hellspawn. So keep it up Hellspawn and yes Ucc I think he is harmless it is deeds not words that harm. He is just pushing buttons making folks dance.

which type of christian would i be hellspawn…? i debated you and mick. am i just the random third category?

If you debated Mick and Hellspawn, I would say you are probably a bored Christian.

Um, other people were giving Mick a way-harder time than you ever did, manservant Hecubus (which is not to say that he didn’t deserve it). What, are you stepping in to take credit for his departure now in the name of the Evil One? Is that the extent of your power, to point at stuff that has nothing to do with you and say “Dude, I totally did that.” Sad, really.
Oh, and you can roll up your compliments in a tight little ball and stick them right up your Pit of Darkness.

Kriswest, I love the passive aggressive “Don’t pick on him…he’s like my pomeranian” talking out both sides of your mouth at once routine you got going on. :slight_smile:

I’m, kind of enjoying Kris’ bit, too. Remind me never to get on her bad side. Brutal.

This has to be one of the most boring jaded threads I’ve read, other than my own crap. Doesn’t anyone have a bone with a little meat on it? If someone doesn’t come up with something soon, I’m gonna start another Tao thread. BE WARNED!!! :astonished:

tent - just what are we supposed to say in response to “see you in your nightmares, folks”?

I think that was a liner note on an Alice Cooper record.

At least Alice had some talent in his chosen field.

I think Billion Dallar Babies really made a statement.

It takes years of practice around men to even get close to perfecting such a skill thank you , though I am a rank novice compared to some. :laughing:

Kris,

I think alot of women are masters of talking out of both sides of their mouth. It’s only natural to deal with men talking out of their asses.

=D> =D> =D> Thankyou scythekain that was fulfilling.