The inevitable conclusion.

I have come to the inevitable conclusion that God and the Devil are real. Of this I will say no more.

Also, not a troll post.

If you are truthful, then bring forth some words about God.

What do you mean words about God? Be more specific.

Real for everyone?

Real as in real entities. Atheists tend to live godless lives and their beliefs help influence God’s lack of influence on their lives.

then describe them, and how it is so they are real?!

You don’t describe God.

God exists because of his actions. You can’t really see God, just like you can’t really see Gravity or Consciousness.

There’s contradictions in your statement.

If you can’t really see God then you can describe him as hidden or unseen.

Actions signify something that which can be described further to understand that which committed the action.

So if you give an example of the action, let’s say blessing somebody with a great life, then that person can describe God as merciful.

What are his actions that you have mentioned?.. Oh wait, let me guess you don’t know, because why… they are hidden too?..

Then he is the hider, the concealer…etc

So what’s the actions?

No I know the actions, but I am the concealer, since I am concealing them.

Another subject I wish to discuss is Sacrifice and Odds.

Is Sacrifce needed or can one have the good life, with no mission failures and eat one’s cake too.

The Cosmic Odds seem to follow this trend.
Something bad happens, you wish for a long duration of time for the salvation of that particular scenario, salvation never arrives and you give up.
Then, something good happens, then it turns bad and the good is lost. (The sacrifice)
The exact moment this sacrifice occurs, the original scenario of salvation that you thought would never occur occurs. However you are still tainted by the Sacrifice, so you don’t quite feel the salvation of it, even though it is exactly what you wanted at first and thought it would never occur.
It seems that precisely 3 Offerings are needed for 1 Salvation to occur, and the salvation begins effectively immediately at the moment of the 3rd offering.
A deliberate Sacrament/Humble/Worship/Enlightenment Scene must be added to finalize the 3 offerings.
The 3 offerings consists of 2 Ordinary Sacrifices and 1 Near Ruin Sacrifice.
All 3 offerings must not be deliberate or intentional.

“Coleridge explains metaphysics to the nation;
I wish he would explain his explanation.”–Lord Byron

I shall give a brief explanation.

Godphysics does not work with equal karmic balance… It play’s “catchup”.

If like, something bad happens to you, you have to work Thrice as hard to repair it back to normal…
It’s like, if you destroy a building, you have to work thrice as hard to repair the building as you did to destroy it.

So you need 3 offerings instead of one.

It works the other way around too. If you do one bad thing to someone, you won’t get an equal bad thing happen to you. You need to do three bad things before something equally bad happens to you via Karmic effect.

The second component is Worship. You must have a bit of hopelessness and a bit of feminine mindset of worship in your heart and faith. Otherwise you ain’t gonna get the blessing.

How did you come up with the number three? Isn’t karma one to one? What I sow is what I’ll reap.

No its 3:1

Would you punish a child three times for something the child did once? Why not go the whole fundy route and claim God punishes humans forever for sins committed in the flyspeck of time? Why three?

Your math is off. The child gets punished 1/3 chance of the crime.

And if the child has bad luck, it has to work 3 times as hard to fix what was destroyed.

Still the number three makes no logical sense.
Why not 2? Why not 4?
Why not infinity?

Because that’s just what it is. Why are there seven chakras? It’s just so.

FYI 3 makes the most sense out of all those numbers.

So long as you don’t tell me how three makes sense, I see it as nonsense.