I've created a New God

For intuitive and critical discussions, from spirituality to theological doctrines. Fair warning: because the subject matter is personal, moderation is strict.

Moderator: Dan~

Re: I've created a New God

Postby turtle » Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:50 pm

fc----is your god supernatural in any way...
turtle
ILP Legend

Postby Fixed Cross » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:27 pm

Turtle - Yes. Not in that he is outside of reality, but in that he is accessed through 'magical seeing', i.e. subtle energetic/astral projecting of which many living Gods (such as Allah) are made. That means that he has come into being by my intention, just as Allah has come into being by the intention of his worshippers - which is why Allah is now a very powerful, very real, "supernatural" presence.

Seeing as you and I lack the technology to measure such thought-body (I'm sure its possible to create measuring instruments though) you can only confirm this by actually trying to access the God with a truly focused intention. Though I sincerely recommend that you don't do it with Allah, because that powerful force (a collective compulsive neurosis, as a spiritual teacher ones described Islam to me) will take hold of you somehow.

Note that you can only effectively pray to Allah and receive his grace if you are truly submissive, if you truly have the wish to submit to a superior power. I have deliberately created an opposite type of God. Submission will not result in contact, only bestowing as prescribed in the OP will enable you to receive the vision. Handily this filters out anyone who doesn't have anything to give. The problem I see with most religions is that they attract parasites, and over time become aggregates of depravity.
Thunderbolt steers all things.

I've been guided somewhat by William Blake's quote: "I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create". Just change 'system' for 'style'. - Bill

The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby gib » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:06 am

FC,

I notice you started this thread 2 years ago (almost exactly). How has your new god developed since then?
My thoughts | My art | My music | My poetry

It is impossible for a human being to go through life not thinking irrationally even if they think of themselves as rational
Also just as irrational decisions are not always bad then rational ones are not always good no matter what the intention
- surreptitious75

The rating of rationality can be higher and always is higher than the person trying to be rational. Rationality is less emotional than the person delivering it.
- encode_decode

Is that a demon slug in your stomach or are you just happy to see me?
- Rick Sanchez
gib
resident exorcist

Postby Fixed Cross » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:27 am

Pretty linearly actually. I only contact him only about five or six times a year, he seems to have grown stronger each time, making it more rewarding to invest.

I've been guided somewhat by William Blake's quote: "I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create". Just change 'system' for 'style'. - Bill

- Thucydides
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby Fixed Cross » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:47 am

The effect of this offering on me has been quite significant. I noticed that this thing was a working "God" - there was that click you have when a protocoled meditation takes hold, when your brain is suddenly united in one task. This was the first time that I had completely started from pure trust in my own ontological autonomy and took the concept of a magneto-semantic force absolutely seriously.

- Thucydides
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby Silhouette » Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:47 am

Fixed Cross wrote:I have created a God. He spans the evening sky like a web of perpetual lightning. He can not be prayed to without arms spread wide open and the face towards the sky -- his presence demands an open chest.

I know this God. I had not seen this thread from its inception 2 years ago.

Potens. I do not pray on Him, however. I worship silence, honesty and a lack of God. This is Nyghl.
Silhouette
Philosopher

Postby gib » Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:12 am

I created a daemon; does that count?

It is impossible for a human being to go through life not thinking irrationally even if they think of themselves as rational
Also just as irrational decisions are not always bad then rational ones are not always good no matter what the intention
- surreptitious75

The rating of rationality can be higher and always is higher than the person trying to be rational. Rationality is less emotional than the person delivering it.
- encode_decode

- Rick Sanchez
gib
resident exorcist

Postby Dan~ » Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:20 am

gib wrote:I created a daemon; does that count?

Are you sure you created something stronger than a human? Daemon are supposed to be stronger than a human but less strong than a deity.
I like http://www.accuradio.com , internet radio.
https://dannerz.itch.io/ -- a new and minimal webside now hosting two of my free game projects.
Dan~
ILP Legend

Location: May the loving spirit of papa hitler watch over and bless you all.

Postby Tyrannus » Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:32 am

I bless everybody in the name of Satan in this thread. Speak Satan's name six hundred and sixty six times, then ye shall be annointed unded the dark prince.

Hail Satan! All hail the morning star and the fallen one!

All hail the rebel of god!
Tyrannus
Nihilistic Anarcho Primitivist

Postby gib » Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:43 am

Dan~ wrote:

Are you sure you created something stronger than a human?

Not if my delusions are correct.

Tyrannus wrote:Speak Satan's name six hundred and sixty six times, then ye shall be annointed unded the dark prince.

Can I split it up into 10 a day?

- surreptitious75

- encode_decode

- Rick Sanchez
gib
resident exorcist

Postby Tyrannus » Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:46 am

10 a day is fine. On the seventh day if you sacrifice a kitten on a hilltop in Satan's name you will be rewared with a female horned demon with a spiked tale of red skinned flesh who will make sweet love to you in your dreams. Ye, the gifts of Satan are many.

The path to Satan is a narrow one.
Tyrannus

Postby Tyrannus » Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:52 am

What is god? God is when you really want something, but doesn't happen, because he's the fucker ignoring you. This is where Satan helps you in his absence because he doesn't ignore by comparison. Hail Satan!
Tyrannus

Postby gib » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:31 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:Pretty linearly actually. I only contact him only about five or six times a year, he seems to have grown stronger each time, making it more rewarding to invest.

Has he revealed his name yet?

- surreptitious75

- encode_decode

- Rick Sanchez
gib
resident exorcist

Postby Tyrannus » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:44 pm

gib wrote:
Fixed Cross wrote:Pretty linearly actually. I only contact him only about five or six times a year, he seems to have grown stronger each time, making it more rewarding to invest.

Has he revealed his name yet?

Satan, duh.
Tyrannus

Postby Fixed Cross » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:48 pm

Gib - "Count"? Non capisco, mi dispiace. I get the feeling you're talking about an angry girlfriend or something. No, this God has not revealed its name. I suppose, since I created it, that I might baptize it at one point.

Tyr - no, it's not Satan. For one thing, the name Satan is already claimed. My God is not a rebel, he has no history of being restrained by another God. Satan is only cool because he's the Jewish Gods naughty kid brother. He's not original.

- Thucydides
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby Fixed Cross » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:51 pm

Tyrannus wrote:What is god? God is when you really want something, but doesn't happen, because he's the fucker ignoring you. This is where Satan helps you in his absence because he doesn't ignore by comparison. Hail Satan!

This has not been my experience (I would never enter my head to ask a God or other magical being for favors), but there are many Satanists, so maybe for some it's true.

What has Satan done for you? I mean the stuff that's fit to publish here...

- Thucydides
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby Tyrannus » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:50 pm

Actually if we want to get complicated Fixed Cross we can trace the lineage of Satan to Set, Apep, or Enki.
Tyrannus

Postby V-OutOfTheWilderness » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:01 pm

So we've got a new found Satan and a new God.

Are you guys pulling our legs?
"By all means marry; if you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher."
~ Socrates

There's a serpent in every paradise ...

The question mark is shaped like a serpent ???

Degrees from the University of Divine Quackery (UofDQ).

It's not God I have a problem with. It's his fan club ....
V-OutOfTheWilderness
Philosopher

Postby Tyrannus » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:03 pm

V-OutOfTheWilderness wrote:So we've got a new found Satan and a new God.

Sacrilege!

You are desecrating the church of eternal fire and brimstone!
Tyrannus

Postby V-OutOfTheWilderness » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:16 pm

Tyrannus wrote:
V-OutOfTheWilderness wrote:So we've got a new found Satan and a new God.

Sacrilege!

You are desecrating the church of eternal fire and brimstone!

LOL

Obviously Satan and God come in pairs ... like tits ; like hot and cold, light and dark, up and down, right and wrong.
"By all means marry; if you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher."
~ Socrates

There's a serpent in every paradise ...

The question mark is shaped like a serpent ???

Degrees from the University of Divine Quackery (UofDQ).

It's not God I have a problem with. It's his fan club ....
V-OutOfTheWilderness
Philosopher

Postby gib » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:04 am

Fixed Cross wrote:Gib - "Count"? Non capisco, mi dispiace. I get the feeling you're talking about an angry girlfriend or something. No, this God has not revealed its name. I suppose, since I created it, that I might baptize it at one point.

Don't know about any angry girlfriends, but I think you should let him reveal his name to you--when he's ready.

- surreptitious75

- encode_decode

- Rick Sanchez
gib
resident exorcist

Postby Tyrannus » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:07 am

Fixed Cross wrote:
Tyrannus wrote:What is god? God is when you really want something, but doesn't happen, because he's the fucker ignoring you. This is where Satan helps you in his absence because he doesn't ignore by comparison. Hail Satan!

This has not been my experience (I would never enter my head to ask a God or other magical being for favors), but there are many Satanists, so maybe for some it's true.

What has Satan done for you? I mean the stuff that's fit to publish here...

Read my latest post in the Satan thread. It's more to do with why I view Satan as a high human ideal or archetype.
Tyrannus

Postby Arcturus Descending » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:48 pm

What material did you use to create it? Flower and water? :lol:
SAPERE AUDE!

If I thought that everything I did was determined by my circumstancse and my psychological condition, I would feel trapped.

What we take ourselves to be doing when we think about what is the case or how we should act is something that cannot be reconciled with a reductive naturalism, for reasons distinct from those that entail the irreducibility of consciousness. It is not merely the subjectivity of thought but its capacity to transcend subjectivity and to discover what is objectively the case that presents a problem....Thought and reasoning are correct or incorrect in virtue of something independent of the thinker's beliefs, and even independent of the community of thinkers to which he belongs.

Thomas Nagel

I learn as I write!
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker

Postby gib » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:40 pm

Arcturus Descending wrote:What material did you use to create it? Flower and water? :lol:

:D No, just my fertile imagination.

In my mind is hall. On one side of the hall is a door with a sign above it that says "reality". Opposite that door, on the other side of the hall, is a door with a sign above it that says "fantasy". I encountered this daemon behind the door marked "fantasy". I try to keep these doors separate.

- surreptitious75

- encode_decode

- Rick Sanchez
gib
resident exorcist

Postby Arcturus Descending » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:08 pm

gib wrote:
Arcturus Descending wrote:What material did you use to create it? Flower and water? :lol:

:D No, just my fertile imagination.

In my mind is hall. On one side of the hall is a door with a sign above it that says "reality". Opposite that door, on the other side of the hall, is a door with a sign above it that says "fantasy". I encountered this daemon behind the door marked "fantasy". I try to keep these doors separate.

ooooooooooooooo what does the daemon look like to you? What does it say to you? I'm interested.
SAPERE AUDE!

If I thought that everything I did was determined by my circumstancse and my psychological condition, I would feel trapped.

What we take ourselves to be doing when we think about what is the case or how we should act is something that cannot be reconciled with a reductive naturalism, for reasons distinct from those that entail the irreducibility of consciousness. It is not merely the subjectivity of thought but its capacity to transcend subjectivity and to discover what is objectively the case that presents a problem....Thought and reasoning are correct or incorrect in virtue of something independent of the thinker's beliefs, and even independent of the community of thinkers to which he belongs.

Thomas Nagel

I learn as I write!
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker

PreviousNext

Return to Religion and Spirituality