The Devil is God

For intuitive and critical discussions, from spirituality to theological doctrines. Fair warning: because the subject matter is personal, moderation is strict.

Moderator: Dan~

Re: The Devil is God

Postby gib » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:52 pm

Random Factor wrote:Trust me when I say I could be far more mocking if I were actually trying to mock you. What you and others come at me with is far too easy to mock to make it worth my while to do so. Ah, so you need a challenge. And, if im not within my right to dismiss such as beneath my works and stating it to not be deserving of even the pretense of being on equal footing, then I refuse to see such reason that says it is not my right to do so in full truth as truth. <-- Well, good thing we established your rights. Well done. :clap: I refuse the reason that would demand me to submit to a false superiority.


How 'bout a true superiority?
My thoughts | My art | My music | My poetry

It is impossible for a human being to go through life not thinking irrationally even if they think of themselves as rational
Also just as irrational decisions are not always bad then rational ones are not always good no matter what the intention
- surreptitious75

The rating of rationality can be higher and always is higher than the person trying to be rational. Rationality is less emotional than the person delivering it.
- encode_decode

Is that a demon slug in your stomach or are you just happy to see me?
- Rick Sanchez
User avatar
gib
resident exorcist
 
Posts: 8489
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 10:25 pm
Location: lost (don't try to find me)

Re: The Devil is God

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:08 pm

Try to mock me RF!!!

This should be hilarious!!

The dude who says he's god and that we should all worship him for making us live is very easy to mock...

Try mocking me!!

I always say, "the true test of sanity is if you can't mock someone"

Oh, and gib asked you a straight question, I'll say this outright, the question gib asked you was a troll alert question... If you don't answer it, you're a troll.

I got in trouble on these boards for calling people trolls before... But then I offered to formally debate carleas on it, and he didn't respond
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6785
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: The Devil is God

Postby Some Guy in History » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:06 pm

Actually, I think being worshipped is the same as mental masturbation. It's uncomfortable, unwanted and not what I asked of anything. I've also been at odds with my own existence, never had much of a choice, either. Was made to be by even you. Don't dare make the mistake that I made you and deprived you of the choice not to exist when such choice was never given to me, either.

There is still much in life worth living for those who look for it.

How should I mock you? You come at me with open hostility and it's not that I wonder why, I get that it's simply because I didn't accept you treating me however you wanted, that I have shown you, still at this point, better than youve shown me. I have not, even now, reduced myself to just throwing insults, I still use reason, stubbornly and against all reason used by others. Unreasonably reasonable because I own right reason.

Your anger is petty, a child's temper tantrum. Your philosophies were weak, when added to my greater, they swiftly proved very inefficient. Instead of continuing your work on them, you dropped them like they meant nothing and clung to mere insults and all the same tricks of those who would rather try to force others to accept them as right rather than actually be right.

You take offense at words such as these though, instead of taking them as constructive, you see them as just another form of talking shit, to your own detriment and downfall.

I think the greatest mockery I can give you is that I've already tried to help you, enabled you to do most of the work on your own, didn't even try to give too much advice or tell you how to use any answers you got from me and still taught you right from wrong. Instead of lifting yourself up, you despised me for knowing so much more than you and not doing all the work for you. You proved yourself to be spoiled rotten, demanding too much, unable to see the reasoning that states that no other beingncan solve your problems for you and have since launched full scale into unwarranted hatred of me for the perceived sleights against you, for the blows you would claim I struck at you with that weren't blows at all.

You expect me to expect or even want you to bow and pay homage to me? To worship and praise me? I'd rather you stand on your feet as an equal, no matter how weak you felt at first. To openly and honestly apologize to me for what you've done in attacking me without just cause and to recognize openly and honestly the quality of my work that I did put damn hard work into making as good as it has become.

If you think that even that is too hard, and too hard even to put the hard work into your own good works just because you would constantly compare them to mine in all the wrong ways, what compliment or respect would you ever hope to earn from me? If you think me to be too hard and too harsh, that nothing is ever good enough for me, that my expectations are too high or unrealistic, just look at how you and others are acting towards me where yours actually are that way, exemplifying the weak and empty 'damned if you do, damned if you don't' sentiment.

My expectations are far more realistic than your overly emotional, overly dramatic, overly critical, overly exaggerated, dead end of constant dissatisfaction. If you feel like nothing you do is ever right, it's because you keep purposefully doing all the wrong things.

You mock yourself better than I can, destroying the good in yourself, raping it, just to lash back at an enemy that should not be an enemy. If you honestly can't tell that words are just words and context matters more, you'd know that the insults you've reacted to were not insults until you chose to latch onto them and attack me for just being human. And if I can't use such insulting terms as stupid or idiotic in constructive terms, in truth, without you and others blowing a lid, what makes you think that your shit is acceptable?

But that's just more reason for you to get full blown angry at me and will choose again to lash back at me instead of truly being angry at yourself and beat yourself down. You want to be as good as me, but refuse the path, seem afflicted by a social disease, but refuse to take your medicine.

And then you take offense to me saying that you're becoming twisted, depraved, take those words as insults in your spiral downward to an insanity you won't soon come back from and hate me more when I tell you that you will break yourself against me, that I will make you snap and lose it. You give me no other choice because you seem determined in attacking me and taking me down knowing you never win and thus use me as the tool for own suicide, suicide by God, like the man who takes an unloaded gun to a confrontation with police and they shoot him down not knowing it's unloaded.

Except that I know the gun of your mind is unloaded. I know that you're far more dangerous in your bullshit than is comfortable and I know that you're going to ruin yourself for no other reason than because you simply can't correct yourself and expect something of me that I just can not give. Not will not or should not, but can not. Individual to individual, I can not save you from the consequences of your own actions. I refuse to apologize for that, even just for courtesy.

Go take your rage and your hate and your temper tantrum somewhere else. Swallow that bitter pill and be destroyed by it. Call me cruel for not giving a fuck, but yours is just one life out of an infinite array of lives that outnumber the atoms in existence by an absurdly large degree. Grow the fuck up.
Last edited by Some Guy in History on Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Behind the mask is nothing; just an ideal, an idea, a hope. It is undying, impossible to hide. Anonymity isn't something you feign or pretend at, it's where your life takes you as you walk down a road you had no choice but to walk down. The mask isn't something to hide behind, nor a cover for a visage burned, but what the world forces you to wear to become their version of you.
User avatar
Some Guy in History
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2428
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 am

Re: The Devil is God

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:12 pm

There are a lot of contradictions in that post...

Aside from the fact that you have jealously mastered a vague superiority ...

I'm not vague at all...

I'm one of the few posters on this board who doesn't vaguely wave hands...

How simple is this to explain to you??

Everything you want, or "sorry can't do that, do you want to *poof* out of existence ...??"

I know, consent is a really hard thing for you, and obviously fear of abandonment ...

When you get smart enough to post like me, instead of trying to be impenetrable ("winning" with walls of text in your own brain) - then we can begin to discuss adulthood
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6785
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: The Devil is God

Postby Some Guy in History » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:10 pm

1. Point out each contradiction. Explain why it's a contradiction.

2. Explain how im being vague and where I'm being vague. If you want me to be less vague, guide me.

3. If you can't even put in that much work, why should anyone listen to anything you say as intelligible, reasonable or wise?

4. You vaguely wave hands while claiming not to. You contradict yourself quite often while claiming that I do when I don't. This makes you a hypocrite.

5. When I get 'smart' enough to post like you, I'll only have succeeded in making myself stupider and would fail in having success as a good person. Giving into such idiocy would literally kill me in all of the worst ways and I refuse to die like that. As I said, I refuse to go out like a bitch.
Image

Behind the mask is nothing; just an ideal, an idea, a hope. It is undying, impossible to hide. Anonymity isn't something you feign or pretend at, it's where your life takes you as you walk down a road you had no choice but to walk down. The mask isn't something to hide behind, nor a cover for a visage burned, but what the world forces you to wear to become their version of you.
User avatar
Some Guy in History
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2428
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 am

Re: The Devil is God

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:44 pm

Random Factor wrote:1. Point out each contradiction. Explain why it's a contradiction.

2. Explain how im being vague and where I'm being vague. If you want me to be less vague, guide me.

3. If you can't even put in that much work, why should anyone listen to anything you say as intelligible, reasonable or wise?

4. You vaguely wave hands while claiming not to. You contradict yourself quite often while claiming that I do when I don't. This makes you a hypocrite.

5. When I get 'smart' enough to post like you, I'll only have succeeded in making myself stupider and would fail in having success as a good person. Giving into such idiocy would literally kill me in all of the worst ways and I refuse to die like that. As I said, I refuse to go out like a bitch.


Actually RF, this is the best post I've ever seen from you...

It facilitates discussion...

Number 3 is easy...

You lack insight into what is obvious to everyone on these boards

1.)

You insult me on every post without pointing out logical flaws

It's the same problem gib had with you...

He literally wanted you to explain, like to a 5 year old, what we were all missing... You still haven't done it, you just made the claim that I bluster without quoting me.

Read my signature some time...

Calculate an argument upon itself before presenting it

It's obvious to me that you are an extremely jealous person, with poor insight, and actually I think you'd murder someone in cold blood because of it, you're cracking, but not being suicidal, that jealous rage will come out on the percieved threat to your ego.

I'm being dead serious too.

Your words can't possibly be constructive because they don't refer at all... That's the vagueness I was talking about.

The thing you accuse me of doing, you do with every post, and I certainly don't ..

So, I have the high ground here in terms of hypocrisy

Nobody knows what your work is...

Now you're exhibiting borderline traits

I have the least dramatic "dharma" in all of human history...

You have yet to even state an opinion of life in 30 posts, yet call me a drama queen

I'm actually not angry at you, this, again, is projection

If you accept this shithole torture chamber, by all means, stay... I'm not asking you otherwise...

If it makes you feel like you're a man and not a coward ... Join a church, they'll love you there!!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6785
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: The Devil is God

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:49 pm

Oh, and by the way...

My relaxed perfectionism is really hard fucking work
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6785
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: The Devil is God

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:55 pm

Ecmandu wrote:

Actually RF, this is the best post I've ever seen from you...

It facilitates discussion...

Number 3 is easy...

You lack insight into what is obvious to everyone on these boards

1.)

You insult me on every post without pointing out logical flaws

It's the same problem gib had with you...

He literally wanted you to explain, like to a 5 year old, what we were all missing... You still haven't done it, you just made the claim that I bluster without quoting me.

Read my signature some time...

Calculate an argument upon itself before presenting it

It's obvious to me that you are an extremely jealous person, with poor insight, and actually I think you'd murder someone in cold blood because of it, you're cracking, but not being suicidal, that jealous rage will come out on the percieved threat to your ego.

I'm being dead serious too.

Your words can't possibly be constructive because they don't refer at all... That's the vagueness I was talking about.

The thing you accuse me of doing, you do with every post, and I certainly don't ..

So, I have the high ground here in terms of hypocrisy

Nobody knows what your work is...

Now you're exhibiting borderline traits

I have the least dramatic "dharma" in all of human history...

You have yet to even state an opinion of life in 30 posts, yet call me a drama queen


I agree, it's difficult to win an argument against RF, because when you go to do it it feels so vague and litters it with little specks of bullshit so you are not actually sure what it is you are arguing about.
Last edited by Ultimate Philosophy 1001 on Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: The Devil is God

Postby Some Guy in History » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:56 pm

Listen, Ec. I refuse to see certain situations beyond face value. When you and others are sitting there insulting me and ripping into me, even if I could, I won't see past that to what you're trying to say through it. The whole point is that even if we could talk to each other in the mind and relate, your mind language does not compute into body language. I point out how the face value of your body language comes across and until you get that fixed, we really have nothing further to discuss.

Mind, body, spirit, words, action, must all be in alignment and I'm going to keep drilling you until you get it right because yiuve been largely misreading me and think I've been missing things that I haven't been, think I need to learn things I dont need to learn.

I confuse you because I'm the statistical impossibility of being the one exception to the god complex. I actually am.
Image

Behind the mask is nothing; just an ideal, an idea, a hope. It is undying, impossible to hide. Anonymity isn't something you feign or pretend at, it's where your life takes you as you walk down a road you had no choice but to walk down. The mask isn't something to hide behind, nor a cover for a visage burned, but what the world forces you to wear to become their version of you.
User avatar
Some Guy in History
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2428
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 am

Re: The Devil is God

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:07 pm

Random Factor wrote:Listen, Ec. I refuse to see certain situations beyond face value. When you and others are sitting there insulting me and ripping into me, even if I could, I won't see past that to what you're trying to say through it. The whole point is that even if we could talk to each other in the mind and relate, your mind language does not compute into body language. I point out how the face value of your body language comes across and until you get that fixed, we really have nothing further to discuss.

Mind, body, spirit, words, action, must all be in alignment and I'm going to keep drilling you until you get it right because yiuve been largely misreading me and think I've been missing things that I haven't been, think I need to learn things I dont need to learn.

I confuse you because I'm the statistical impossibility of being the one exception to the god complex. I actually am.


My body language??

*laughs*

I have great charm when I'm not being possessed...

That's other spirits body language!!

But apparently you didn't know that!!

Funny, because all my friends do...
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6785
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: The Devil is God

Postby Some Guy in History » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:13 pm

It. Does. Not. Matter. Spiritual possession of your body is not a viable defense in a court of law. If a spirit possesses you and makes you fuck over someone else, it's still your body that's at risk of injury or death. It's up to you to manage and maintain your body, your responsibility and when whatever spirits are done making you dance to their tune, you left feeling hollow, empty and used. Your body, you still facing the consequences, still left holding the bag of stolen goods after their joy ride is done. No excuses.
Image

Behind the mask is nothing; just an ideal, an idea, a hope. It is undying, impossible to hide. Anonymity isn't something you feign or pretend at, it's where your life takes you as you walk down a road you had no choice but to walk down. The mask isn't something to hide behind, nor a cover for a visage burned, but what the world forces you to wear to become their version of you.
User avatar
Some Guy in History
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2428
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 am

Re: The Devil is God

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:55 pm

Random Factor wrote:It. Does. Not. Matter. Spiritual possession of your body is not a viable defense in a court of law. If a spirit possesses you and makes you fuck over someone else, it's still your body that's at risk of injury or death. It's up to you to manage and maintain your body, your responsibility and when whatever spirits are done making you dance to their tune, you left feeling hollow, empty and used. Your body, you still facing the consequences, still left holding the bag of stolen goods after their joy ride is done. No excuses.


That's a question of what court or if court...

I agree, with humans it is not a defense...

But there are much higher courts
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6785
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: The Devil is God

Postby Some Guy in History » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:14 am

Ecmandu wrote:
Random Factor wrote:It. Does. Not. Matter. Spiritual possession of your body is not a viable defense in a court of law. If a spirit possesses you and makes you fuck over someone else, it's still your body that's at risk of injury or death. It's up to you to manage and maintain your body, your responsibility and when whatever spirits are done making you dance to their tune, you left feeling hollow, empty and used. Your body, you still facing the consequences, still left holding the bag of stolen goods after their joy ride is done. No excuses.


That's a question of what court or if court...

I agree, with humans it is not a defense...

But there are much higher courts


And even in those higher courts, personal responsibility still affects a majority of decisions. As understanding as higher vourts are and may be, laws are laws and shoukd onky be broken by those who weigh the possibilities and are willing to face whatever consequences may exist. Is doing the right thing worth an eternity in hell if such hell does Exist? If not, wouldnt you go to hell, then, for not doing the right Thing? And, if it's damned if you do, damned if you don't, why not do the right thing anyway on the off chance that someone fixes your trial and springs you. Broke some laws to get shit done, looked like a criminal, but...

And, if you're not willing to face the worst possible consequences for doing what's right, if you just expect good return for doing good, then...

1. You're living in the wrong damn reality, sadly, and...
2. You'd be vastly unworthy of heaven.

When it's something that should just be expected of others, being good, why would you expect reward for doing what all entities should be doing?

There is always a court, always an ongoing trial. No if, just a matter of when and how far down the spiritual road.
Image

Behind the mask is nothing; just an ideal, an idea, a hope. It is undying, impossible to hide. Anonymity isn't something you feign or pretend at, it's where your life takes you as you walk down a road you had no choice but to walk down. The mask isn't something to hide behind, nor a cover for a visage burned, but what the world forces you to wear to become their version of you.
User avatar
Some Guy in History
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2428
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 am

Re: The Devil is God

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:40 am

You're stealing from me...

"Judgement never stops"

Only higher courts can judge possessions ...

Not humans...

I can tell by your reply that you have no clue of that what you speak
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6785
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: The Devil is God

Postby Some Guy in History » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:21 pm

I'm not stealing from you. Just because you may be party to such discussions in the mind doesn't mean I steal from you. By me putting it out into physicality, it is proof that it is mine by right and that you are largely an idiot.

You're saying that humans don't have the right to actually and purposefully try to get things right. That 'god' somehow fucked up a perfect design of learning and growth over time through advance of knowledge and experience, repetition to muscle memory to begin learning beyond past limitations and plateaus.

I find placebo effect sentiments such as that to greatly retard the growth of many. There is solid proof of this throughout every aspect of existence. It is a recurrent pattern able to be analyzed and approached by psychology. It can be fixed by breaking the stubborn clinginess of many to such unhealthy placebo effects. Discipline. Balance. Order and organization.
Image

Behind the mask is nothing; just an ideal, an idea, a hope. It is undying, impossible to hide. Anonymity isn't something you feign or pretend at, it's where your life takes you as you walk down a road you had no choice but to walk down. The mask isn't something to hide behind, nor a cover for a visage burned, but what the world forces you to wear to become their version of you.
User avatar
Some Guy in History
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2428
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 am

Re: The Devil is God

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:51 pm

Man, you have no clue what you're talking about...

If I were like you, I'd have stopped with the above sentence ... That's who you are. Objectively.

Now let's delve into this deeper ...

This is called a real reply!!

A concept you don't understand

This universe cannot appease everyone.

So what you do is offer the mind field an idea and it can't appease, it just *poofs* you...

No drama, perfect ethics

Actually, I'm just repeating myself, as I would to a retard who keeps asking why six fingers represent the number 6.

I'm being kind and patient with you
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6785
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: The Devil is God

Postby Some Guy in History » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:30 am

That is honestly how I feel when talking to people like you, but more insulting and less informative.
Image

Behind the mask is nothing; just an ideal, an idea, a hope. It is undying, impossible to hide. Anonymity isn't something you feign or pretend at, it's where your life takes you as you walk down a road you had no choice but to walk down. The mask isn't something to hide behind, nor a cover for a visage burned, but what the world forces you to wear to become their version of you.
User avatar
Some Guy in History
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2428
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 am

Re: The Devil is God

Postby demoralized » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:50 am

Random Factor wrote:There is more evidence of Lucifer being God and God being the devil if religions view of God to be all powerful is considered in any form of a realistic viewing. I am willing and able to expand on this in the progression of this thread if there are willing participants.


This is another way to state omnipotence and omnipresent I suppose

Widely accepted that God is omnipotent - To argue that God is all powerful with respect to the devil is widely accepted from my experience. Also I have heard many people say "God is everywhere" or omnipresent - ie also where the devil is.

The reduction or equation of God as devil may serve a purpose... keeping in mind that the omnipotence of God enables him to remove that purpose.... IE your statement is one of identity, I believe God can choose to intervene in the identity question.

This dissonance is strong
formerly incorrect
formally
demoralized
Thinker
 
Posts: 964
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:27 am

Re: The Devil is God

Postby Some Guy in History » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:04 pm

Omnipresence and omnipotence are grossly misunderstood, as well.
Image

Behind the mask is nothing; just an ideal, an idea, a hope. It is undying, impossible to hide. Anonymity isn't something you feign or pretend at, it's where your life takes you as you walk down a road you had no choice but to walk down. The mask isn't something to hide behind, nor a cover for a visage burned, but what the world forces you to wear to become their version of you.
User avatar
Some Guy in History
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2428
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 am

Previous

Return to Religion and Spirituality



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot]

cron