Are we truly seeking answers?

Are we truly seeking answers, or do we just want to get into an argument?

Most people consider life as entertainment. Instead of finding the true meaning and purpose of life, they do everything else that is fun, interesting, and intriguing. If something is boring and time consuming and it requires a lot of patience, then it’s not their cup of tea.

But then, what exactly is our purpose? Are we actually seeking the truth? Are we looking for the right answers? Are we actually listening? At times, someone might be speaking a lot of sense, but we are prejudiced. We have already made up our mind and because we are being judgmental, we are unable to see the truth and thus our seeking fails.

A true seeker is open-minded. A true seeker wants answers. A true seeker listens, sees, and goes beyond the ordinary. A true seeker has heard something a hundred times. But when he hears something new that contradicts what he has heard over and over in the past for the first time, he doesn’t discount it as untrue. He stops to contemplate, introspect, and evaluate whether what he has been taught all his life is right or wrong.

For instance, we have been taught that practice makes perfect. All of us believe that practice makes perfect, but is it not a big lie? Practice can never make perfect. Practice can only lead to improvement and more practice means more improvement. Still, we are taught that practice makes perfect, and we believe it! It is time to stop believing and start seeking. It is time to understand the truth of who we are, what we are, and what we are not.

AiR

Answers are a dime a dozen. What is needed are solutions to the dysgenic nature of modern man–as evidenced in the ignorant exploitation of ecosystems.
It is ego that seeks ethereal support for the criminal nature of humans, for answers for the self without regards for the rest of living organisms–my, my. my.
If life is a question, what would be the unbiased answer?
Argument is a waste of time unless it shows someone something they had not yet considered.
There is no such animal as perfection. The journey is its own end.
Truth, like beauty, lies in the eye of the beholder.

I already said it - the DnA machine, it cures ignobility.

The DnA machine also has a secondary function of increasing our genius, thus allowing us to find answers about science, the universe and consciousness more easily.