My guide to Satanism

Alot of people have been asking me for some details as to my religion…well seeing as you are all sooooo eager to hear, here goes.

I worship Satan, I believe he is the only saviour that will bring harmony to the world. He will achieve this through the destruction of his enemies and the loyalty of his chosen followers. To these followers he will bestow power, wealth and glory in his name.

I believe that god and jesus exist, if they didnt then neither would my Master. I believe my Master will triumph in the final battle for mankinds soul.

I pray on a daily basis, asking my Master for the power to defeat those who strive against us and his protection for myself and my family against those who would harm us.

I go to regular gatherings of my fellow Satanists, they are held on the 13th, 26th,39th and 52nd Sundays of the year. There we hold prayer meetings and hold theological discussions.

We have what we call a Dark Mass. Much like the catholic mass but celebrated by the symbolic drinking of goats blood. (Red wine, not actual blood). We have the prayer of the Master which is somewhat similar to the lords prayer but the words have been adapted.

Alot of us wear,including myself, an Inverted crucifix. This is to symbolise christs ultimate destruction at the hands of my Master.

Any questions you wish to ask I will do my best to answer as best as I can. I know most of you dont take me seriously and I didnt expect anybody would.
:evilfun:

Care to delve more into it?

Some ontology would be nice, for starters.

Also, what virtues are there, and how do they relate to self-cultivation? What would you say your view of “The Good” is?

why do you belive satan is the only saviour and that ‘he’ will triumph in the final battle ?

what about your traditions, where did they dome from ? how did they start ? do you have a anti holy book similar to that of the bible in depth values new ideas logic and real happenings and is it real or just storys of fantasy ?

i dont wish to offend you but i have a strong view that satanism is utterly stupid in that its illogical to belive satan will eventually make you enjoy yourself.

oh and if you have a book, and it promises that following satan will take you to a place similar to the idea of heaven and not hell, then surely satanism is just christianity for the even more stupid.

How did you come to think of Satan as a saviour?

A bit more detal would be good.

Shit , I cant be fucked to do this anymore. I am NOT a Satanist…it was all Mick in Englands idea. I am just a mate of his trying to stir the shit. Now he has gone I am too. So fuck you all.!!!

I knew it!..he was a double agent!!.. :smiley:

I worship Satan, I believe he is the only saviour that will bring harmony to the world. He will achieve this through the destruction of his enemies and the loyalty of his chosen followers. To these followers he will bestow power, wealth and glory in his name.

As a Satan follower what power did he give you?

I believe that god and jesus exist, if they didnt then neither would my Master. I believe my Master will triumph in the final battle for mankinds soul

then what happens, all mankind souls will go to hell? doing what? what becomes of jesus or god if your master wins?

There wont be a “battle”, and godforms don’t get powerful simply by handing out free energy to misc “believers” praying for assistance in earthly life.

Unless you can perform some miracles I say that you are just lieing to yourself.

This isn’t the place to “stir the shit”.

This should be educational, not whymsical & personal rubbish.

well damn. either hellspawn is a complete idiot, or this actually is a gimmick account. Really, this douche baggery is giving satanism a worse name then it deserves, its philosophy is (flawed, but) pretty down to earth (for the most part)

religioustolerance.org/satanism.htm

Example^