God; a good father or a deadbeat dad. Which is the truth?

For intuitive and critical discussions, from spirituality to theological doctrines. Fair warning: because the subject matter is personal, moderation is strict.

Moderator: Dan~

Re: God; a good father or a deadbeat dad. Which is the truth

Postby The Eternal Warrior » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:16 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:
Some Guy in History wrote:You do and you're pretending not to be as smart as you actually are so people don't actually expect much of you and think you actually know as much as you do, which isn't much for all your deception and grossly misusing your intellect.

Nope. The reason people are still arguing about the existence of god is more to do with the fact billions of people still believe in him, less to do with him actually existing.

How can they believe in something that does not exist, let alone believe so strongly?
The Eternal Warrior
Philosopher

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:35 pm

Some Guy in History wrote:
Some Guy in History wrote:You do and you're pretending not to be as smart as you actually are so people don't actually expect much of you and think you actually know as much as you do, which isn't much for all your deception and grossly misusing your intellect.

Nope. The reason people are still arguing about the existence of god is more to do with the fact billions of people still believe in him, less to do with him actually existing.

How can they believe in something that does not exist, let alone believe so strongly?

Because theyre idiots?
trogdor
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED

Postby The Eternal Warrior » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:06 pm

Some Guy in History wrote:How can they believe in something that does not exist, let alone believe so strongly?

Because theyre idiots?

And yet God exists otherwise we wouldn't be sitting here discussing God. There would be no books mentioning God. There would be no religion, there would be nothing mentioning the concept at all.
The Eternal Warrior
Philosopher

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:27 pm

Some Guy in History wrote:How can they believe in something that does not exist, let alone believe so strongly?

Because theyre idiots?

And yet God exists otherwise we wouldn't be sitting here discussing God. There would be no books mentioning God. There would be no religion, there would be nothing mentioning the concept at all.

Or it could be, some dudes got bored, wanted to make a book so that people could view them as great leaders.
trogdor
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED

Postby Greatest I am » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:13 pm

What I see believers believing in is their traditional and cultural beliefs.

Most say they believe but that is obviously a lie. Here is evidence of this, while I know it is not proof.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV2VjdpVonY

As well as this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T64_El2s7FU

All religions are are tribal groups.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am
Philosopher

Postby Greatest I am » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:16 pm

Because theyre idiots?

And yet God exists otherwise we wouldn't be sitting here discussing God.

That is an unfounded statement that one would expect from one who is not a logical thinker.

Mother Goose is discussed frequently in places. Does that make her as real as you imaginary shy daddy?

God, says Jesus, is created to serve mankind. Where is he exactly.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am
Philosopher

Postby Greatest I am » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:18 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:[

Or it could be, some dudes got bored, wanted to make a book so that people could view them as great leaders.[/quote]

It had more to do with fleecing the sheeple.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7BHvN6rZZA

Regards
DL
Greatest I am
Philosopher

Postby The Eternal Warrior » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:07 pm

You can sit there and illogically and unreasonably shoot down every bit of proof that there is and it still does not change a single truth or fact.
The Eternal Warrior
Philosopher

Previous

Return to Religion and Spirituality