What are the false things people are doing in Chrisitianity?

Regarding to the 10 commandments.

Thou shall not have no other god before me: Does this mean you can have another god after him, and regard this god is the god of gods and there is no greater then him?

Keeping the sabbath day; does this really means you need to go to church?

Thou shall not steal: I often found it is okay to steal from the rich and give it to the poor

Thou shall not murder: I read it is void only when injustice is involved , and it is time to trade in your cloak for a sword

I shall stop here and wonder what moses says; if you heed the 10 commandments you shall be like unto me a treasure of all people
; And what buddha said, " If you put one teaching into practice you will attain great merit"

What do you mean with this here?

No other God’s means no other idols(can be anything) that come before God or rule your life over God. God wants to be first in your life.

No…The sabbath day just means keep it holy, you’re supposed to rest, that is keeping it holy. It’s possible to be a Good Christian and never attend Church.

Why do you find it ok to steal from the rich and give it to the poor??? How does that make any logical sense??? What if I was rich and had worked hard, and some loser never did a thing in his life, you’d steal from me?

You shouldn’t murder, but killing is ok. Isn’t there a difference here? Would you call the army murderers?

Not sure what you mean with that last statement, maybe you can clear that up.

The convenient parts of generally followed. The inconvient parts are generally ingored.

http://www.watchtower.org/library/pr/article_04.htm

based on that link drift,

Does that mean by being a chrisitian there is a chance you will not be a true one?

club32~

first mate, thank you for your eloguent response. I would like to respond if you were rich, would I steal from you? Is robin hood says okay to steal surely it must be okay. I would probably steal from you, if you were the one who stole and exploited me into poverty in the first place.
The start of communism.

what would that solve? if the rich person just stole it back, you’d be back to square one. the idea is not eye for an eye, steal the stolen, but show why it’s wrong to steal, thus eliminating the problem. that is, unless they don’t listen, then you get more than just you to talk to them. don’t give the rich “bastard” a reason to call you hypocritical, even if he would be wrong.

however,

fruitage or works.deeds.

i dont belive looking on this that it is meerly a chance thing,like the role of a dice…

drift

since you like to quote much, I have a thread that I have quoted from the bible and you can decifer to me in the thread call " I am not a sinner and I do not wish to condemn you all"

christianthinker~

your right, are you rich or poor right now? do you rob and avoid paying your taxes? or do you let the state rob you?

Dan~
true christian. Pilate said to claudia, " What is truth, when you hear those words?" passion of the christ
What is a true christian when you hear it from me?