GOD

If God is the high man on the totem pole, he would have no God. Therefore, is God an athiest?

Quit goofing around. :laughing:
And keep away from the bazzaro Americano Jesus concept. #-o

You think God would deny who he is and his own existence…

Who’s goofin’? Who does God pray to? Are athiests their own Gods, and wouldn’t that make them satanists by default?

What does Webster’s say the definition of God is?

dont be silly why would god need to pray if hes all knowing and all powefull ? your questins are senseless.

Maybe you should try the Bible. Either way an infinite being with infinite knowledge isn’t going to deny his own self.

The bible says God made man because he was lonely. It is also written that we were made in his image. It also says we could be as CHrist was. We have a pretty human God! Christ is supposed to be God to christians and he prayed ceaselessly!

One serious question, have you ever actually read the bible? Give me a verse that say’s God created man because he was lonely.

God was 100 percent man, 100 percent God, we can strive to be like him but we are cursed with sin so we will never reach what’s perfect.

It makes more sense than one might think.

For instance, what is the one question God might not know?

“What would happen if I ceased to exist?”

The quest for that answer was found, as it is over and over, in the big bang.

You see, omnipotence is maddening; indeed, when you finally realize what you must do, you cease to exist. For what is beyond knowing everything save for 1 question? It is a cosmic wall, in which no godly figure can transcend – it is the absolute most fundamental law in the universe: There is no such thing as perfection. Everything is in flux, everything is flawed.

In that sense not only are we all parts of god, re-assembling, but we’re masochistic in our holistic of hearts :wink:

whynot Club29 ? havent you ever thought of denying your own existence, i take into a more emotional thing before logic steps in.

Stop right there…

Leave the bible out of this, if you ever want to even be slightly close to some sort of reasonable estimates about higher beings…

Wow! It is the only book in the world that instantly spawns that much hatred…maybe the Koran too…the only problem is they are both beautiful!

So you believe God is omnipotent but not omniscient?.. Give God what characteristics you want eh?

“There is no such thing as perfection. Everything is in flux, everything is flawed.” — Bold statements, but very risky since that sentence is also flawed.

Denying my own existence??? I have no proof against my existence; but it’s still a possibility I guess. But on an omniscient God? Highly unlikely, he wouldn’t be omniscient, he wouldn’t be God.

beautiful? hardly, the carved commandments go better independent without such books.

Ofcource, but wasn’t it always about a big fancy scam t’wards submission to men?

Club29 of course God is not really God, where he is strong he is also weak, where we are strong we are also weak, where he is human he is also not human as are we.

yes, but im a feminist why should i worry? :laughing:

God can only be an atheist if he is also a nihilist. Surely god believes in himself.