Dalai Lama: There Are No Muslim Terrorists

Your views seem very paranoid.
Note I have not stated how [specifically] and when I will implement my proposed plans.

As mentioned above,
Note I have not stated how and when I will implement my proposed plans.
If and when implemented my plans will ensure there are fool-proofs alternative replacement to ensure there are no related side-effects to humanity.

You simply accused me of wanting to implement approaches that will cause a world war. Note this is what I stated earlier within this thread;

The other alternative approach is to get rid of Islam [together with other religions subsequently]. At present with the existence of malignant evil elements, Islam is a threat to humanity now and in the future. Sooner of later religion [as defined] will run out of its shelf-life for humanity. The priority is to get rid of Islam and replace it with other benign religion in the immediate future. In the longer run humanity will replace all religions with fool-proof spiritual approaches to deal with the unavoidable existential DOOM.
viewtopic.php?p=2632412#p2632412

Note the words ‘benign’ an ‘fool-proofs’ approaches, i.e. believers will be weaned off with no detrimental side effects to the individual[s] and humanity in maybe 100-150 years time.

I know how primal and barbaric is the religious drive within human beings. I stated being religious is like a drowning man trying to grab even straws in an attempt to avoid drowning an to survive. This is why some fanatical zealous religious bigots will go the extent of killing innocents to defend their religion.

It is because I understand this very dangerous aspects of human nature in relation to religiosity that I proposed humanity must focus on the evil laden elements [root causes] that influenced SOME evil believers to commit terrible evils which exists only in Islam. Fire-fighting solutions like yours are not effective.

You prefer to deny the above fact [of the ultimate root causes] like an ostrich.
I dare you to counter check my claim by reading the Quran to verify what I had claimed and stated.

Your solutions are too simple mind, narrow and shallow without a deep understanding of human nature and Islam.

What I had proposed is merely a theory at present.
Humanity will not have an efficient solutions at the present till at least another 100-150 years and I am optimistic based on the current trend of an exponential expansion of knowledge in various fields. The critical knowledge will come from genomics and advance neuroscience plus IT and other advanced knowledge.

In the meantime the most we can do to educate the ignorant majority [including you] on the truth.
What I have presented is very objective and can be verified by any one and despite that you prefer to deny and simply thrown in shallow fire-fighting solutions.

What are you talking about?
Note the religion, i.e. the ideology is held in the minds of the people and that is precise where I am starting with here.

They are not solving the problem effectively because they are fire-fighting and not addressing the ultimate root causes.

Talking merely about terrorists is very shallow.
There is a whole range of evil and violence cause directly by Islam and the Quran [in part] which do not involve terrorism.

I suggest again you educate yourself on ‘what is Islam’ and ‘who is a Muslim’ and all there is to know about Islam.

Talking to yourself again?

To uphold Your utopia?

Wow.
You once accused me of “pretending to be arrogant”. I would advise 2 ideas to you;

1. Look up the word “arrogant”
  2. You aren’t pretending.

Kris has been right throughout this whole thread.

It is not the Muslims you should concern yourself with.

This is deception to make one religion, one god for mankind and to submit to the Pope is blasphemy.

I believe religiosity and religions should be weaned off as soon as possible and be replaced with fool-proofs [no side effects] spiritual approaches to deal with the unavoidable existential DOOM.

So I agree with you the Catholic Church as one of those problems from religion is a hindrance to the progress of humanity in the long run.

However we need to prioritize our efforts and deal with problems with the most critical weightage and posing the greater threats, which one example of a type is this;

Note it is not only terrorists attacks [whilst most notable] that we should be concerned with but the evil prone Muslims are unleashing their evils as triggered by the evil ideologies from Islam in every sphere of human life.

I am not too concern with Muslims per se and I don’t blame Muslims [good and evil] who are human beings as the primary problem.

What is of concern are the loads of evil elements within the ideology of Islam embedded in part in the Quran and other holy texts of Islam.
Humanity must first recognize the evil elements in the Quran for what they really are and how they trigger and catalyze the evil prone Muslims to commit terrible evils and violence around the world.

You are merely babbling in the above.

You once accused me of “pretending to be arrogant”.
The main point was ‘ignorant’ in relation to the topic discussed.

If you have intellectual integrity give me your counter views on the subject matter before you arrive at any conclusion about the person’s state.
Do you agree the Dalai Lama’s ‘there are no Muslim terrorists’?

You can express whatever you want about me [as long as not ad hominen] but provide the evidence to support what you claim about me or any one else. If you are correct I will welcome your views with appreciation since it is an opportunity for self-improvement.

You are not getting it.

You are too involved in the details of a problem to look at the situation as a whole, in other words you can’t see the forest for the trees.

I believe my general approach to evil is very holistic.

I believe we should get rid or at least minimize ALL evils in the World.
To do so we need to research and understand the detailed nature of the problem of evil [secular].
From one perspective, ALL evils in the world can be categorized as

1. Secular Evils
  2. Religion related evils.

The Golden rule of problem solving is to break the problem into its most smallest parts then reviewing them as a whole again.
For each main category we must analyze them into their sub-, sub-sub- categories.

For 2. Religion related evils, we can further analyze them into 2 categories, i.e.

2a - Religion Associated evils - by believers not by doctrines
2b - Religion Inspired evils - by the holy text and doctrines.

The most notable religion inspired evils are those Islam-inspired-evils when SOME evil prone Muslims are influenced by the doctrine from the Quran.

As for Catholicism the associated evil are not directly from the Gospels of Jesus. I classify them as religion-associated evils.

Thus as you can see I have covered all aspects holistically.
I believe Islam-inspired-evils are more critical to humanity at present than Catholic-related-evils. This is why I raised this related OP to discuss it. To discuss Catholic-related-evils would be off-topic.

But you could raise a thread and present your point why Catholic-related-evils are most critical at present and is a greater threat to humanity than Islam-Inspired-Evil. I will contribute my views there in.

Ask yourself this.

How would it be possible to create a world religion and why is it necessary to do so.

I am advocating weaning off ALL religions in the future, so I don’t see the need to create a world religion.

You really do not have any idea how deep religion is. Just how long do you believe it would take to remove religion totally.

Exactly.

That is where real power/control resides.

“I know nothing of the problem they solve, but I have the more perfect solution.”

Have you ever been responsible for the survival of millions of people suffering under the terror of raging king? Do you have even the slightest idea of what it takes to get that problem resolved? You would suggest that the people go vote for a better king, right?

The religions are what they are because they fixed very, very serious problems that no one else, nothing else was solving. They didn’t end up with the perfect utopia that you would have created of course, But they are the kings of the world. Who are you in comparison?

Exactly what have you done to resolve ANY such barbarous, heinous, insidious, and truly evil situations as were infesting all of Mankind?

No great mountain has EVER raised without much greatness within. If you want to solve the problems, raise a greater mountain, solving not merely the same problems but more problems than they solved. Would you even know where to begin.

The enemy to your enemy is somewhat your friend. You might want to learn of your actual enemy before you go running off at the mouth accusing your friends.

extract from ESTIMATES OF THE NUMBER KILLED BY THE PAPACY IN THE MIDDLE AGES XE “MIDDLE AGES” AND LATER David A. Plaisted

Go back and study the history

Papal supremacy of the Middle Ages ended in the year 1798, exactly 1260 years after Justinian’s decree established the Papacy as the supreme Christian power in 538 AD.

In 1798, Napoleon’s army took the Pope captive and put him into exile.

It was believed that the era of papal power had come to an end forever.

Since the Papacy had apparently lost its political status after the Pope’s capture in 1798, it was supposed to be dead or dying. It could only be resurrected if it regained its political status.

In 1929, Prime Minister Benito Mussolini and Cardinal Pietro Gasparri signed an accord where the Pope had to pledge his own political party’s support to Mussolini in exchange for the return of his papal seat and power.

From 1929 onward, the political status of the Vatican was reinstated.

The Papacy claims to be the representative of Christ.

It DEMANDS the world’s obedience.

The power of the resurrected Papacy will be become so great that no one will venture to make war against it.

Extract from the Jesuit oath

I furthermore promise and declare that I will, when opportunity present, make and wage relentless war, secretly or openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Liberals, as I am directed to do, to extirpate and exterminate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex or condition; and that I will hang, waste, boil, flay, strangle and bury alive these infamous heretics, rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women and crush their infants’ heads against the walls, in order to annihilate forever their execrable race. That when the same cannot be done openly, I will secretly use the poisoned cup, the strangulating cord, the steel of the poniard or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honor, rank, dignity, or authority of the person or persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agent of the Pope or Superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Faith, of the Society of Jesus.

I don’t know why you guys are getting into this very old slander issue, but in reference to that supposed oath and its “Knights of Columbus” almost identical version…

I believe I have done sufficient research to have a reasonable understanding religion in depth to express credible views.

It is a fact religions, especially Islam is a serious threat to the progress of humanity. This is an undeniable fact which is supported by ample and glaring evidence.

In addition I have also done research into human nature on why humans are clinging to religions despite some parts of religions are malignant and a threat to humanity.

As a concerned citizen of humanity I feel it is my obligation to at least discuss the issue in a philosophical forum like this.
Seemingly you are trying to stop me from discussing this issue and making suggestions. I understand why you are doing that but I suggest you be mindful and welcome whatever relevant discussions in a forum like this.

Do you have any idea how deep religion is?
I would like to know your views.

I believe if humanity start now, it will take about 100-150 years to wean off religions without any side effects and replace religions with fool-proofs spirituality to deal with the unavoidable existential DOOM.
Why do you think this is not possible?

I am banging on the above based on the exponential expansion of knowledge in the fields of genomics, connectome and other advance fields of knowledge and technology.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Connectome

JSS wrote:

sourced from The Best Catholic Link

Of course they will deny the authenticity of the Oath.

Instead of the long diatribe it would be easier to produce what he insists is something other than the original held in the Library.

It would be so easy to disprove.

This oath is still in effect, and is still used today.

Do you really expect me to believe a religion that sees fit to change the Scriptures for their benefit.

Revelation 22:18,19

He did. And he gave you the Library of Congress record numbers for all of the details for what it was saying. It was debunked in Congress the same year it was entered in record. But the Library does remove anything. They merely allow for other writings because they are not trying to be a library of truth, but merely a library of what has been written. It only takes $30 and a proper handshake with a congressman, and you’re in.

Your argument that “of course the Catholics would deny such an accusation against them” is ludicrous. If they don’t defend themselves, who would?

And it wasn’t “The Best Catholic Links”. That is one of the many advertisements along the side of the page. The name of that particular site is “The Evangelization Station”.

Oh but, “of course a Christian would try to defend them!!:astonished:

Complete slanderous BS.

You prove your accusation.
You prove that even one single Jesuit has ever taken that oath.
Show us one.

Why is it that no conspiracies exist in the entire world until they are talking about religions, more specifically, Christians?
“Of course religions are guilty of conspiracy, or whatever. But why would anyone else ever do that?”
…Duhhhh…

What I would hope is that you would wake up to the fact that you live in the Land of Lies wherein there are lies about all sides (much like Prism’s arguments) and because of that, you don’t know shit from shinola.

JSS wrote:

Not much of an argument, all emotion.

Let me explain to you, of which you are already aware, being a practising Catholic.

There are several unBiblical Catholic doctrines, such as indulgences, the praise of relics and saints, the celebration of pagan holidays, and the belief that the Catholic Church is the mother of all churches, which points to its pagan doctrines.

For example let us look at indulgences.

Through performing certain rituals or works according to specific Vatican rules, and paying money, a Catholic may obtain an indulgence to shorten the time spent in purgatory.

To explain what this means to those who are not Catholic:

“A plenary indulgence offers full pardon of the temporal punishment (suffering in this life or the next) due to sins already forgiven in confession.
Purgatory is a kind of spiritual waiting room - for people who do not go directly to paradise or hell after death - to purify souls of residual sin before they enter heaven”

Scriptures clearly state that salvation is by grace not by works (Ephesians 2:8-10). It is given only through faith. Not money.

Next The Jesuit Oath

The Engineer Corps of Hell;
OR,
Rome’s Sappers and Miners.

Containing the Tactics of the " Militia of the Pope," or the Secret Manual of the Jesuits, and Other Matter Intensely Interesting, especially to the Freemason and Lovers of Civil and Religious Liberty, whithersoever Dispersed
throughout the globe.

Compiled and Translated by

EDWIN A. SHERMAN, 32°,
Past Grand Registrar of the Grand Consistory of the 32d Degree of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Kite of Freemasonry of the State of California, and Secretary of the Masonic Veteran Association of the Pacific Coast, etc.

If you do not wish to read it in it’s entirety go directly to Page 115 which refers to the Oath dictated by the Cardinal Jose Albani.

Briefly this Oath requires that the person follow the Pope perinde ac cadaver; that is, “as a corpse.” Submission to the Papacy and the Superior General of the Jesuits is, according to Ignatius, meant to be absolute and removes personal opinions or wills.

No.
Not at all “emotion”, merely fact of the matter.

Bullshit makes for poor boot polish.

And frankly it seems a bit odd to me that you would take the word of someone you believe to be a high ranking officer of one secret society concerning the issues of their mortal enemy, when you personally have no means to know anything of either. It is a bit like taking the rumored word of a Nazi SS officer concerning the Jews or vsvrsa.

Anything can be written:
Compiled and Translated by

Adolf Hitler, 32°,
Past Grand Registrar of the Grand Consistory of the 72d Degree of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Kite of Freemasonry of the State of California, and Secretary of the Masonic Veteran Association of the Pacific Coast, etc.

What makes you think that California even has a 32 degree Freemason?

Lies about all sides:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92WJx9eVUBU[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks_D2drIs6E[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSXhBABDg2I[/youtube]

I suppose you also believe that the UFO aliens are running the U.N…