Reformation

No matter at what stage it is taken, it will still be taken and so free men and women will give before it is taken.

Where do you come from? Or/and: Where do you live?

I live in the central Australian desert, in an Aboriginal community, with a population of 200 people but I originally come from Eastern Europe.

What’s healthcare like in Australia?

It’s affordable, awesome and private cover is optional (gets you quicker service for elective surgery).

Does the healthcare system need a reform(ation)?

It doesn’t in Australia (and other parts of the world) but for some reason some politicians admire the shit that comes out of the US.

Yes. I know.

Are you in a hurry? Do you need the latest experimental treatment?
Then you need to have money to pay for it and you have to go to the US or Mexico or Cuba, because your state run health insurance won’t pay for it.

Does private cover in the US pay for experimental treatment and also fly you overseas to get it.

It’s not about the insurance coverage in the USA. You got enough money, you can get whatever treatment that you want/need.

That’s everywhere, and with everything, until the money fails to perform its duty.

To sum up. If you have money, then you can go get treatment. If you don’t have money, then you might die while waiting for treatment offered by your state run system.

The persons with the most money will always get preferential treatment (the highest bidder will win) in every aspect of life in our present economical system.

But does that make it moral?

No it doesn’t and that’s why state funded or state subsidised health is required to maintain morality.

Kids , mental and physically handicapped people should be the only ones receiving free healthcare. The rest of us should be held responsible for our own care.

I don’t have a car and so why am I paying taxes to build and maintain roads and bridges (only people who drive cars should be responsible for roads).

Are you paying for that? Or is it paid for by gasoline taxes?

In the area where I live, 90% of the cost of roads is paid for by fuel taxes, registration fees and tolls.

Where does the other 10% come from?