I am God. (Not a Troll thread this time.)

I came to the realization that I am God. How could I not be?

Obviously this world is virtual. I couldn’t make it myself, think about how many polygons.
So I made autonomous creatures to build the world for me, following basic paramaters and guidelines.

But I suck, my code is glitchy, the world didn’t turn out like I want it…
I hate myself…
The only thing I’m good at is being a pathetic loser…Im so pathetic… :frowning: :crying-blue:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_D7Ov0xKts[/youtube]

Are these autonomous creatures sentient? Are you sentient? Who knows? Who can say?

I forgit

Are there any sacred texts associated with you?

This could be an opportunity to make a few changes to the established paradigms of religious practice. For example, your devotees could congregate on a prescribed day of the week and sing about what a disappointment you are, followed by a sermon on how you could have done things better.

The world truly is doomed if an alien My Little Pony death cult gains influence and popularity…

You are a demigod who creates and destroys, but is unable to reclaim and preserve,

There are some on the Internet and my hard drive.

Look, the whole mass suicide thing is an unfortunate result of combat tactics. Let’s say one day the Rockefellers lock everyone in plastic bubbles. If you want to truly defeat the Rockefellers, the unfortunate thing of it is, sacrifices have to be made.
Look, I can make a religion of the Joker…every Sabbath you discuss anarchy, humor, makeup and wear purple. That would be a true “death cult”.

No I am the original God, I created the demigods. That explains why I am stuck in this body, and why I am so good at code, because I coded this all in advance. However my code sucks and the world isn’t like I wanted.

If the world is not what you wanted, you are not the real God.

That’s a logical fallacy.

I coded this world, doesn’t mean my code is perfect. I have all power in the sense I can rewrite my code (the Word) but the code is not deterministic, has a random factor to it, known to you as Free Will, the world isn’t what I actually wanted it to be.

If you are God and I am not, I see no need to worship you, especially if you are not perfect.
What free will? Genetics and environment sort of take that way from me.

Wouldn’t that make of this supposed god a puppeteer?

Ierrellus, how does one possibly determine what the REAL god is? Don’t forget - our own image and likeness is not necessarily the true reality.

I may be wrong here but my intuition kind of tells me that having the ability to worship what is not perfect makes us more divine in a sense.
Can this god of yours be described in human terms like perfect?
It’s just a word ascribed to god to make us feel more secure or perhaps because of what is seen in the nature of the universe - perfect without actually being perfect. Beauty beyond beauty. lol

A better word than perfect is holy, which means whole. We humans appear to be temperamentally divisive and divided, hence not whole as persons or societies. So, someone who claims to be God, but is divisive, cannot be holy.

Oh great My Little Pony god, I need a $1.50, can you help a brother out?

If you knew God, you wouldn’t have to ask if God is real. Might as well worship Trixie!

In the ancient lore, it speaks of a great wisdom, the wisdom is “ask, and ye shall receive”. It is prophecied that if you go forth out in to the town, and ask for bread, ye shall receive bread. If you ask those mere mortals for 1.50, perhaps in the guise of bus tickets, it is said that it shall be given to you. God helps those who help themselves.

The Lord is kind, but the Lord is also wise.

The Lord knows the heart of a joker is a manipulator, the Lord knows that Joker knows of Trixie’s kind heart and womanly soul, and if I give a mouse a cookie they will ask for more. If I give Joker 1.50, tomorrow he will ask for twelve, then the day after that, 50, and that once opened, Trixie’s kind and womanly heart would be unable to resist. Trixie knows that the Joker knows this.

This Joker is not the only Joker Trixie has encountered, Trixie knows a whole community of jokers, of various brands and flavors, and is hip to their jokerly ways.

Are you going to PayPal me $1.50 or not?

All Jokers are not equal?

:laughing: Define what you mean by “knew” here, Ierrellus?

No one actually knows God - we just presume to.

But i can know you and Trixie in a sense.

What do you need the 1.50 for, a bag of doritos? I thought you were the Joker? Steal it or manipulate your therapist to buy it for your or something. Like, I can walk into a store and get it’s own workers to buy me stuff.

Even if they are equal, the laws of numbers till apply. 2+2+2+2 still equals 8. Give a mouse a cookie and you end up with a lot lighter wallet.