What is your attitude towards theism ...?

There are two key nut jobs on PN.
This is a great shame because the publication is pretty good, but their Forum lowers the tone. A little more moderation might eventually attract serious thinkers.

i was responding to dan

I don’t put people on ignore. What a faggy concept to promote.

Homophobic as well as s stuck up bitch.

One must focus on the meaning of the words, not the words themselves. Does “faggy” refer to a fear of homosexual males? Does it refer to a pile of sticks?

Faggy, root word “faggotry”. Usually alluding to a room of prebupesent females, whining and screaming at the top of their lungs, hitting each other with pillows and whining about which boy likes the other more. Bratty, feminine, dishonarable, ignorant behavoirs, such as hitting the block button, or hitting ignore. Faggotry.

Do homosexual males act like this. Some effette ones, do. Do I fear them? Do I fear homosexuality itself? Not so much as I find distaste towards the aesthetics. Not so much as I fear the mindset of prebuscent females, a mindset of dishonor, disloyalty, and ignorance, taking root and hold of an already broken society.

To call someone homophobic, would be such a simplification, a product of knee-jerk reactionarism, the very same mindset of faggotry. I suppose the modern’s next step, is to call me a bad person, because my sexual tastes find man on man sex, generally distasteful. The modern wishes to police other’s sexuality, and yet, have the audacity to claim the other is the bigot who wishes to police sexuality, simply for having common sexual preferences.

Duh.
So when you called me faggy you meant I was a pile of sticks?
F’king hell. Did they cut orf your brain when they removed your micro-penis?

Dear Lord. You couldn’t even comprehend the last post I wrote. It was only 4 measly paragraphs, in a cascaded order, with barely any lines in the first paragraph.

Why do both of you feel it necessary to insult?

The topic is simple enough.
It has nothing to do with who is superior and who is ‘bad’ in some way or another.

This theme of ad homs isn’t just happening in the religion area of the forum.
People get all pissy in the other areas of the forum also.
It’s fruitless. It’s as lame as watching TV.

The facts are often hurtful.

Fact of the matter is, he didnt seem to grasp the meaning of my post. Thus, he did not comprehend it. There’s no easy way to say it without hurting his feelings, especially someone so delicate and modern as he.

Let’s have a first interim result for the question: “What is your attitude towards theism?”:

I am a theist: 3 => 33%.
I am an antitheist: 1 => 11%.
I am a syntheist (synthesis of a theist and an antitheist): 1 => 11%.
I am an atheist: 2 => 22%.
I am no theist, no antitheist, no syntheist, and no atheist: 1 => 11%.
I do not know: 1 => 11%.

Please vote!

Lev,

Fortunately, that is not the case. Unlike many intellectuals, I neither starts examining things keeping a preferred answer In mind, nor let my ego to overrule me in conclusions.

But, this does not mean I do not have any opinions. Yes, I certainly have. But, I can look at things keeping that aside.

Secondly, it is not the case that I had not questioned myself. I was the first one to do so. And, that went for years, thousands of times, and every time I found myself getting the same answer.

That is only why I consider it true. And, I still do not mind changing it for better option, if I ever find any. It does not take me long to realize and accept my mistakes openly.

With love,
Sanjay

Seems there’s an element here who can’t go 16 words without dropping in a “retard,” “idiot” or “faggot” into their post. I quite literally do not understand it.

You have a ways to go, Miss Sparkle.

This is not a result.
It’s meaningless for the reasons I gave above.

Then you have given up.

Again for those who do not understand that the meaningful result I posted was an interim result:

Also again:

Interim or not, it means nothing.
If you are not a theist, then you are ipso facto an atheist. There is no middle ground.

There are more grounds than you can imagine. I remind you of your friend Mutcer who is ridiculously saying that there are merely two “categories”: (1) theists, (2) atheists. Where is your “middle ground” in Mutcers “categories”? My poll contains six categories: (1) one for theists; (2) one for the opposite, thus antitheists; (3) one for the synthesis of both; (4) one for atheists; (5) one for those who are no theists, no antitheists, no sytheists, and no atheists; (6) one for those who do not know which category they belong to. The former three (1-3) have to do with theism, the latter three (4-6) have nothing to do with theism. That is an equal, uniform, and fair distribution of the six categories. And nobody is forced to vote or to post in this thread. So there is no problem at all. If you really did not like this meaningful thread, then you would not post here. You believe that you’re an “atheist”, and that is the reason why you are dissatisfied with this meaningful result [size=80](merely 22% for the “atheists”)[/size], interim or not, and that (result) makes me happy. :smiley:

Nobody forces you to vote and to post here. So if you do not like this thread, then please search for another thread. The current number of the total ILP topics is 40679. That is enough.

And I remind you of the following post again:

Reaching to a conclusion is different by a huge margin from giving up.

Should people lose the idea that the earth is flat or keep searching? Is it giving up?

Besides that, you have not paid attention to this -

“And, I still do not mind changing it for better option, if I ever find any. It does not take me long to realize and accept my mistakes openly.”

With love,
Sanjay

Let’s have a second interim result for the question: “What is your attitude towards theism?”:

I am a theist: 4 => 33%.
I am an antitheist: 1 => 8%.
I am a syntheist (synthesis of a theist and an antitheist): 1 => 8%.
I am an atheist: 3 => 25%.
I am no theist, no antitheist, no syntheist, and no atheist: 2 => 17%.
I do not know: 1 => 8%.