Why i am sentenced to hellfire and damnation, here's why.

For intuitive and critical discussions, from spirituality to theological doctrines. Fair warning: because the subject matter is personal, moderation is strict.

Moderator: Dan~

Why i am sentenced to hellfire and damnation, here's why.

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:33 am

Fact of the matter is I don't even have hot showers, I have cold showers. But when I do, I can't even tell the heat. I feel like hot is the same as cold. I have already adapted to the hellfire.
Secondly, my life is a living hell. I am told my instincts are evil and I must be a robot. I am told by the genius forums that love is evil and that I must not love. But it doesn't matter because noone loves me anyway.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Why i am sentenced to hellfire and damnation, here's why

Postby surreptitious57 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:22 pm


You are loved here sweetie and may you always remember it too
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious57
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1931
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:05 am

Re: Why i am sentenced to hellfire and damnation, here's why

Postby MagsJ » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:39 am

You are loved by many, but just not in the sexual manner you want.
Image
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 16956
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

Re: Why i am sentenced to hellfire and damnation, here's why

Postby The Golden Turd » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:17 am

I'm not calling him sweetie. Your going off the hook now S57 with creating these politically correct gender names.
Support "The Angels of East Africa" on smile.Amazon.com it is free to do, they donate 0.05% of your purchase cost to them, or give donations directly via:

http://www.machinegunpreacher.org

Image

Recently hidden post:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192227&p=2649513#p2649513
User avatar
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable
 
Posts: 9450
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:37 am
Location: Apparently Well Up Manical Mongoose's Ass

Re: Why i am sentenced to hellfire and damnation, here's why

Postby demoralized » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:42 am

formerly incorrect
formally
demoralized
Thinker
 
Posts: 964
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:27 am

Re: Why i am sentenced to hellfire and damnation, here's why

Postby surreptitious57 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:42 am

Turd Ferguson wrote:
I am not calling him sweetie. Your going off the hook now S57 with creating these politically correct gender names

I think you will find that sweetie is actually a gender neutral term and so your argument is therefore invalid

Everyone here loves Trixie apart from you and Ucci so apologise to her for spreading bad karma

She is sad and lonely and needs all the love she can get so give her some of yours

You care for African children so why not one of your fellow Americans
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious57
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1931
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:05 am

Re: Why i am sentenced to hellfire and damnation, here's why

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:19 am

Turd hates America.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 24691
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Why i am sentenced to hellfire and damnation, here's why

Postby surreptitious57 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:30 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:
Turd hates America

Why does he hate America
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious57
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1931
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:05 am

Re: Why i am sentenced to hellfire and damnation, here's why

Postby gib » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:09 pm

surreptitious57 wrote:She is sad and lonely and needs all the love she can get so give her some of yours


With Trixie, you'd really have to mean it. She's got no love to give in return, so don't expect any.
My thoughts | My art | My music | My poetry

It is impossible for a human being to go through life not thinking irrationally even if they think of themselves as rational
Also just as irrational decisions are not always bad then rational ones are not always good no matter what the intention
- surreptitious75

The rating of rationality can be higher and always is higher than the person trying to be rational. Rationality is less emotional than the person delivering it.
- encode_decode

Is that a demon slug in your stomach or are you just happy to see me?
- Rick Sanchez
User avatar
gib
resident exorcist
 
Posts: 8487
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 10:25 pm
Location: lost (don't try to find me)

Re: Why i am sentenced to hellfire and damnation, here's why

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:26 am

surreptitious57 wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:
Turd hates America

Why does he hate America


Ask him.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 24691
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Why i am sentenced to hellfire and damnation, here's why

Postby MagsJ » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:09 am

We are all damned in one way or another... ancient family curses hanging above our heads, and new paths to tread materialising beneath our feet.
Image
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 16956
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1


Return to Religion and Spirituality



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users