John:21 Conclusion

This is perhaps the most important passage in the Bible not only because of its apparent mundanity but because of its far reaching consequences from a certain angle.

‘Now, there are many other things that Jesus did. If they were all written down one by one, I suppose that the whole world could not hold the books that would be written.’

This, in a very real sense, blows my mind. How could anyone ignore the simplicity of this claim! Jesus DONE MANY OTHER THINGS that ARE NOT REFERRED to or written of…

I find it quite an anticlimax that supposed Prophets of Jesus should over look entire aspects of the supposed Son of Gods life simply because they thought humanity might not care to read the books.

haha! The Bible has more holes and missing passages than a dodgy Printing Firms ‘Erroneously Printed’ back stock.

I feel like some Roman dogs and Jewish badgers chewed up and shit out a revolutionary…

The writers of the Bible didn’t write everything Jesus did, just the things that seemed most important. This passage is just saying that just because it didn’t say Jesus did something, you could guess by what the bible does say what he would have done. The Bible is long enough as it is without adding EVERY SINGLE DETAIL about Jesus’s life.

I’m not sure what point you’re trying to make with this…It doesn’t hurt biblical beliefs in any way or fashion.

Could we actually write what any one person did over the entire course of their life? No…that’s impossible. Just common sense.

NvM.

Excuse me but I’m not sure what you’re trying to say? That the common sense that should be used here is over hashed? When is common sense ever over hashed? Is this what you’re meaning? Whatever it is you’re not making a very good argument if that was your intention, and if you were agreeing it would have been better just not to say anything.

I think it verges on libel!

Overlooking the Son of Gods life!!

Upon this discovery I’m amazed they didn’t do away with the Bible altogether and didn’t simply write a Biography.

Christians follow Jesus leadership…therefore the MAJORITY of the Bible should be dimissed.

I don’t believe so man. The bible includes many other things such as history, other parts that help piece it together in unity. None of it should be forgotten even though some of it shouldn’t be practiced. We’re are supposed to live like Jesus but Jesus was also God, and God laid out many other laws in which we should follow. We should know why Jesus lived the way he did should we not? We should know why we’re here, we should know our purpose, we should know from the mistakes of our ancestors so that we can learn. Many of it isn’t as imporant as salvation and Living a Christ like life, it shouldn’t be dismissed.

This is precisely my point.

What else has been side stepped, over-looked, omitted! With a subjec of such supposed grand implication it seems grandiose folly to just omit what else Jesus got up too.

The IMPLICATIONS could be massive, they could be insignificant, the point is that we should not be left wondering, if should all be clear and apparent, it is anything but…with the quick stand of ‘intepretation’ so dangerous…you think they would have made pains to be unambiguous.

I just find is ironic that the supposed most important man in the world has the majority of his life overlooked. With such controversial issues abounding in life…I hold the writers of this book fully reponsible for the turmoil of the religous and spiritual world.

Gross incompetence par excellence.

What else is missing?

I love the word apocryphal it is so fitting for the bible.
It is beyond verification.

“The majority of his life overlooked”…did you not listen to what I had to say?

I think alot is written about Jesus’s life, the most important things have been recorded, there would be no reason to record when he went to take a poo and it’s ignorant to ask such a request.

You hold the writers, the men of God, responsible for people misinterpretting the word of God and using it for political reasons, grand man, you’ve got the idea now.

Jesus cannot poo!

:stuck_out_tongue: