What Soul Type Do You Have?

An interesting little quiz that takes five minutes and doesn’t require any commitment beyond quick answers. No personal info required.

http://www.soundstrue.com/quiz/instruction/

My results:

Hunter 10
Caregiver 18
Creator 18
Thinker 8
Helper 15
Educator 15
Performer 12
Leader 14
Spiritualist 16

Hunter 7
Caregiver 7
Creator 11
Thinker 13
Helper 11
Educator 16
Performer 6
Leader 8
Spiritualist 9

Meh, I’ll take it.

Hunter 8
Caregiver 4
Creator 4
Thinker 20
Helper 8
Educator 8
Performer 4
Leader 6
Spiritualist 4

Given that spiritualist means a person who believes that the spirits of the dead can communicate with living people and both had a healthy score on this, is this your belief?

The Spiritualist is not defined in the way you described. Speaking only for myself, while my body will perish, my soul will continue its journey.

Created by a psychic?

Was I supposed to do a background check?

Yes! I was going to question the methodology of questionnaire (even if it were done by a professional psychologist, whom I would also question), but then I saw it was created by a psychic, so I guess it just must be so. How does psychic come about information? From the supernatural/spiritual realm, right?

You can’t catch soul cooties Pandabear. :laughing: You already have a soul whether you like it or not. :astonished:

This ‘test’ is not a typical scientific test, no. :-$ I don’t know this person so I couldn’t verify that she has psychic abilities. :mrgreen:

WendyDarling wrote:

Where is it and what is it?

Please answer this question WD.

and

how is spiritualist defined in this questionnaire, I only know it as described above.

All of the categorical descriptions are found below your test results.

It’s location will be forthcoming.

What do these mean?

All of your lifelong memories and more. Souls are eternal and they store all that you are or ever will be, every ‘second’ of your existence since you were created before your biological birth.

How do you know this?

I have soul traveled three times so far. Two times were involuntary and once was voluntary.

What happens and how do you know it was ‘soul’ travelling?

Look at me, jack of all trades, master of none:

soul type.png

Not really much of a leader. Hunter? Meh.

No she doesn’t.

1 2 3 4 5

Scoring: Click the “Calculate” button below to see your score.

Hunter
Caregiver
Creator
Thinker
Helper
Educator
Performer
Leader
Spiritualist

CaregiverCreatorEducatorHelperHunterLeaderPerformerSpiritualistThinker
Caregiver

The quintessential characteristic of a Caregiver type is the desire to take care of others. For this reason, Caregivers may be drawn to the long-term care of children or the elderly. Though some Caregivers find their need to nurture satisfied by raising a family, many others seek out work in such venues as schools, hospitals, and animal shelters. The long-term care of those with Alzheimer’s, autism, and mental illness often becomes the responsibility of Caregivers.

If you recognize yourself as a Caregiver, you may already have noticed the tendency to put others’ needs ahead of your own. This trait makes it essential that you go out of your way to take care of yourself as well as those around you. Remember that you’re no use to others if you’re not healthy or fit enough to help them.

You are loyal to the extreme, and you guard those who are entrusted to your care with your life. Fighting another person’s battles can be important if that individual is unable to stand up for themselves, though you should be cautious not to disempower those in your care by not allowing them to do things for themselves.

Your empathy allows you to understand nonverbal emotional signals. This ability will tell you when someone needs your help, and how best to assist them. It is common for Caregiver types to intuitively know what someone needs at any given time.

Holy crap, Mags. Lead and we shall follow!

Kris, your scores didn’t paste!