Can you accept that Man is greater than God?

For intuitive and critical discussions, from spirituality to theological doctrines. Fair warning: because the subject matter is personal, moderation is strict.

Moderator: Dan~

Can you accept that Man is greater than God?

Postby Greatest I am » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:11 pm

Can you accept that Man is greater than God?
We can think. God cannot.
We can reproduce true. God cannot.
We can have many children. God cannot.
We place the lives of our wives and families above our own. God does not.
We would cure instead of kill. God kills.
We do not torture babies. God does.
We believe in freedom. God does not.
Jesus does which is why he took the judgement seat from His Father.

You can continue to adore a God inferior to you, both intellectually and morally, or become a Gnostic Christian or Karaite Jew like Jesus was. Jesus the Good as the Chrestians used to call him before Christianity reared it’s ugly head by reading their myths literally and embrace their God of War.

Islam would be a better religion today if that had not forced Mohammad to change from a loving God to a God or War so as to fight fire with fire. Thanks Christians for Islam. Pardon the digression.

Jesus shows the way with his advice to seek God by closeting yourself. Are you ready to follow Jesus or will you stick with your lying priests, preachers, Rabbi’s and Imams?

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.
John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRNbes ... r_embedded

Regards
DL
User avatar
Greatest I am
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:07 pm

Re: Can you accept that Man is greater than God?

Postby WendyDarling » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:38 pm

No. Your reasoning is flawed.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 6203
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Can you accept that Man is greater than God?

Postby Greatest I am » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:45 pm

WendyDarling wrote:No. Your reasoning is flawed.


Proverbs 3:12 For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.

Thanks for showing your hate.

Chastisement without correction shows that you have no argument against the notion and shows that it is your reasoning, and morals, that are flawed.

Regards
DL
User avatar
Greatest I am
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:07 pm

Re: Can you accept that Man is greater than God?

Postby WendyDarling » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:03 pm

Oh, you want me to do your reasoning for you, think for you in essence. Fine.
We can think. God cannot.
We can reproduce true. God cannot.
We can have many children. God cannot.
We place the lives of our wives and families above our own. God does not.
We would cure instead of kill. God kills.
We do not torture babies. God does.
We believe in freedom. God does not.
Jesus does which is why he took the judgement seat from His Father.


Since you made statements that you probably can't back up with evidence...God cannot blah, blah, blah, God kills ( as if that's all he does), God does (tortures babies), God does not believe in freedom. These statements without supporting evidence are flawed for they provide no reasoning, therefore your reasoning is flawed.

I can do the same thing of making statements without evidence.
God thinks in terms of eternity, we think in terms of tomorrow.
God did reproduce making us in his image.
God cannot kill himself, so no one could be placed above his life.
God cures and kills.
God does not torture babies, but men and women do by raping them, neglecting them, abusing them, abandoning them, and passing on diseases and deformities to them.
God believes in freedom so he gave you an imagination to think anything and be anywhere. God also gave you a soul, a part of his being like holy DnA, that is immortal so you can live many different lifetimes and be angry with him as long as your hearts content.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 6203
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Can you accept that Man is greater than God?

Postby Greatest I am » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:10 pm

WendyDarling wrote:Oh, you want me to do your reasoning for you, think for you in essence. Fine.
We can think. God cannot.
We can reproduce true. God cannot.
We can have many children. God cannot.
We place the lives of our wives and families above our own. God does not.
We would cure instead of kill. God kills.
We do not torture babies. God does.
We believe in freedom. God does not.
Jesus does which is why he took the judgement seat from His Father.


Since you made statements that you probably can't back up with evidence...God cannot blah, blah, blah, God kills ( as if that's all he does), God does (tortures babies), God does not believe in freedom. These statements without supporting evidence are flawed for they provide no reasoning, therefore your reasoning is flawed.

I can do the same thing of making statements without evidence.
God thinks in terms of eternity, we think in terms of tomorrow.
God did reproduce making us in his image.
God cannot kill himself, so no one could be placed above his life.
God cures and kills.
God does not torture babies, but men and women do by raping them, neglecting them, abusing them, abandoning them, and passing on diseases and deformities to them.
God believes in freedom so he gave you an imagination to think anything and be anywhere. God also gave you a soul, a part of his being like holy DnA, that is immortal so you can live many different lifetimes and be angry with him as long as your hearts content.


Thanks for this. Now let us see if we can discuss without lying to each other.

You said that God does not torture babies.

I give you that he drowned babies in Noah's flood and that most consider drowning another as torture, and that God also tortured king David's baby for 6 days before finally killing it.

Do you stand by your statement?

Regards
DL
User avatar
Greatest I am
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:07 pm

Re: Can you accept that Man is greater than God?

Postby WendyDarling » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:16 pm

Killing is killing. Torture is torture.

Quote the Bible, where God tortured King David's baby for six days.

Also you failed to address man's torturous ways, are you in denial of man's nastiness?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 6203
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Can you accept that Man is greater than God?

Postby WendyDarling » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:21 pm

God did a great work of good today in my area of the USA, he placed a convenient cloud cover over the eclipse so that people who had no eclipse glasses and looked up anyways wouldn't burn their retinas. I thanked God for that mercy.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 6203
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Can you accept that Man is greater than God?

Postby Arcturus Descending » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:26 pm

WendyDarling wrote:God did a great work of good today in my area of the USA, he placed a convenient cloud cover over the eclipse so that people who had no eclipse glasses and looked up anyways wouldn't burn their retinas. I thanked God for that mercy.


I viewed the solar eclipse today. It was stunning even though it was only about 71 percent.
The clouds seemed to move in and out - sometimes covering it mostly not.

If your neck of the woods was so cloudly, how do you explain the fact that God did not work the same wonder in a great many other areas?
Someone once asked me ~ "Does God play favorites"? :evilfun:

But information, facts, warnings can be quite wonderful especially if one does not have Solar glasses.
"Don't Look Up".
SAPERE AUDE!


If I thought that everything I did was determined by my circumstancse and my psychological condition, I would feel trapped.


What we take ourselves to be doing when we think about what is the case or how we should act is something that cannot be reconciled with a reductive naturalism, for reasons distinct from those that entail the irreducibility of consciousness. It is not merely the subjectivity of thought but its capacity to transcend subjectivity and to discover what is objectively the case that presents a problem....Thought and reasoning are correct or incorrect in virtue of something independent of the thinker's beliefs, and even independent of the community of thinkers to which he belongs.

Thomas Nagel


I learn as I write!
User avatar
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
 
Posts: 14852
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:15 pm
Location: Ecstasy on Earth.

Re: Can you accept that Man is greater than God?

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:17 am

Yes, God plays favorites. Satan plays favorites too. Whose favorite are you?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 6203
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Can you accept that Man is greater than God?

Postby Greatest I am » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:47 am

WendyDarling wrote:Killing is killing. Torture is torture.

Quote the Bible, where God tortured King David's baby for six days.

Also you failed to address man's torturous ways, are you in denial of man's nastiness?


Not at all.

Why does your God create us to be so nasty?

As to that King David story, if I have to fetch it for you, then which of the many bibles do you use, and why have you not read it?

You also ignored the tortured by drowning babies in Noah's day so I do not think you are ready for an honest look at your beliefs.

This link speaks of David's child's murder.

https://vimeo.com/7038401

Regards
DL
User avatar
Greatest I am
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:07 pm

Re: Can you accept that Man is greater than God?

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:04 am

Well for starters, my beliefs are with God, my relationship with God is direct. When God recommends portions of the Bible, I read them and he uses current examples in my life to explain the passages. Thanks for trying to instruct me, but I learn from the source of all that is directly in His time, not my own or your own.

The Old Testament was about one side of God's nature, his unhappiness with mankind. The New Testament, the latest covenant with God, is about the other side of God's nature, happiness reserved for all mankind who value Peace, Love, and Joy above all else. So God can be very angry or very happy with the choices mankind makes.

That vimeo clip was very weird with Jews arguing over the OT when they worship the Torah/Talmud. Practicing Jews do not question God or deny God so it was a twisted take on Jewish beliefs.

Why does your God create us to be so nasty?

You choose to be nasty.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 6203
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Can you accept that Man is greater than God?

Postby demoralized » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:40 am

Greatest I am wrote:Can you accept that Man is greater than God?
We can think. God cannot.
We can reproduce true. God cannot.
We can have many children. God cannot.
We place the lives of our wives and families above our own. God does not.
We would cure instead of kill. God kills.
We do not torture babies. God does.
We believe in freedom. God does not.
Jesus does which is why he took the judgement seat from His Father.


I believe this to include a deceptively suggestive use of the word "CanNOT". while true, one could choose to include "God Can." instead of "God Cannot.".... Similarly the remainder of the 'GOd ____' can be negated.
formerly incorrect
formally
demoralized
Thinker
 
Posts: 925
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:27 am
Location: I'll get to this

Re: Can you accept that Man is greater than God?

Postby Greatest I am » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:48 pm

WendyDarling wrote:Well for starters, my beliefs are with God, my relationship with God is direct. When God recommends portions of the Bible, I read them and he uses current examples in my life to explain the passages. Thanks for trying to instruct me, but I learn from the source of all that is directly in His time, not my own or your own.

The Old Testament was about one side of God's nature, his unhappiness with mankind. The New Testament, the latest covenant with God, is about the other side of God's nature, happiness reserved for all mankind who value Peace, Love, and Joy above all else. So God can be very angry or very happy with the choices mankind makes.

That vimeo clip was very weird with Jews arguing over the OT when they worship the Torah/Talmud. Practicing Jews do not question God or deny God so it was a twisted take on Jewish beliefs.

Why does your God create us to be so nasty?

You choose to be nasty.


I am not surprised that you do not want to speak of your God's immoral ways.

Seems we are done here.

Regards
DL
User avatar
Greatest I am
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:07 pm

Re: Can you accept that Man is greater than God?

Postby Greatest I am » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:52 pm

demoralized wrote:
Greatest I am wrote:Can you accept that Man is greater than God?
We can think. God cannot.
We can reproduce true. God cannot.
We can have many children. God cannot.
We place the lives of our wives and families above our own. God does not.
We would cure instead of kill. God kills.
We do not torture babies. God does.
We believe in freedom. God does not.
Jesus does which is why he took the judgement seat from His Father.


I believe this to include a deceptively suggestive use of the word "CanNOT". while true, one could choose to include "God Can." instead of "God Cannot.".... Similarly the remainder of the 'GOd ____' can be negated.


Strange diction.

As to God can.
I cannot prove that God can do anything any more than I can prove that God cannot do anything. That is a pointless point of discussion that ends nowhere.

The morals and capable aspects that scriptures show can be discussed though to an end point for us though.

Regards
DL
User avatar
Greatest I am
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:07 pm

Re: Can you accept that Man is greater than God?

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:42 pm

Greatest I am wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:Well for starters, my beliefs are with God, my relationship with God is direct. When God recommends portions of the Bible, I read them and he uses current examples in my life to explain the passages. Thanks for trying to instruct me, but I learn from the source of all that is directly in His time, not my own or your own.

The Old Testament was about one side of God's nature, his unhappiness with mankind. The New Testament, the latest covenant with God, is about the other side of God's nature, happiness reserved for all mankind who value Peace, Love, and Joy above all else. So God can be very angry or very happy with the choices mankind makes.

That vimeo clip was very weird with Jews arguing over the OT when they worship the Torah/Talmud. Practicing Jews do not question God or deny God so it was a twisted take on Jewish beliefs.

Why does your God create us to be so nasty?

You choose to be nasty.


I am not surprised that you do not want to speak of your God's immoral ways.

Seems we are done here.

Regards
DL

You wanted your freedom, well you have it to be as nasty as you want and since you are a man who is greater than God in His image your nastiness can surpass His own. But it would be preferable for you to model Jesus' behavior...it's your choice.
BTW, you are an immortal being too so this grudge you harbor against God can be eternal if you have nothing better to do.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 6203
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Can you accept that Man is greater than God?

Postby Greatest I am » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:50 pm

WendyDarling wrote:[
You choose to be nasty.


I am not surprised that you do not want to speak of your God's immoral ways.

Seems we are done here.

Regards
DL

You wanted your freedom, well you have it to be as nasty as you want and since you are a man who is greater than God in His image your nastiness can surpass His own. But it would be preferable for you to model Jesus' behavior...it's your choice.
BTW, you are an immortal being too so this grudge you harbor against God can be eternal if you have nothing better to do.[/quote][/quote]

Both Christianity and Islam have basically developed into intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions. Both religions have grown themselves by the sword instead of good deeds and continue with their immoral ways in spite of secular law showing them the moral ways.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds. That means Jesus would not recognize Christians and Muslims as his people, and neither do I. Jesus would call Christianity and Islam abominations.

Gnostic Christians did in the past, and I am proudly continuing that tradition and honest irrefutable evaluation based on morality.

Regards
DL
User avatar
Greatest I am
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:07 pm

Re: Can you accept that Man is greater than God?

Postby Arcturus Descending » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:11 pm

WendyDarling wrote:Yes, God plays favorites. Satan plays favorites too. Whose favorite are you?


I would probably be more Satan's favorite. lol You asked.

I don't think that your God plays favorites Wendy.
We just seem to experience this at times because we need to realize that we are special. We need to realize that someone is paying close attention to us. It might also be because we do feel so close to a God. ~ have such an inner experience of this God.
There was a time when I felt this way but it was because of my upbringing or a lack of it in a way lol.
I needed love, attention, caring, understanding. I needed to feel special. I was a mess. :evilfun:
It's called compensation.


It's only human.
SAPERE AUDE!


If I thought that everything I did was determined by my circumstancse and my psychological condition, I would feel trapped.


What we take ourselves to be doing when we think about what is the case or how we should act is something that cannot be reconciled with a reductive naturalism, for reasons distinct from those that entail the irreducibility of consciousness. It is not merely the subjectivity of thought but its capacity to transcend subjectivity and to discover what is objectively the case that presents a problem....Thought and reasoning are correct or incorrect in virtue of something independent of the thinker's beliefs, and even independent of the community of thinkers to which he belongs.

Thomas Nagel


I learn as I write!
User avatar
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
 
Posts: 14852
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:15 pm
Location: Ecstasy on Earth.

Re: Can you accept that Man is greater than God?

Postby Lump » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:21 am

We don't yet have terraforming which God had, nor all the other things that he had.
Lump
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:29 pm

Re: Can you accept that Man is greater than God?

Postby Some Guy in History » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:24 am

you sure seem to think that this is a worthy and cohesive enough theory to place in this category instead of in the sandbox or the ranthouse where it would actually belong.
Image

A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time. A man does not die of love or his liver or even of old age; he dies of being a man. Death is a distant rumor to the young. Life is eternal, and love is immortal, and death is only a horizon; and a horizon is nothing save the limit of our sight.
User avatar
Some Guy in History
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2415
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 am

Re: Can you accept that Man is greater than God?

Postby Arcturus Descending » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:57 pm

Some Guy in History wrote:you sure seem to think that this is a worthy and cohesive enough theory to place in this category instead of in the sandbox or the ranthouse where it would actually belong.


Personally, I think that a better place for this would be Psychology and Mind.
Clearly, we find it quite difficult to accept the fact that it is We ourselves who inflict pain and torture on others.

We silly humans do not like to take responsibility for our despicable actions. We don't even like to take responsibility for our good actions. It all belongs to a God albeit it is a good thing to be grateful.
But can we not just be grateful....unless there is a actual person to be grateful for.
As Jonathan Livingston Seagull spoke the words:

“Jonathan sighed. The price of being misunderstood, he thought. They call you devil or they call you god.”
― Richard Bach, Jonathan Livingston Seagull
SAPERE AUDE!


If I thought that everything I did was determined by my circumstancse and my psychological condition, I would feel trapped.


What we take ourselves to be doing when we think about what is the case or how we should act is something that cannot be reconciled with a reductive naturalism, for reasons distinct from those that entail the irreducibility of consciousness. It is not merely the subjectivity of thought but its capacity to transcend subjectivity and to discover what is objectively the case that presents a problem....Thought and reasoning are correct or incorrect in virtue of something independent of the thinker's beliefs, and even independent of the community of thinkers to which he belongs.

Thomas Nagel


I learn as I write!
User avatar
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
 
Posts: 14852
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:15 pm
Location: Ecstasy on Earth.

Re: Can you accept that Man is greater than God?

Postby Some Guy in History » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:05 pm

Arcturus Descending wrote:
Some Guy in History wrote:you sure seem to think that this is a worthy and cohesive enough theory to place in this category instead of in the sandbox or the ranthouse where it would actually belong.


Personally, I think that a better place for this would be Psychology and Mind.
Clearly, we find it quite difficult to accept the fact that it is We ourselves who inflict pain and torture on others.

We silly humans do not like to take responsibility for our despicable actions. We don't even like to take responsibility for our good actions. It all belongs to a God albeit it is a good thing to be grateful.
But can we not just be grateful....unless there is a actual person to be grateful for.
As Jonathan Livingston Seagull spoke the words:

“Jonathan sighed. The price of being misunderstood, he thought. They call you devil or they call you god.”
― Richard Bach, Jonathan Livingston Seagull


It is heavily laden with a non-serious seriousness; as humor and as an attack against reasoning. It is not fully fleshed and is inchoate. Regardless of what you think, you can call someone a republican but it does not make them a republican. You can style yourself as a liberal and still be staunchly conservative. Just the same, they can think this belongs here and you can think it belongs there, but by DEFINITION it belongs in the sandbox or ranthouse, not among actual material of merit and worth.
Image

A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time. A man does not die of love or his liver or even of old age; he dies of being a man. Death is a distant rumor to the young. Life is eternal, and love is immortal, and death is only a horizon; and a horizon is nothing save the limit of our sight.
User avatar
Some Guy in History
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2415
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 am

Re: Can you accept that Man is greater than God?

Postby Greatest I am » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:48 pm

Lump wrote:We don't yet have terraforming which God had, nor all the other things that he had.


I see an un-evidenced claim.

Thanks for sharing that fantasy.

Regards
DL
User avatar
Greatest I am
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:07 pm

Re: Can you accept that Man is greater than God?

Postby Greatest I am » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:50 pm

Some Guy in History wrote:you sure seem to think that this is a worthy and cohesive enough theory to place in this category


It is, yes.

Regards
DL
User avatar
Greatest I am
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:07 pm

Re: Can you accept that Man is greater than God?

Postby Greatest I am » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:54 pm

Arcturus Descending wrote:
Some Guy in History wrote:you sure seem to think that this is a worthy and cohesive enough theory to place in this category instead of in the sandbox or the ranthouse where it would actually belong.


Personally, I think that a better place for this would be Psychology and Mind.
Clearly, we find it quite difficult to accept the fact that it is We ourselves who inflict pain and torture on others.

We silly humans do not like to take responsibility for our despicable actions. We don't even like to take responsibility for our good actions. It all belongs to a God albeit it is a good thing to be grateful.
But can we not just be grateful....unless there is a actual person to be grateful for.
As Jonathan Livingston Seagull spoke the words:

“Jonathan sighed. The price of being misunderstood, he thought. They call you devil or they call you god.”
― Richard Bach, Jonathan Livingston Seagull


Well put.

I agree that all man to man evil is created by man.

If we do not recognized that then we will never turn to some other method of evolution, if one is available that is, which I doubt.

That means that all we can do is continue to harm each other and try to mitigate that harm.

Regards
DL
User avatar
Greatest I am
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:07 pm

Re: Can you accept that Man is greater than God?

Postby Lump » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:50 am

Greatest I am wrote:You said that God does not torture babies.

I give you that he drowned babies in Noah's flood and that most consider drowning another as torture, and that God also tortured king David's baby for 6 days before finally killing it.

Do you stand by your statement?

Regards
DL
reasoning is not good. he only flooded the world once, but still torture them through foreskin cutting.
Lump
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:29 pm

Next

Return to Religion and Spirituality



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users