ILP International ... second request

Spirituality … and for that matter … philosophy … have been ‘island’ phenomenon since time immemorial. Sure over the millenniums there has been some cross pollination yet by and large they remain island phenomenon.

The time is near for all this to change … it is time to build bridges among these islands … bridges that can handle more traffic than there is today. Ever increasing use of the bridges by participants from different islands will build unity.

Several months ago I suggested the ILP community is the perfect group of people to form the vanguard for such a movement. My idea was poo pooed by several people … too many barriers … language being the principle one. The language barrier is passe … mankind has crossed that bridge recently.

Let me share my story …

For unknown reasons i recently exited my cave and went back out into the world. i decided to try … yet again … to help some chinese people improve their english … a thankless and painful task … none of them really want to learn english … they live in this dream world … better english - better life … cow muffins!!

the past 3 weeks have been difficult and painful … emotionally/spiritually … yet … this morning i’m thinking my suffering may give birth to something worthwhile.

i have never owned a mobile phone or smart phone … don’t really know why … maybe i understood somewhere in my being that i would be unable to live in a virtual cave if i possessed a mobile phone.

3 weeks ago i agreed to use my wife’s second phone … a smart phone … albeit reluctantly. i was assured this would facilitate the building of bridges between me and the chinese people i was trying to help.

i discovered WeChat International … a fantastic communication device … with a built in translator

For you to go international all you need to do is download WeChat international … start a group with an appropriate name and watch it fly … it will self propagate

maybe this is a chance for some of you genius(s) to get off the tread mill and open your hearts and minds to the world human family

I have no idea what it is that you’re asking people to do.

i am addressing 2 groups of people … 1)the people who have the authority to grow ILP into an international forum … and 2) if ILP (the organization) has no interest i hope the curiosity of some individual members may get tickled enough to jump on board.