I'm not gonna compromise my Christianity

Its like they come out of nowhere now I see them in their garments.
god, they’re all black.
I asked my governor if he could taker care to ask for a law with our president, so we can convert them all back the Christianity. I mean because we are offering them home and shelter, can’t they not follow our rules?

I think Jesus only can save them. My dad has fought against them in Iraq. He said their faith is almost as strong as ours.
My dads team leader gave him a box of crayons to give to a kid whose dad he just shot but he took it home. He said Im not giving that muslim kind whos going to kill one of us one day these beautiful colors as they dont deserve colors excpet the red, which he left out.
I use my gloss to fill it in now. You need red.

Arc, is that you?

Religions are silly.

Religion isn’t silly, people are. Especially if they dont have religion! :laughing:

Mr F, I can’t find it to prounounce your name!
Get a new one plz!!!
:slight_smile:

My name is from Old Church Slavonic, means Stout Warrior. It has been on my family’s crest for 900 years. I am quite proud of it.

:smiley:

Now I want to get back on the topic.
Look what they did.

english.alarabiya.net/en/life-st … dels-.html

That’s not religion, that’s the philosophy of Vices and Virtues, both Islam and Christianity derived the conceptual framework from Greek Philosophy.

Here, a starter, the Four Cardinal Virtues

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cardinal_virtues

They aren’t set in stone, and variations have always been proposed. The most famous are the vice list in Christiany “The Seven Deadly Sins”. It isn’t authorative, Christ never spoke in them as codified, and earlier Christians borrowed and modified different lists, while secular authorities worked the concept into governance.

Yes, Iran is being a douchebag, it is via “Theological Pronouncements” more than likely, but they would be hesitant to insist it is beyond challenge, given it isn’t found in Koran Only, that woman can model, just the put heavy restrictions on Halah and Precedent.

Basically, they go through the same minefields of legalize as we do, and just as two states can arrive at different conclusions, two Islamic countries can too. Look at Queen Rania of Jordan, I assure you, they won’t lock her up for similar pics.

You’ll find most of Shari’a isn’t based so much on the Koran, but legal principles taken from pagan and Jewish/Christian sources from outside of it, as well as old fashion logic, in the interpretation, and they can be equally zealous and obstanant on forcing issues derived from logic exterior to Islam as forcefully as any within. They are human, don’t expect even the best Islamic Scholar to be immune to the same faults our Supreme Court Justices have.

Now that you know this, you can study their stance and the evolution of these ideas as they spread from the Greek to Roman to Islamic and Shari’a Islamic World, and narrow down inconsistencies. After all, plenty of women model across Islam with permission. Look at the inconsistencies. This isn’t your everyday cleric stating this, but the result of a philosophical school. As your here, you can learn to develop these skills over time so you can offer a more educated rebuttal, the kind a Iranian cleric might take seriously, for clearly not all good Muslims oppose female modeling. Upscale shopping malls across the islamic world.

Apostasy is punishable by death in Islam so do not be expecting too many converts but there is no need anyway. Freedom of religion is guaranteed
under the First Amendment and that includes all religions not just the most common one. So it is unconstitutional and therefore illegal to demand
any American citizen convert against their will. They are obliged to obey the law of course but who they worship is no ones business but their own

It isn’t universally punishable, and where it is, not always by death.

Plus Muslims aren’t expected like Christians to martyr themselves before renouncing their God, Shia will in fact straight up lie about it and feel completely at peace about doing so. Most Muslim scholars are opposed to the legitimacy of false conversions under duress, to or from Islam these days.

I was in Iraq too. I assure you, Muslims are for the most part quite reasonable and human, you just have some really shitty strains of thought mixing philosophy with anachronisms. Koran was all over the place in being peace or jihading, and it needs to be remembered Islam at Muhammad’s death was very small, nowhere the size of modern Saudi Arabia. He really didn’t systematize the concept before he died, so Jihad us treated differently by different groups, just like war is by Christians. Not all Christians fight the same, and we have some very nasty groups out there claiming to be Christian.

It would be a better approach instead of cruising all muslims, which ist exactly Christian- Christ advocated turning the other cheek, and was open to interpersonal communication and forgiveness, is try to make a reasonable effort to respect the humanity of all people and not write them off as past being redeemed. Christians didn’t walk around rejecteding the validity of people to live who were not christians in ancient times, we didn’t plot to kill everyone off, in absolute rejection, was the other way around. We embraced them when they struck out at us.

I recommend a wiser balance, keeping the love and compassion of the old way, and keeping out military primed and ready in case they try something, and by “they” I mean anyone. Muslims don’t have a monopoly on Anti-Christian violence. We should also oppose violence on others as fanatically as when it is against ourselves if it happens before us, and as a country, continue to work to reduce the international incident.

lol
Despite the fact that you said you didn’t really miss me, perhaps you did :stuck_out_tongue: in order to have seen “me” in this Destiny person.
Do I even write like that? No!

I’m not a christian and I don’t believe in Jesus.

I know, one of the many reasons we could never be.

Destiny

But some religious beliefs are silly and how those beliefs influence us is also silly – and tragic.

True though the right kind of silliness can be a good thing at times.

We all need something to stand in awe of.

:-({|=

Aw shucks!!!
Just how many reasons, are there, Steve?

What name are you referring to meaning “Stout Warrior” Ferguson? Just curious.

BTW, you never told me what you thought my psychological map is - insofar as intuitive, thinking feeling…et cetera goes…
I’m so hungry to learn about my self.

Terra Infirma

42? lol Well, then, a snowball would have a better chance in hell. Who knows? There may have been even more.
But even a 5 might have made something as meaningless as Adams’ 42.

Terra Infirma ~~ it’s a good thing to remember that “this” is where we all stand whether or not we choose to believe it. Life happens when we least expect it. You’ve experienced this.
That’s not being negative either - just realistic.
Realizing “this” actually can place us on firmer ground or prepare us for that terra infirma when it comes.

But that is not what I was looking for from you.

What’s your perspective
this.jpg

I just took the below test…

humanmetrics.com/hr/jtypesresult.aspx

and the below is what came about…

INFP
Introvert(16%) iNtuitive(19%) Feeling(6%) Perceiving(12%)
You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (16%)
You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (19%)
You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (6%)
You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (12%)

I don’t really think that is an accurate assessment of me.
For certain questions, I had to put “uncertain” because it was difficult to honestly come up with a real answer.
lol Maybe that’s why my intuition and perception were so low.

Is this where everyone is supposed to act astounded?

Don’t you wanna show off your Typing skills and type Arc… you know how accurate you always are :wink:

I told her a long time ago no. I nailed you 100% correct, though.