Why are we all in confusion?

Everyone of us is confused…

Are we deceiving ourselves as well as others…?

We answer questions, but then we question them later.

We find reasons to debate any single statement that seems debatable.

We can debate it even if the debater is flawed in his argument, but if it’s not caught it can disprove and decieve.

Will we ever know the truth? … …

If everyone would please stop and share this thought with me for one moment, it’s all I ask.

Think about yourself, everyone as a whole, think about our universe, think about it’s vastness, think about infinity, think about death.

We wake up every morning wanting to know the answers to these questions!? We think we’ve found them, and just as we do we’re back to questioning.

I want to just believe, something, something, something knows what’s going on with this picture.

I cannot, cannot, cannot, believe that I am just chance, that my emotions and mind have all came about through randomness. That love can come about through randomness. I just cannot except that. How can any of you? How can we be nihilist? How??? How can we be happy this way?

I’m tired of not knowing answers to all my questions…There should be reasons to it all…

Some, not all.

Depends in what way you are talking about.

Please stop saying “we”, in this way.

You know enough to prevent your death tomarrow & for months onward. Isn’t that enough for you? What do you really expect from yourself?

How much food are you willing to put into your mouth each day?

How many questions are you willing to put into your mind each day.

Yes, there is a limit you have…

Me? You could ask, if you wish…

“Chance” is basically what is: “unpredictable”, from the view-point of the linear vector, inside of this timespace. But from the chronological-exverse, chance simply does not exist, and everything will happen a certain way, unless higher dimensional forces intervene.

No.

Don’t knock on the doors of infinity if your only going to ask a question partaining to existential-monistic-absolutism. :laughing:

We are mere puppets dancing to the strings of an impossible pupper master.

This confusion is a by-product of our societal and physical desires.

As I get older I slip further away from this confusion due to my desire to escape the societal and physical realm.

Nothing is fluid or neat and clean. Particularly people.

That is about all I gots to say about that.

A puppet-master which exists deep inside of you.

Supplanted by desire to conform and function of course it is deep within.

A little surgery by letting go is beneficial for our sake.

Alone, t’wards individualism?

Cast the sails near a grey and stormy sky, for the sake of the compass – which you built with your own two hands?

We come from where ever to breach this world alone why would we not breach the next world alone only to join with others?

LOL and I ding the pirate talk.