can nothingness exist?

I want to hear ya’ll view on nothingness. Including how nothingness could possibly be awaiting at death.

tortoise, indeed. once consciousness ends there 0 chaos in the brain - is that a mental null state?

that might be too insightful for something so straightforward. Just an insightful perspective - can you come to an analysis that 0 chaos is nothingness - and that 0 chaos of NO mind is nothingness of NO mind - and therefore null state?

Consciousness to the world vs. that which is with in. Our physical body may cease but the energy that is us merely changes. What happens at that point is anyone’s guess. Take your pick on theories there is a heap of them in the corner of mankind’s collective imagination.

Maybe I’m reading this wrong, but this sounds like a “if a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it still make a sound?” type of thing

the only way i could justify nothingness would be through only myself, in a broad spectrum nothingness cannot exist (unless the scientists were right and everything is sucked into a black hole and then the black hole dissipates). The only thing is you would cease your interpretation of something, which I guess could result into there being nothing

so fundamentally, it comes to down to, once you die and are unable to decipher things, does that necessarily mean there is nothing?

i mean, it all comes down to what death is

Oh god not again

No Rhino, don’t bring God into nothingness then we will have a thread on “Is God really nothing and can nothing exist as God?” :unamused: :laughing:

lol I thought that when I wrote it but left in in for shits and giggles :slight_smile:

Tortoise, I know. its too vague being that the only way I can further the thought is to to describe what exactly has 0 chaos. If there is 0 mental states - what does that mean? that means I can know 0 even if time goes by…

the second step is asking: if i have 0 mental states - does null become all that I am? Noone can answer that. so I move on with question that are answerable. :confused:

:astonished: Man, when your thoughts cease ,you are brain dead and thus no more thoughts can be possible even by magic! ](*,) And Yeshua is one dead Galilean! :-({|=