Our shitty lives are not evidence to disprove God.

Can you feel it in your bones? Humbled by the universe?

Can you feel it in your throat? Maybe God is doing his best to keep you on this shitty world, lest you wander about the cosmos aimlessly…

Forgive and forget…the people who betrayed you, who ruined your plans…yet When you are Gone and moving through the cosmos this life’s memories are all that they have to entertain you…and yet those memories were stolen from you, prevented from ever happening…how could you forgive them? They have wounded you…and yet wound you even more, your hate compounding their ultimate sin…Yes, there is no salvation for being wronged…

Everybody has bad experiences, no big deal. It’s strengthens you, let’s you know the nature of things, it gives you a reason to continue, to struggle, to fight. There’s a certain liberation in understanding something… like for example, i went for a jog over the local park an hour ago, It’s blazing hot so i wore a vest, and as you probably seen i work out so my muscles are clearly visible… as i was on my way back, i passed a young woman, probably in her late 20s who was walking her dog, i don’t usually look at people as i just mind my business, but from a distance as i look forward, i looked at her and she looked at me, no big deal, so just kept running towards, then as I passed, in my peripheral vision, she dramatically did that looking away thingy, where they cock their heads up to the side away from you and make it known that they refuse to acknowledge you, even though they already have…

About 6 years ago, something like that would of bothered me, out of confusion or something, especially if it keeps happening, but when you realize that none of them are humble, too jaded and insecure to be generally friendly with something to prove, and can’t bear to allow themselves to acknowledge attraction/fitness without it being placed on them exclusively… you start to see through it…as something typically predictable, at best it’s mildly amusing, but it’s a good thing it lets you know where you are and what youre dealing with, it’s all just information, that you know how to process…

For awhile, i use to “play the game”, would predict it and look away first, if it was in some work environment, college course etc just to see what would happen, giving them a dose of their own medicine kind of thing, it would drive them nuts, infuriate them, they couldn’t handle it…they would break, i even had one of them come to me directly and say to me in a soppy whiny voice “stopping fighting me”…even though she was fully prepared to do it to me and tried numerous times…

Then it just gets boring, you see past yourself, and realize that me doing it to them is motivated by slight anger, frustration etc…then it just doesn’t matter no more…

Oh come on…Not all bad experiences strengthen you or increase your resolve…And the kind of angst I had to deal with was way worse than some asshole turning her head away from me on the playground.

well, strengthen you if you survive it of course…you’re still here arn’t you…

Not everything strengthens you…some just makes you have panic attacks…or go crazy…

stop being whiny, what could possibly be soooo terrible that you have experienced? a girlfriend dumping you? friends ignoring you on fb… i can tell you that 99% of this forum has most likely experienced things similar to you, ok, they may have reacted differently to it…but still…

2op

Aren’t they evidence to disprove a ‘good’ God? …and therefore the God in Abrahamic religions. I mean the idiocy knows no limits imho, consider that muslims think they will get 20 virgins [once at least lol] in the afterlife, that’s like a teen boyish fantasy.

i have never seen the big deal about virginity

I care to disagree, life’s misery is definitely proof of the absence of god. Like Joker I also don’t think an imaginary figure like god should be capitalized when written.