A Man of God to my heart

breitbart.com/video/2016/09/ … ty-blacks/

Brietbart is a right wing kool aid drinking propaganda mill.

Look at the video.

Farrakahn has always been somewhat of a strange character. At this point, he’s just trying to get attention. I think that everything Obama has tried to do to reduce violence has probably just been blocked by the republican congress. That’s their whole thing…blocking his every move. Whisper the words, “gun control” in there and the whole lot of them go completely fucking insane.

Democrats do the same to Republicans. Both parties want division not cooperation. The left and right are even worse.

No I think he’s on point. Im familiar with Farrakahn since the 90’s… didnt know he was still around. It seems more like he gets blocked out.
What he says is perfectly valid and also my main criticism of Obama in terms of domestic policies… the guy never showed up where it mattered.

You know they restructured the repayment terms for student loan as part of the healthcare act? So it’s not just about the small number of people who can qualify for insurance being able to go to the doctor. It’s about people who had to take huge loans to get an education being able to get off the hook for those loans. Man, if you wanna talk about how Obama hasn’t done anything to help people, do it as a comparison to another president who’s done more in our lifetimes. People were pissed at George Bush over a hurricane. That wasn’t his fault, and no one on Earth could have drained the water out of the city of New Orleans any faster. It’s not Obama’s fault that people in the hood don’t seek education and commit acts of violence against one another. Obama has done a lot to promote equality. More than most presidents.

Well I’ll always take respect over loathing. I think Obama would have been wise to show up in the towns where cops shot people once too often, that would have helped these people, because that is what presidents do, what you expect of a leader you elect. To show up where it matters.

I dont know who commits which crimes. I do know what it was once significant that a black president was elected, and now that significance seems to have been lost. He’s a bit of a coward.

Yeah, I agree that he could have been more brave. It would be nice for him to bomb gas prices back down to pre 9/11 prices. I remember when 20 bucks in gas could get me to New Orleans and back. Also, while he hasn’t hopped on a plane and gone to to a photo op with the mayors of the towns where the cops kill unarmed black kids, he has had the justice department investigate many of the cases. That’s how you find out what’s wrong and set high level precedents in new cases to shape things differently in the future. If he’d gone there to do the photo ops and give a speech, republicans would just mock him for that and say he didn’t mean it and that he’s some kind of devious snake who just wants to make himself look good.

Also, Kris, when democrats block republicans in the house and senate, which hasn’t happened in a long time w/ the republican majority, they’re usually trying to block racist or sexist legislation that violates the civil rights act, or they’re trying to block the continued gerrymandering that’s basically the only reason they have a majority. The fact that the racist assholes of America are all standing up cheering for a racist shit head nominee is literally absurd. But it’s also what’s really happening.

I am not defending Republicans. Both parties are corrupt, niether party has the best interests of all citizens at heart. I am sure fans of Republicans can point out just as negative things about the Dems. Both candidates are embarrassing as hell. Sadly there is no lesser evil in this.

That is exactly why I think he’s a coward.
He tried to not be ridiculed, while his people were getting lynched by his government troops.

He was going to ridiculed either way. Plus, him putting the justice department on the job of overseeing the local investigations actually does help, whereas taking the photo op wouldn’t and he would get mocked either way. Seems like efficient decision making to me.

Its not either or by any stretch… and I dont mean a photo op with the mayor. I mean shaking hands in the hood where hes supposedly done all that work, where people supposedly know him… would have seemed more like it was an actual thing that a black man made it. Now it seems harder for blacks than ever.