'Canadian [Human] values' debate and medieval beliefs

The point is, if Muslim apologists keep using “Islamophobia” to shut out criticisms of ‘Islamic’ bigotry, soon the above sort of barbaric beliefs will suppress higher quality human values around the world. It is evident this “beach-head” had already been occupied by Islamist in many places around the world.

Get sympathisers… get more sympathisers, then overthrow the gullible fools and take over the world. Mwa’ha’ha!

Do not underestimate the power of a single Muslim family. They are powerful beyond measure.

The next step will be to put pressure on politicians to convince them that the government should stop funding music programs in schools.
Those have always been marginal programs … first to get cut when there are budget concerns.

What is highlighted in the OP is a potential problem for Western and matured societies, given that Muslims as exhorted by their religion and doctrines are to breed like ‘rabbits’ to establish dominance by their numbers of believers over non-Muslims.

Thus what is critical here is one must strive to understand the ultimate root causes that motivate these Muslims to act the way they do.

As I had mentioned in the other thread,
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=191104
these Muslims, their imans, scholars, etc. who behaved and reacted as such manners must be addressed but the the critical ultimate root cause is not from them but from the evil laden verses in their holy texts, i.e. primarily - the Quran, secondarily - the Ahadiths and Sira.

I’m in support of this, Canada is a failed state, it is by no means “Western”, western countries, holding to.traditional Christian outlooks, reproduce just fine. Canada can’t keep it’s population up, liberalism is a terminal.disease in Canada, birth rate is well below 2.0 across the board, and many Canadians choose to move to the states.

I don’t care if these Muslims run around chopping off heads and lighting people on fire, so long as Baby Making > Murder Rate, then they are indispensable and inherently.good, and those that scoff at them, but can’t reproduce lack the right to complain.

It is simply mathematics… It is why Canada has to import so many Muslims in the first place. If they fully integrated, it would be a disaster, cause they would die off too. They are supposed to look at Canadian Society and reject it, because there is something default wrong about Canada. If doing stuff like this keeps them ducking and baby making, then accept it. The Canadian Ideal is inherently invalid, has no place in western discourse. If you can’t keep your culture alive by maintaining replacement population during peaceful, good economic times then your culture doesn’t.deserve to survive. Just be thankful they have come to work in your country while you age and die off, they make your transition to extinction easier to live with. No point Jihading you if they get to inherit it all by legal right!

Do fanatics or strict orthodox of any religion send their kids to public schools? Is music a requirement or elective in Canada???

Another Muslim bashing thread?
[-(

… although I guess it is a break from the Christian bashing threads. :confused:

I am not bashing, just asking about orthodox and fanatics of all religions.

… wasn’t referring to you. :sunglasses:

Education is a provincial responsibility so policies vary across Canada. In the province of Ontario, where OP incident took place, only public(secular) and Catholic schools are funded by the government.

Religious groups can set up their own schools. They would have to pay the school directly because it would not get any government funding. And they cannot opt out of paying school taxes if they send their kids to their own schools. The school has to meet the curriculum requirements set by the Ministry of Education only at the high school levels (grades 9-12).

In public and Catholic schools, electives don’t exist for grades JK to 8. A private school can conceivably teach anything that it wants in those grades.

Another perverted and narrow-minded view.

Was it German bashing when people around the world condemned and warned of Hitler’s Nazism and continue to condemn Nazism during WW II?
The same applied to Communism [Russian, Chinese, Cubans, etc.], fascism [Italians then] and other evil ideologies.

The proper higher and wiser philosophical thinking is to separate the ideology from the people whose basic human status must be respected [i.e. within morality and ethics].

Note Kant on basic human respect:

The respect for all humans regardless of whether they are evil prone Muslims, etc, cannot be conditional that they must be good. All humans must be respected for the fact that they are basically human beings like any one else. Why?

The very sound arguments [I agreed with] for ‘Why’ is detailed by Kant in his Moral/Ethical philosophies.

…just digging yourself deeper. Much like that other thread concerning transsexualism, you keep providing evidence against yourself while thinking that you are being superior, “a progressive human” (although seemingly a degenerated homosapian).

And yes it really was “German bashing”, and Jap bashing, and Gook bashing, and Chink bashing and Limmy bashing, and “Communist bashing” during those times. Do you not even know what “bashing” means?

Bashing meant generally throwing verbal abuses, but in this case I have included it with an element of blaming the people rather than understanding it is the ideology that is the critical factor.

Generally people experienced and saw evil [as defined in various posts] and responded spontaneously by bashing the evil-doers with intent on blaming those involved.

And btw, there is no way this thread is about bashing Muslims because I am merely conveying what is reported as a fact [unless proven otherwise] such acts are potentially negative to any matured society.

If you find the topic distasteful, then just don’t post in it, but please refrain from stopping others having their say.

What about home schooling? If the majority of parents agree to omit such classes in school then the government should comply but, if the majority want the class then minority should comply or move or arrange for a certified school not disrupt the other children. What if one or two Vegans protest and disrupt lunchtime at school? Would it be treated with deference?
If you choose to live in a community that has always followed one way that is not harmful to anyone or anything but your beliefs, it is just egotistical and ridiculous to demand change.