Existence of Shiva?

Existence of Shiva?

An androgynous figure of the great cosmic dance, but what could that mean…

looking at electrical signals in the brain doesn’t tell us what we are, only what information is running through the experiencer. What we are physically somehow denotes that there will be an experiencer of that, its a bit like reality is the philosophers stone, and when you shape and forge the stone, it is magically imbued with spirit.

In the beginning was an infinite line and light followed that ~ as can be seen in the information background. This was then denoted a given value which manifested a curve, which in turn manifests the universe. This is a motion between the two fundamental principles of the stone, namely that; there will be things with limits = the finite, then there will be something without limits = the infinite. Then because they exist in the same reality [stone] and are opposites, polarity is manifest. It does this without having any further points of reference than the primary trinity of its features [neg/pos/nuetral]. If we imagine this to be as like a pair of scales, then that the pans need a standard to compare to ~ akin to the stand of the balance/scales, then without that standard the polar axis will spin. This because there is nothing stopping it from spinning, but there is motion in the movement between the infinite into the world/finite.

Now we see the dance, we just need to ask if there is a dancer?

Let me just elaborate upon the features of the dance as far as I can see it, then we can ask if there is enough complexity in that e.g. comparable at the very least to that in us, such that the dance is being experienced and hence has an experiencer.

The movement between the greatest extremes reality contains, would naturally involve abstract values, and they would become increasingly vast as we move our focus outwards from our worldly perspective. The universe actually and observably moves from the infinite inwards towards the finite. Every possible pattern would exist within the dance, and in all time that includes our patterns! If the collection of patterns composing us makes an experiencer, can we say that the far greater set [indeed the aleph omega of all possible patterns] which includes us, does not?

My conclusion is that Shiva [or a given androgynous deity, as per culture] exists and is a god. ‘He’ does have an infinite [at one end of the curve at least] and hence eternal soul [if we say that is what an experiencer is outside of its vehicle]. He is androgynous because the dance contains all patterns, hence both those concerned with the feminine/yin and those concerned with the masculine/yang. Taking from Druidism [I think] we could also say that the gods are formless, and can put on bodies and take a given form as if they are suits, and that includes personas. Either way there is a dance and I think a dancer?

_

Two questions:

1. Is Shiva your only God, so that you can say that you are a monotheist ?
  2. What about Satyr? :wink:

Naturally there are many other gods e.g. balance is involved in the dance and so Anubis, then in Chinese/oriental terms the dragon = male energy, the serpent = the female energy. They are not energies, because energy is that as it is manifest in the world, and also in superposition.

As to monotheism, hmm well if we can say there is a god [here shiva] because reality is like a philosophers stone etc, and that because these patterns = us, then those and more would = a deification and a therefore a god, then can we go one again and say there is an overall deification – god?

Well in Druidism all the gods [and us once we have the gnosis] can interchange features, body-swap and what have you. In that sense they are all the ultimate god ~ having utility of all. Then we have the divine infinite and/or the idea of infinite self, universal being or infinite being ~ or some such thing. however if we add anything et al to the infinite and unlimited then we can no longer be talking about the infinite can we ~ as anything else has limits and thus is not infinite.

Another take on it is that the philosophers stone can have or be ‘0’ where that [being infinite] is the base of all things. As the stone contains what we are body and spirit, then there would be an infinite being at ‘0’. we should consider that all our thoughts have values in terms that they are finite and composed of limits, and infinite being has a value of 0 and I would imagine doesn’t have thoughts, and doesn’t dictate bibles and what have you. I could be wrong but thats kinda where I am at atm. A big absolute God shits all over any notion of the gods and hence shiva, and yet any such god is the same as whatever one cares to state ‘God’ is. I mean they have immortal souls and can take any form, and contain both the infinite and the finite within their constitution. If we then go on to say we [and in Druidism that means all life and everything in some way] ultimately can body swap and all that shizzle too, it kinda communizes the whole thing, and that’s kinda where I want to be with it all.

_