Light beings; Where the mind is

Light beings; Where the mind is

If we look to find ‘mind’ in terms of ordinary physics we find instead collections of particles, which observably are without mind. There is only one place left to look, and that is where particles move in and out of superposition. The way our mind works appears to skip across a multiplicity of things, and think in a dialogue [a duality], this to me seems to fit the visualization of billions of photons carrying informations, all moving in and out of superposition. The optical cortex reduces all that info into objects which are then further decoded into linguistic thought. Once the linguistic thought patterns exist, they no longer need the optic path and we learn to think as humans do, with language. The imagination is then what the visualization aspect of mind becomes thereafter.

Like bubbles…

Light delivers and holds info, it can be thought of as both singular [a oneness [c]] and as a multiplicity [electromagnetism]. together as a matrix.
Information working as a functional whole and with a singular individual as its holistic appearance [you], is if we zoom out and only observe the light, an orb of light. The Tibetan and Egyptian books of the dead, both describe realms where we are all orbs of light.
Given that light and energy generally are conserved, these orbs of light may be visualized as akin to bubbles, one pops [dies] and another emerges. It could be plankton or a first instance of an embryonic human. If it is the same as normal physics, one would imagine it to be a zero sum thing, where one energy matrix [bubble] is reduced and another expanded akin to the movements between white and black of a yin-yang symbol.

I wonder what’s on the other side? ~ of the space to wit the minds orb connects to the physical vehicle? The oneness.
Is it plausible that if the said space is itself like one giant bubble connecting everything, that there is another or many other worlds out there. I mean without even getting into the whole heaven/Elysium stuff. I do believe that knowledge of how this works, will yield a means to communicate and move between locations in a no-time, subspace.

Are we supposed to grow? To get from shrew to human there had to be growth in between, no? So life is about the presence perhaps, the dent we make up the world, or whatever makes us bigger?

_