The Iron Gods, the Earthy Gods

Wunjo.

Objectivity is the condition of being petrified.
the warrior heart perceives flux everywhere.
The intimidated heart perceives a blind wall of adversity, condition, fatality.
It can’t see a path thus it can’t forge a path.
A path and a goal are the same at the outset.
The Ouroboros has already caught scent of itself.

Raidho Laguz

Knowledge is something of a later stage - incentive, scent, formless idea is first.
You may say what you say. The Gods will decide.
Why are you so certain? It is annoying.
My heart annoys you?
Yes, always.
Ha.

Beng certain is the human condition of certainty. It is the great motivator. God is just a means to certainty. It is unverifiable, the perfect thing to be certain of. It gives power over those who aren’t certain, and it can apply to any virtue that comes naturally.

The prophet is the genius who finds the quality of a people - the trait they can rely on, where other tribes/types can not.
Like that great Tyrant who introduced the politics of the Tragedies. Forcing by decree every man, woman, slave and child to attend these mysteries of human nature, these violent tests of conscience, he shaped our soul.

Jeraz the summer heat
Plentiful in harvest under orange moons
Dank like Earth
Thick with blood spilled from the goat
Sacrificed at sunset
Heavy like the muscles of oxen
That plow our autumn fields
Color-full like dry leaves blazing
Redorangeyellowbrown
Like the clever souls of beggars
Who love the sunheat on subtle sands
JERAZ stimulates the fruitful Fall winds
Pumpkins and squash still with soil
Clinging used in my stew
Nourishment
The satiety of the wild tiger after a meal

JERAZ, the
Self-happy

JERAZ, the
Fresh full belly on the
New journey at first morning’s light
Greeted by birdsong

12th Rune.

Magnificent. I will add your proposal for replacement of Jesus the Crucified with a dancing symbol that of harvest-feast, winter-wealth.

[i]Halloween and Christmas are among our societal existential meat. I consider anyone who doesn’t appreciate such holidays and wants to degrade them, such as school district administrators, to be less than the little beetle I saw crawling around here a couple days ago, before it got too cold for it.

Beetles are ok in my book. But they don’t like the cold. Only hot earthsouls like the cold, we like to plunge ourselves into snow drifts as N said.

Jesus doesn’t own Christmas, Christmas owns Jesus. JESUZ. Yes I’ll transform him into a proper rune, so he can finally get down from that fucking cross and do a shaman dance on top of some pumpkins an Santa cookies.[/i]

Fiat.

SCORPIO JERAZ

SISYPHUS: “Well, I don’t celebrate Christmas as it is a Christian holiday but I do give out candy to any kids who come by on Halloween night. Halloween was important for me when I was a kid.”

FC: "Yeah, Thrasys point here is that we can do away with the Christian nature of Christmas and consecrate it anew as the celebration of the winter solstice, the “return of the light in the dark” the point where the days will become longer.

From roughy december 21st to 24st the sun “stations” from our perspective, symbolized perversely by Jesus 3 nights death after which he resurrected on Christmas Day, when the days begin to lengthen.

There is absolutely no reason to hold on to the disgusting image of a scantily clad malnourished guy on the cross to recognize this practically very significant point in time and celebrate it.

These ancients were sick to the bone.
I ve always hated Christmas for its dark and prudent solemnity that it represents in Europe. Ive always liked the excess, the familial joy the Americans projected into it. And Capable’s step here is the final one: Christmas is now, per philosophic decree, detached from the crucified."

Just found this gem elsewhere on the forum.

Interesting…

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0nzbZPyq9E[/youtube]

Very good, this guy connects Feoh with value, and Uruz with power.

Prelude

Tiwaz
Tiger-style
Thunderbolt straight into the crown of your head when you fuck up
Supreme Judge, Zeus flanked by Ares
Title for the Highest, High Praise, Masculine Might
“Eagle in the Sky”
Law, whole hearted reason, no compromise before values
Consistency, what prevails, Truth.

That the best survive and the rest collapse; Justice.

In short, what the Gods have granted us to do by dint of learning, we must learn. What is hidden from mortals we should try to find out from the Gods by divination; for to him that is in their grace the Gods grant signs.

~ Xenophon, Memorabilia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ásatrúarfélagið
asatru.is/havamal

That’s BADAZ

Just found this.
Aesir Broadcasting Network

Dudes from the Deep South.
Lets see what they’re made of.

Starting with their program on Algiz.
tunein.com/radio/ABN—Aesir-Br … =111399409

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jzdb_ZMQcHg[/youtube]

How life is

The idea of fate as a matter of weaving is ancient… this is the reason why so many Goddesses are portrayed enacting this craft.

The Three Norns

Rivier de Berkel
by Creadion

Spectacular.

Isn’t it?
I went to visit this river this morning. Its name derives of Berk, meaning Birch, and indeed it is sweet like Berkano.
The edges were frozen, birds sweetly sleeping among the ice.