Is the need of salvation an evil lie from religions?

Or it could be that it doesn’t actually say that and you didn’t read very attentively.

If you say so.

There is not a being anywhere that does not need salvation from himself/herself, one must worship oneself and one must worship another or there really isn’t any point to existence. Problem is with a Godly ego and the ensuing insanity it causes when that ego runs amok, only one God can wear the crazy pants at a time. Fighting Gods are desperate Gods.

I missed this response while reading this thread. I believe even such boredom can be overcame in time. Certainly it would lead to those things, even to matters of ennui, entropy and even the sense that all that we do is utterly meaningless. But, just the same, when it gets tired of being in such places mentally and spiritually, it might just pick itself back up, learn how to enjoy it all again as if for the first time, set itself to task since its still alive and going, even with the awareness and knowledge of what you mentioned and would find ways to make it meaningful all over again.

I write what I believe and I’m invisible because it is never what you deem appropriate. Kiss me where the sun don’t shine.

You feel invisible, but people see what you say. They don’t always know what to say in response and simply skip right by it, especially if they believe your sentiment to be faulty. Like, I don’t particularly share your sentiment of ‘one must worship oneself and one must worship another or there really isn’t any point to existence.’, but if I were to argue that and give reasoning toward what I said, would you listen to what I said and actually try to understand it or would you argue with me over it? Would you stick to your firm belief that what you said was true or entertain the possibility that you could be right for some and still wrong for others?

Well, I’m not PMSing so who knows. I have no choice but to “listen.” I’ll leave it at that.

Salvation could never be kind enough to you, peasant.

YOU really like this lala land you’ve created and you’re pissed that I reject you all the time now. Your only “in” is through my deviant sensuality and without that constant hunger in me, YOU are lost in the ugly and hateful. Admit that you’re near to giving up. You want a woman YOUR WAY and she ain’t me. Money and Ho’s. Stoopidity like nobody knows except me. shaking my head as per usual. You babe are a lost cause.

You might as well be talking about yourself. I am not a mirror of you.

You are right everything is a mirror of you talking to yourself, where in I’m only seeing your fabrications. Always wondered why men creeped me out more than anything else. Wow, I am more asexual than I thought. Our conversations are fini.

Why don’t you misconstrue more of what I say to avoid the truth of yourself. I b-bet you you will.

That was easy.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Exodus+20

And

jewfaq.org/m/10.htm

It was easy because no matter what you read , you will interpret those words how you were taught to.

The unfortunate part of all the study is that we study what has come from people and not God. All we have is interpretations of myths. Not history. Sure, some thing God speaks through people but all we still have is what those people can interpret from the supernatural and fantasy world.

Regards
DL

I agree that all Gods need sane men to rescue them.

Regards
DL

No argument.

We do not yet know how well or deeply we can delude ourselves.

I have long had an itch about self hypnosis but cannot see that as deep enough to be a reality for the long run.

Regards
DL

I kind of agree with you, also not.

Well, fantasizing and dreaming has brought the species out of the jungle. I am not sure that humans could agree about a God if one came down and bit us all on our butts at the same time. :slight_smile:

Thanks, eh, 1/2 a thanks.

Regards
DL

Sure we would all agree, but I am also sure some of us would be lying. :slight_smile:

Regards
DL