Biblical Scholar Claims Jesus Was a Hoax

ps: I am a big fan of Atwill. And recommend his “gnostic media” utube channel

Just like pantheist scholars that invented the social cast system (with its Untouchables and all powerful Brahmans) to abuse the cosmic law of reincarnation, which is real.

The worthiness of any ideology can be seen in its control imposed upon the masses. True and genuine spirituality is liberating and does not seek to claim to be the only one, which is the root cause of violence.

When one sees the violence between Abrahamic religions, there is for sure a big hidden lie at the core. That the gospels were originally written in Greek should raise your eyebrows.

============
Biblical Scholar Claims Jesus Christ Was a Hoax Designed to Control the People
28 July 2016 GMT

Joseph Atwill, who is the author of a book entitled ‘Caesar’s Messiah: The Roman Conspiracy to Invent Jesus’, asserts that Christianity did not begin as a religion, but was actually a sophisticated government propaganda exercise used to pacify the subjects of the Roman Empire.

Christianity is a baseless religion that was designed by the Roman empire to justify slavery and pacify the citizens, according to controversial Biblical scholar Joseph Atwill.

In a blog on his website Mr Atwill wrote: "Christianity may be considered a religion, but it was actually developed and used as a system of mind control to produce slaves that believed God decreed their slavery.”

The scholar argues that at the time, Jewish sects in Palestine were awaiting a ‘warrior Messiah’, which became an increasing problem after the Roman Empire failed to deal with the problem with traditional means.

As a result, the rulers resorted to psychological warfare which would appear to give the citizens what they wanted, while at the same time making sure they followed their rules.

"Although Christianity can be a comfort to some, it can also be very damaging and repressive, an insidious form of mind control that has led to blind acceptance of serfdom, poverty, and war throughout history.”

Mr Atwill even goes so far to say that “to this day, especially in the United States, it is used to create support for war in the Middle East”.

He says he first discovered this revelation when noticing Jesus is “the only fictional character in literature whose entire life story can be traced to other sources”.

MORE
http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/693817/Jesus-Christ-HOAX-Biblical-christianity-roman-empire

Visit his website and say Onasander says Hi.

Others say Jesus was a Roman invention to pacify the Jews during occupation.

That was what he said Joker, same theory, that the Flavian Dynasty in a act of uncharacteristic pure genius (wasn’t a long lived dynasty, dey wer stoopid) created Jesus as a way to trick the monotheistic Jews into worshiping the Caesars as Jesus Christ… Cause Jesus Christ and Julius Caesar both have the initials JC.

That is half their evidence.

The other half, is seeing soldier alters/memorials with a seeming crucifix in it. It is very hard to explain to these nitwits that armies who use body armor typically use crosses to put their torso body armor on it, as it has both a torso and arms… And helmet on top, to keep the body armor off the floor. Reason you do that, especially when in a tent, is to keep dirt, mid, mold from saturating it… and when you do it, looks like a soldier in armor. I had a similar set up in Iraq. It is a very easy memorial, no different from putting a helmet on a rifle to mark the dead, a iconic image in US WW2 media. But to these nutcases, that with the initials JC is all they needed to prove the Flavians invented christianity. You find the top sites for this, use one of my pen names on Roman forums (onasander or vegetius) and PM them, saying you know me, watch them freak out. I’ve gave half of them PTSD. I wasn’t arguing on a religious basis but a philosophy of history basis, none of them could explain their theory when challenged in peer review, shit always collapsed. Nobody, even the atheist professors, will touch this theory. It is one of the poorest constructed theories ever. It is like saying Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton invented the stories of alien abductions after they became president in 2017 to trick everyone into accepting their ideology, and if you believe in aliens, your actually, secretly accepting their ideas, but it backfired and you don’t know it, cause Trump/Hillary ARE the aliens.

It is the same retarded logic. It makes you stop and ask honestly, WTF are you smoking. Smears could write a better theory on history. That’s how bad it is.

Is this more of that “Jesus and Osiris both died and came back, so Jesus is Osiris” type of shit? It’s been around for a century or so, and has never been terribly popular or taken seriously.

Turd, don’t underestimate yourself (you’ve given all of them PTSD).

No Ucci.

Yes, joke or not, in one case I sorta did give PTSD… historians are trained to debate and hold a position, but not nearly as well as philosophers, and these guys aren’t really trained historians at that. I got one to just completely give up on pushing to debate whatsoever and insist everyone just had to believe him… then gave up after another attempt, he was constructing a rather fine website to support the idea… never checked up on him since.

I gave him every opportunity to develop an defence, toyed with him, destroyed him. Repeatedly.

Christ, (christos) just means “annointed one” which back in ancient days, was a common moniker for anyone of prestige…

It actually makes a lot of sense that the powers that be, train people not to bother them in their corruption… People were still reasonably smart 2000 years ago…

Propaganda for the elite is the most probable scenario for the New Testament …

Then there is that whole bit that the New Testament is eerily similar to Φλαυίου Ἰωσήπου ἱστορία Ἰουδαϊκοῦ πολέμου πρὸς Ῥωμαίους βιβλία, Phlauiou Iōsēpou historia Ioudaikou polemou pros Rōmaious biblia), also referred to in English as The Wars of the Jews by Titus Flavius Josephus.

That’s true, he was a Jewish intellectual who survived the siege by the Romans.

The Jews and Christian intellectuals of that era lived just outside of Alexandria, and had a rather advanced education, given the number of independent teachers and schools established around the library of Alexandria, not to mention the existence of philosophical schools stretching up through their territory all the way to Antioch.

Jews prior to the Romans held high administrative rank under Greek rule.

Is it so surprising there will be similarities in style and focus by a later Jewish Historian writer who lived after Jesus died, and the Bible?

It is hardly a case of copy and paste though, and at no point in our history have we not been aware of the similarities. It is common sense it should be there.